Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k (748 Views)

Become A Millionaire With BTC / LIVE COMMENTARY: MMM Nigeria Unfrozen (GH of 100k and below first) / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k by samjey: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Do you have a 100k and you're pondering over the right business to put your money. Friend, pls worry no more because I have the right business for you at the very tip of my fingers! This is not a ponzi or a PH GH system. It's not a scam and neither is it an unregistered biz. It's purely gold business. If you're a lover of MLM and are ready to take the bulls by the horns and watch your fortunes grow with the world's foremost gold investment company and become a millionaire few months away from your registration, the it is high time you made the right decision and put your money where it will work for you. Our team is ready to help you grow! We work together! Stop throwing away your money to scammers and online thieves. If you're interested pls do not hesitate to send a whatsapp message to 07030425989. Thank you. Pls serious and business minded people needed.
Re: Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k by Sunnymatey(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
U havnt even said anything.
Re: Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k by samjey: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sunnymatey:
U havnt even said anything.
If you want to hear or read more and are really serious about making money, follow the given instruction send a pm to the given number. Simple!
Re: Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k by benwas123: 3:00am On Jul 10, 2017
samjey:
Do you have a 100k and you're pondering over the right business to put your money. Friend, pls worry no more because I have the right business for you at the very tip of my fingers! This is not a ponzi or a PH GH system. It's not a scam and neither is it an unregistered biz. It's purely gold business. If you're a lover of MLM and are ready to take the bulls by the horns and watch your fortunes grow with the world's foremost gold investment company and become a millionaire few months away from your registration, the it is high time you made the right decision and put your money where it will work for you. Our team is ready to help you grow! We work together! Stop throwing away your money to scammers and online thieves. If you're interested pls do not hesitate to send a whatsapp message to 07030425989. Thank you. Pls serious and business minded people needed.

send details to aladiesther4real@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I / Bitcoin ATM Is Now Open / Sell Us Your Scrap Vehicles,accident Or Parked Unused Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.