Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her (17105 Views)

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by bakila: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm baby factory
Or blessing.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Portgas(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Really ....
or he prayed for her with his member
Aye
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God for doctors and fertility science.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by udemzyudex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Igboesika:

This thread is not for Muslims remember ?.
Don't contaminate it

Don't blame him, blame seun

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by sekem: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Misleading title..

Does it mean it took God 16 good fücking years to answer the prayers of his servant pastor iginla for the woman?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by simplicity1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yes is true that prayer works, but not the pastor's prayer that makes you to give birth, but by the mercy of God.

Thank the Lord and not the pastor ........

Congrats !!!!!
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by oyienootieno: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Igboesika:

This thread is not for Muslims remember ?.
Don't contaminate it

Shut your mouth up. My Grandmother gave birth to my Father after 15 years of trying without accrediting the glory to any Alfa, Pastor or Herbalist. This is a true lofe story ok.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
supernatural connection
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Zedoo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
So no other pastor prayed for her in 16years. Naive africans
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2017
sarrki:
Either iginla prayed or not

I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on

I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on.

Thus saith thy Lord
Believing Yahweh's word spoken through his servant is the main thing here. If you don't believe Yahweh how can he show mercy?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:
Another religious nut job story. Thank God the world never allowed these people influence the world. We would not have science or doctors today. They will spend thousands on an education but will learn nothing. Smh.
Has medicine not failed humanity? Has Ivf not failed man? Do you know how cased of failed ivf?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
tragergeorge:
Most DE put the pastor name, abi different pastors with their different God, simply put God gave the woman fruit of the womb after 16years
Yahweh uses a medium to bless man most times he uses his servant
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
DrayZee:

Nairaland is trying to make him popular so that someone will create one lie against him. This is exactly how they did for Suleman.
They will fail woefully.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Kobicove:
Madam, please remember to also tell us the part medical science played in this story smiley
Where was medicine when she was barren?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Has medicine not failed humanity? Has Ivf not failed man? Do you know how cased of failed ivf?

That is the problem with you religious nut jobs. You have been so brain washed with your imaginary god, the way life works skips you entirely. Guy, bad things happen. Everyday. It's part of life. Not everything is caused by witches, wizards and the devil. Let me ask you a question, What is easier? Rolling up your sleeves and going about to get things done by yourself or dropping to your knees like a slave begging some imaginary god to do things you can do for yourself. I opt for option one.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by sarrki(m): 4:04am On Jul 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Believing Yahweh's word spoken through his servant is the main thing here. If you don't believe Yahweh how can he show mercy?

Please check for the word whom in your dictionary

Its not about believe or not

He said to whom he will have compassion on

That's why you see him bless people across race, religion and ethnic diverse
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
sarrki:

Please check for the word whom in your dictionary

Its not about believe or not

He said to whom he will have compassion on

That's why you see him bless people across race, religion and ethnic diverse

It's believe that resulted to that Lady being blessed. There are many people in her shoes that didn't make it in life intact they're dead, does that mean God didn't have mercy on them?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

That is the problem with you religious nut jobs. You have been so brain washed with your imaginary god, the way life works skips you entirely. Guy, bad things happen. Everyday. It's part of life. Not everything is caused by witches, wizards and the devil. Let me ask you a question, What is easier? Rolling up your sleeves and going about to get things done by yourself or dropping to your knees like a slave begging some imaginary god to do things you can do for yourself. I opt for option one.
I asked a simple question has medicine not failed man? It's not as if one doesn't believe it but why would it fail. How can you explain to why some persons carried ivf several times but didn't work. Try different types of medical help but all failed? If medicine as claimed by mortal man can solve most health related problems why are there limitations?. It should be perfect to humanity without limitations not using religion as an excuse to cover for incompetence
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I asked a simple question has medicine not failed man? It's not as if one doesn't believe it but why would it fail. How can you explain to why some persons carried ivf several times but didn't work. Try different types of medical help but all failed? If medicine as claimed by mortal man can solve most health related problems why are there limitations?. It should be perfect to humanity without limitations not using religion as an excuse to cover for incompetence

Lol. Obviously you don't read anything i write which is why you are confused. Guy, i say again; bad things will always happen. Every normal person know that. This is why people who are normal plan their lives. The funny thing is in Nigeria, you guys stupidly fall on your knees to pray to prevent what you fail to plan for. You know what they call it in normal countries? It's called insurance. We know that since bad things will happen, we must have insurance to help ease the transition. Meanwhile you look up to angels to help you do that grin. My question again is; why the phuck did you go to school if your plan was to not learn anything? Seems a waste of money to me.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Obviously you don't read anything i write which is why you are confused. Guy, i say again; bad things will always happen. Every normal person know that. This is why people who are normal plan their lives. The funny thing is in Nigeria, you guys stupidly fall on your knees to pray to prevent what you fail to plan for. You know what they call it in normal countries? It's called insurance. We know that since bad things will happen, we must have insurance to help ease the transition. Meanwhile you look up to angels to help you do that grin. My question again is; why the phuck did you go to school if your plan was to not learn anything? Seems a waste of money to me.
Hmmmmm!
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Anyway you're typing like this because you haven't experience some of the challenges couple pass through. If had, you would type this.life is a teacher to humanity
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Anyway you're typing like this because you haven't experience some of the challenges couple pass through. If had, you would type this.life is a teacher to humanity

You still don't get it. Bad things will always happen and there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is plan in case it happens to you.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

You still don't get it. Bad things will always happen and there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is plan in case it happens to you.
So someone that's barren for 30 years what will that person do?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So someone that's barren for 30 years what will that person do?

That is the reason they hold you all as fools. They know that once a Nigerian is desperate, they will do anything to survive. This is why your pastors are rich. With all your belief in God and the miracles he will do for you, why has he not transformed all of your lives and especially your society? You all just do not understand that bad things will always happen in life. Nowhere is perfect but what helps normal societies is the understanding of this fact and their ability to plan for those bad days. If a woman is barren the solution is medical and if she has a permanent problem then that's life. The solution is not in some fairy tale god.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

That is the reason they hold you all as fools. They know that once a Nigerian is desperate, they will do anything to survive. This is why your pastors are rich. With all your belief in God and the miracles he will do for you, why has he not transformed all of your lives and especially your society? You all just do not understand that bad things will always happen in life. Nowhere is perfect but what helps normal societies is the understanding of this fact and their ability to plan for those bad days. If a woman is barren the solution is medical and if she has a permanent problem then that's life. The solution is not in some fairy tale god.
Oga you're blabbing because you haven't experience them. By the time you start experiencing them you would understand better. It takes a married person in this part of this world to understand were am coming from so I wouldn't be surprised
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Oga you're blabbing because you haven't experience them. By the time you start experiencing them you would understand better. It takes a married person in this part of this world to understand were am coming from so I wouldn't be surprised

Lol. Only a fool will say he is the only one that has ever experienced problems in their lives. I have bro. Problems you can never imagine. What got me through it was the knowledge that it will pass and the fact that I had a plan. Not having a child is not the end of the world. I hope you've heard of adoption before right?
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Only a fool will say he is the only one that has ever experienced problems in their lives. I have bro. Problems you can never imagine. What got me through it was the knowledge that it will pass and the fact that I had a plan. Not having a child is not the end of the world. I hope you've heard of adoption before right?
Having an adoption isn't an option either. Not having a child isn't the end of the world put the societal pressure had made it so. Why do you think most Nigeria women are persistent to having child? Why do you think extended families are a thorn in the flesh to most persons? It's easy to say not having a child isn't the end of the world but the reality is there. Adoption maybe good but in this part of the world most persons don't support it. Its very easy to say a thing but the problem is still standing at your face looking.Atheism hasn't solve any problem as holders to it live in illusion that things just work the way it's. I have many of them has friends that have given up
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Having an adoption isn't an option either. Not having a child isn't the end of the world put the societal pressure had made it so. Why do you think most Nigeria women are persistent to having child? Why do you think extended families are a thorn in the flesh to most persons? It's easy to say not having a child isn't the end of the world but the reality is there. Adoption maybe good but in this part of the world most persons don't support it. Its very easy to say a thing but the problem is still standing at your face looking.Atheism hasn't solve any problem as holders to it live in illusion that things just work the way it's. I have many of them has friends that have given up

Who's problem is it if your society forces you to think a certain way? It is your problem. This is why you all are not moving forward as a nation. Thought processes that have been left behind in the stone age, you are still clinging on to it. You all need to change your ways. And it is funny that you are on a forum created by an atheist but still cannot fathom the milestones atheist have done for the human race. If the world had left it's future to religious nut jobs we would not have the advancements we have today. Guess what? the computer you are typing on was advanced by an atheist. Plus, he was a homosexual too. Google alan turing. You all need to wake up. I dare you to stop using a computer because of it. When it suits you, you disregard the contributions of atheists. Lol
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
banmee:

Who's problem is it if your society forces you to think a certain way? It is your problem. This is why you all are not moving forward as a nation. Thought processes that have been left behind in the stone age, you are still clinging on to it. You all need to change your ways. And it is funny that you are on a forum created by an atheist but still cannot fathom the milestones atheist have done for the human race. If the world had left it's future to religious nut jobs we would not have the advancements we have today. Guess what? the computer you are typing on was advanced by an atheist. Plus, he was a homosexual too. Google alan turing. You all need to wake up. I dare you to stop using a computer because of it. When it suits you, you disregard the contributions of atheists. Lol
Atheist should clique to their believes. I have many of them has friends but many of them have lost hope in their believes. An atheist although not all are quick to condemned but wen strong thing jam dem, dem go think well.
Re: Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her by banmee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Atheist should clique to their believes. I have many of them has friends but many of them have lost hope in their believes. An atheist although not all are quick to condemned but wen strong thing jam dem, dem go think well.

You just don't get it do you. Maybe i need to list how life works for you;

1. There will always be problems in Life. These problem affects everyone.

2. You have to plan in order to mitigate the effect of these problem. This a problem because Nigerian don't plan.

3. There is always a solution to every problem. You just have to think outside the box.

4. The first step to recovery for you is to understand that there is no god.

5. Go and learn math, statistics and probability. The secret of life lies in these three things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian God, Krishna Was a Black African / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.