Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Connect Your Android Phone To External Hard Disk Drive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Your Android Phone To External Hard Disk Drive (583 Views)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Android Phone To External Hard Disk Drive by Jaydrakes5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
I earlier posted an Article on How to connect a
Mouse Pad to your Android Phone with the USB
OTG cable. Let me give a breakdown for those who
didn't read that article. USB OTG (USB ON The GO)
is a standard or means that enable you to connect
your Android Phone to external devices like
Keyboards, Midi Cords, Mouse Pad, External
Hard Disk Drive etc with the Android phone acting
as the host device. Some users have been
complaining
that the USB OTG works on kit kat version of
Androids but doesn't work on Marshmallow. So
always check the version of the Android phone you
wanna buy to use this feature effectively.
In this tutorial, I'll be showing you how to connect
your Android Phone to External Hard Disk Drive
using the USB OTG cable which you can purchase
from Amazon.

CONTINUE TO READ FULL POST

http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/07/how-to-connect-your-android-phone-to-external-hard-disk-drive.html

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Approves Name Change To 9mobile | NCC Yet To Be Informed / Do We See The Bigger Picture Here / How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.