Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos (35239 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Sonoyom(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by brightalo17: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:

One Nigeria, with inequality, injustice, suppression, subjugation, marginalization, exclusion and crude nepotism...? I pity you for inferring that those you mentioned don't care about Biafra...
But do they care about Biafra for real?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by nnokwa042(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad
and u think in his hart he care about Nigeria? If not that northerners and afonjas can not compete with we Igbo's in football do u think Nigeria will allow Igbo's play football? But God pass Nigeria,if u want northerners to keep controlling u like they did to ur great grand parents we Igbo's don't want OK,u no like me and I no like u Na crime?so don't let Biafra kill u ewu meeh
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by ndubueze92(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad
Your brain is indeed medium to understand completely complex situations... Try no further lest you develop brain tumor...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by ikemesit4477: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
obiremy:
Nigerian and Arsenal player Kelechi Nwakali pictured loved up with his girlfriend Francis Jacquelyn in new photos.Lovely photos!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-and-arsenal-player-kelechi.html
some girls that rejected these guy when he was nothing will now be regretting!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Icedprince1d(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Never ever try to reason with an Ipob miscreants... it's like tying up a goat and trying to talk sense into the goat, at the days people will feel that you too are a goat.
Those Miscreat hv never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

True talk bro
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by sayisayi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Cow dung of the highest order. If you think freedom can be bought, then you have the brain of a snail.....

Biafra is about self determination not $$$$$
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by HausaOverlord: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
oshe11:
FINALLY Chelsea have SIGNED Antonio Rudiger
I watched this guy at the confed cup, the guy is average as hell, he could still turn out gud tho.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Igbos had never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

fixed
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
he never play one single match for arsenal he and the girlfriend come dey take all this pictures, if he fixtures in champions league like his counterpart in man city
(kelechi iheanocho) that means the whole world no go rest, I hate weak people with incompetency
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by oshe11: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
HausaOverlord:
I watched this guy at the confed cup, the guy is average as hell, he could still turn out gud tho.

I trust Conte to work on him....

we stl nid a striker n Bakayoko tho
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Cooly100: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come

...but Nigeria will remain forever...? If you believe this, then you can believe anything...There is no harm in you consoling yourself...It's like me saying you will never cum! shocked
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by khalids: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

My problem with Ipob is that, they have never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

Loved your point of view...and created a thread on the Politics section...hope you don'y mind
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by stevedre: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Never ever try to reason with an Ipob miscreants... it's like tying up a goat and trying to talk sense into the goat, at the days people will feel that you too are a goat.
Those Miscreat hv never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

You aired your opinion so no need for any firing since you never committed a crime. Now, how big is Luxembourg or Switzerland ? What is their GDP compaired to the GDP of Nigeria ? They are way ahead in almost everything thing that makes a country great but Nigeria have more human and natural resources.
The land mass or population of a country does guarantee a great economy. As for the point raised about T.A Orji, hope you know he manipulated his way into the senate in a rigged election but at the same time I share the same page with you on that because I wonder why there was no protest against that man who in my opinion is one of the useless/worst governor in Nigeria.
For now I may not be fully into Mr. Nnamdi Kanu's aggressive and sometimes insulting choice of words but when one takes a step backward the past and current situations in Nigeria gives one no other choice but to be sympathetic to his ideology of either genuine and speedy restructuring or referendum.
For the records, most of the Lagos Alaba, Trade fair and Igbo people based abroad are more committed to the Biafran cause than the average street hawkers in the east. Have a great Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

My problem with Ipob is that, they have never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

Legend Unity Beggar Spotted! All this long epistle just because of Biafra matter grin grin grin grin grin

Beyonce does not need to be a Nigerian before she market her songs yet the whole world buys and listen to them

Leave Biafrans alone, they strongly believe in themselves and their five states than your so called 180 million people with hope or direction
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by HungerBAD: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

welcome back

Thanks.

I sent you a mail did you get?

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Oladat(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:
Its Beta To Put Super Eagles Player Instead Of Arsenal Cos Tha Guy No Get Hope For Arsenal
Nwakali IS NOT an arsenal player.He signed for EVERTON football club.I don't know the problem with some posters on nairaland,wether they are ignorant or being mischievous.Their misinformation is getting worrisome.I am sorry for shouting,just wanted to get that off my chest.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Saintdaprince(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kelechi is not an Arsenal player. Let us not pass wrong information. Happy Sunday folks.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by optional1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Thanks.
I sent you a mail did you get?
you welcome
yes i did and i have replied.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by sekem: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

You're on your own

Very soon when Biafra finally comes you will see psquare campaigning to become anambra state of Biafra governor, na dat time your eyes go clear
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by mabolo: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I get angry at a comment like yours , do you honestly believe the above adjectives describe the situation of Ndu Igbo in Nigeria. The economy of Nigeria is dominated and controlled by the Igbo . how can you talk of injustice and marginalization when out 30 Senior advocate of Nigeria selected on Tuesday 10 are Igbo.out of 20 or so banks in Nigeria Igbo control about 15 . your have marginalised other Nigerian out of commercial activities. You control importation, manufacturing, trade and property development. You already have control over the wealth of Nigeria because you're the richest, you're greedy because you still lack one thing POWER. If you add power to your control of the economy then we are doomed.you want to control the civil service and dominated it just like you are doing with the economy.Nobody is against Biafra ,its just that it all I'll break this big country into smaller ones. You control the economy which employs this highest number of our population and you still cry inequality. A typical Igbo boy can pick up his bag travel to jalingo from Nnewi , set up a business without restrictions and the business will grow through patronage by local people, same can be said if a young taraba boy goes to the east. Nobody will buy anything from him as long as an Igbo brother sells same things.
Cooly100:

One Nigeria, with inequality, injustice, suppression, subjugation, marginalization, exclusion and crude nepotism...? I pity you for inferring that those you mentioned don't care about Biafra...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Godson32(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
This is why u choose mediumStout as a name.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Edopesin: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladat:

Nwakali IS NOT an arsenal player.He signed for EVERTON football club.I don't know the problem with some posters on nairaland,wether they are ignorant or being mischievous.Their misinformation is getting worrisome.I am sorry for shouting,just wanted to get that off my chest.
Hello Did I Mention Yhur Name undecided If Yhu Cnt Take In What I Wrote Then Yhu Can Go To Hell And Back Mtcheew
Delirious Hediot
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Seun360(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:
Its Beta To Put Super Eagles Player Instead Of Arsenal Cos Tha Guy No Get Hope For Arsenal

Tell em.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Seun360(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladat:

Nwakali is an Arsenal player thou, Onyekuru signed for Everton.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by hazard54(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
welcome to the bridge

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by donjj2004: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Fire fall on you for u don't know what u r saying
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by professorchuks(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

My brother you will leave long, u hv d kinda brain I hv. God bless u for this
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Reals(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ikwa Afang

[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=58284057]

collectively, weda North, East, South

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by CECEOO: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

too much panadol for another people's headache here. God have mercy

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by loverofgoodtins(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,

God bless you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson's Wife, Cathy, Is Dead At 84 / Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.