Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (28640 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Notasyouthink: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
hakanai:

Was it these same people? Was it under the same situation? IPOB verse the state is man-made & political a far different situation as compared to a Natural Disaster o! undecided undecided undecided
I don't care whether it's the same people or not all I know is that the north and South West, especially the South West do rejoice over any calamity that befalls SE and I've not seen you condemn it the way you're doing now​.
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by hakanai(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I don't care whether it's the same people or not all I know is that the north and South West, especially the South West do rejoice over any calamity that befalls SE and I've not seen you condemn it the way you're doing now.

you have a twisted opinion sha!!! I have not seen any reason to rejoice over your calamity.Perhaps next time when others do, I should join them going by your ethics wink
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by herich(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
hilroy:

Osu undecided

What's this fool, saying.
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by hilroy: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
herich:
[color=#006600][/color]

What's this fool, saying.

Osu Alusi
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by BetaThings: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Notasyouthink:
They burnt dangote trucks thats the reason our enemies always give.. How many occasions did the zoogerian army shot at them?? Are you trying to tell me that the Igbos always burn dangote trucks thats why the zoogerian army always shot at them?? This is why I hate this contraption with passion the government is bad and the savages we have as citizens are nothing to write home about.
Tufiakwa I spit on the zoological republic!!!

Have just seen this
Why should I destroy properties owned by a private company because I am fighting the government
When the property is owned by somebody from another tribe, then you have introduced tribalism into your agitation
How come trucks owned by people of the same tribe with IPOB were not destroyed

If there is a riot against the government in Kano and people burnt properties belonging to Igbos alone. then I would expect that you should react the same way I have done and I would say the same because the rioters should be fighting the government

BTW if you never agree your people can do any wrong then don't expect others to see any wrong in heir misdeeds
There can still be conscience even when there is a dispute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man / Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.