Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? (3650 Views)

Where Does Waec Get These Names From, First It Was Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle ! / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can't help but wonder where lovers get the strength to make love ferociously.

A man/woman could be sick, feeble, tired or depressed but once sex is initiated, you see them whining and grinding on top their partner like a power horse.

You have a lady that eh.. is from an affluent home, doesn't do chores, can't jump a small gutter but is strong and flexible in bed.. Where does the strength come from?? smiley

In oda news... A thread of mine just graced frontpage. The drinks on me

Cc..deguynxtdoor victornezzar thepussyhunter midehi2 tahrah maxi112 ebukahades10 lalas247 mofeoluwadassah mylestone etc

3 Likes

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol when the thing is seriously doing you, you go forger say u dey tired o
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
it comes from the mitochondria...!!

4 Likes

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:

A man/woman could be sick, feeble, tired or depressed but once sex is initiated, you see them whining and grinding under their man like a power horse.

You have a lady that eh.. is from an affluent home, doesnt do chores, cant jump a small gutter but is strong and flexible in bed.. Where does the strength come from?? smiley

Cc..deguynxtdoor victornezzar thepussyhunter midehi2 tahrah maxi112 ebukahades10 lalas247 etc
lol buddy...sex is sweet, sex is nice, sex got a great feeling when had the right way...sex is loved by all, hence I see no reason not to get excited at the mention/initiation of sex by either partner unless that man's impotent.

Congrats on your first page Buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by sinaj(f): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thread for kworupt pipus sad

lemme cum and go mbok!
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
trying to read ooooo but i cant see anything to read cheesy cheesy
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:

A man/woman could be sick, feeble, tired or depressed but once sex is initiated, you see them whining and grinding under their man like a power horse.

You have a lady that eh.. is from an affluent home, doesnt do chores, cant jump a small gutter but is strong and flexible in bed.. Where does the strength come from?? smiley

Cc..deguynxtdoor victornezzar thepussyhunter midehi2 tahrah maxi112 ebukahades10 lalas247 etc

lol

na so e be na

sex has this overwhelming spirit dat drives other spirit like sickness etc away from you......

I can boldly tell you a man bleeding from his slit throat and on the point of death would still get and enjoy the feel of a tight deep wet pussy going up and down his almost lifeless dick cheesy cheesy

and ermmmm congrats on the front page thingy once again

i see you breaking tosyne2much's record in 5 days time wink wink
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by cjobia: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
grand orchid org is a community of like minded people with same common interest who help each other to financial freedom in GOO you make 30% ROI within 30 days we are here to change our society JOIN US TODAY NO DELAY www.grandorchidorg.com
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by MissRaine69(f): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is no pleasure in jumping over a small gutter , besides you could fall but in bed your whole body comes alive. Head to toe !

2 Likes

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by idayatu: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Funny enough u see people having sex with the nurses taking care of them right inside the hospital while on admission. Its a very common occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:

lemme cum and go mbok!

Bia sinaj you have started again o angry
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Bia sinaj you have started again o angry
wot I do again na sad
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:

lemme cum and go mbok!

Take me with you cry
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bia Op, I don't​ know where you got that info from but I sha know that when I'm sick, I dare not engage in under the sheets activity else I'll end up in a hospital cry
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans I swear u nid MOHAMMED...

sambisa forest fall on u
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by sinaj(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Take me with you cry
hold my hand let's go
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
wot I do again na sad

see the beautiful picture u put on ur dp again na angry

you want me to break my resolve and start drooling and probably end up wanking with it huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you seriously have to tell me now once and for all

why are you dis pretty? angry
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
hold my hand let's go

So where are you taking 'Us' to? grin

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:

Cc..deguynxtdoor victornezzar thepussyhunter midehi2 tahrah maxi112 ebukahades10 lalas247 mofeoluwadassah mylestone etc

Sex gives ppl different kinda strength grin
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by sinaj(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Slimzjoe:

So where are you taking 'Us' to? grin
ur favorite room wink
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by sinaj(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

see the beautiful picture u put on ur dp again na angry

you want me to break my resolve and start drooling and probably end up wanking with it huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you seriously have to tell me now once and for all

why are you dis pretty? angry
oya I promise diz will b d last pishure no vex sad
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
oya I promise diz will b d last pishure no vex sad

hmmm ok o

you still havent told me the secret to your extraordinary beauty though?
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
There is no pleasure in jumping over a small gutter , besides you could fall but in bed your whole body comes alive. Head to toe !
missrain you go like am well well ooo..Choiii
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
ur favorite room wink

YOU mean the room where I can get this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol when the thing is seriously doing you, you go forger say u dey tired o
abi.. Is it spiritual conji or evil spirit giving us the extra power sef??
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by dingbang(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
abi.. Is it spiritual conji or evil spirit giving us the extra power sef??
my broda... The prick and the kitty is a separate entity from the body oooo grin

They don't work hand in hand
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah try put picsure of you make I see na.. Kilode
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Sex gives ppl different kinda strength grin
hmmm... Mama d mama. I can imagine d kind of strength u display for oga. Especially with reverse cow girl lipsrsealed

In btw... I get frightened when a girl turns me over and parks her hair, it means i've pushed her to sexual highness. Na die for me shocked
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Tahrah try put picsure of you make I see na.. Kilode
Okay sir.
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
it comes from the mitochondria...!!
hia! What's that? Is that an english word or the name of a god
Re: Room Strength: Where Does The Power Come From? by Destined2win: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
idayatu:
Funny enough u see people having sex with the nurses taking care of them right inside the hospital while on admission. Its a very common occurrence.
Does this really happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Condoms Tear During Sex / Thread Closed!!!!! / Nigerian Pastor Order Bride To Remove Her Wedding Gown Because She’s Not A Virgi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.