Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) (41535 Views)

A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by Fourwinds: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Too bad
What a waste
Life goes on
Moral of the story no kill yourself over puna

Well at least she can carry on cheating care free ... hope he knows he's going straight to hell to suffer some more
"Chei.!!! no kill urself over puna" if this is coming from my lady friend I need to take this advice seriously oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by Pylony(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2017
What a waste, now the he has gladly killed himself would it pain the cheating wife or be welcome with an open arms by the Angel at the gates of Heaven for a job weldon? The answer is a NO.
Rather in his foolish exit has end up causing hardship on innocent people in this already messed up economy.
Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Gone where the days when men thought only women need to go down on their knees and pray for a good husband, gone are those days when men thought they were the only ones who had blood flowing through their veins hence the high libido, gone are those days when men thought the were the only masters and inventors of cheating. I guess not only men can sleep with maids and their PA, I guess that is what pained the man that she went low to a messenger . If you are not married, get down on your knees and pray,be you a guy or lady

2 Likes

Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
mental illness, schizophrenia, anyway women has been killing themselves for their boyfriends or husbands since 200 years ago perhaps it's men's turn.

1 Like

Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by mechanics(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
He went too far.
Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by mamato(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/man-set-self-ablaze-over-wifes-infidelity-in-delta/

sometimes I wonder what some women want. My heart is broken. I rather die than to cheat. Low self-esteem and lack of self control is the cause of all these messing around, it doesn't matter how you are highly placed in the society.
Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2018

On Behalf of All Real men World Wide

We say

May his ashes be burnt again to be sure he's dead

And let his male children be castrated to prevent further spread of his gene

. #Eco99#

LMAO grin You are cold blooded.

1 Like

Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by okk4sure: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
What a waste!He sud av killed dt useless harlot bfr wasting his life his precious life.Foolish human bin.
Re: Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) by okk4sure: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2018

On Behalf of All Real men World Wide

We say

May his ashes be burnt again to be sure he's dead

And let his male children be castrated to prevent further spread of his gene

. #Eco99#

U are tu mch.Dats d truth of d matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) / Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.