Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo (51095 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

i dey tell you. and those white babes like us die. i don get my own, try get one for yourself. naija babes can go enjoy the sinators.
aint no body got time for that cheesy
Abeg where u get ur own....
I wan apply for visa too grin grin
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by doskie(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
Money fall on me
i dey tellzzz you....

make money fall on us ohhhhh

coconut fall on our haters
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
centboy123456:

yes oh my brother all these Nigeria girls wat dey know na money money white babe no go ask u for money
Them like it black and thick with veins.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nigeriadondie: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
i dont know if thats you on your dp, but these white girls are free to have you. One less incompetent baboon off the market and millions more to go. Let them take you all. Enjoy your baked beans with sausages. grin
Girl jealousy is not good for your health. If u want sausages and baked beans place your order and we would send it to u right at your doorstep.
By the time u don reach 45 yrs and all the baboons are gone then u will beg to settle for monkey and u wont see one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by slyrone(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
between this guy and burna boy, I nor know who smoke pass
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pavore9:

Most of una no dey see anything wrong with sharing house work with oyinbo wife, na una dey even do house work pass but will be forming Lord and King over Nigerian women! cheesy
leave those low self esteem creatures whose ego only get bloated when they see nigerian ladies but if na white them go turn cook and cleaner,come even humble join dey from romantic join self. Mteew, nigerian men with their over bloated ego that gets deflated when they see white, they are naturally too crude for companiship ,self absorbed and above all, they all have this gender bias mentality that they strangely do away with when they meet white ladies

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by hokafor(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mayday has done very well by flaunting the only investment he has online
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
lordkit2:
Singer May D, father of one and his Swedish beauty girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth loved up together in new photo.

They were reported dating 2 years ago.

See photo below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/09/new-loved-up-photo-of-singer-may-d-his-oyinbo-girlfriend/

cc; lalasticlala
ohhh God I have always wanted a lady wit red hair...i just love their hair
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
axortedbabe:
D hustle is real men
How?
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
leave those low self esteem creatures whose ego only get bloated when they see nigerian ladies but if na white then go turn cook and cleaner,come even humble join dey from romantic join self. Mteew, nigerian men with their over bloated ego that gets deflated when they see white, they are naturally too crude for companiship ,self absorbed and above all, they all have this gender bias mentality that they strangely do away with when they meet white ladies
Some Nigerian men do those things to their black baes too.Not the proud baes Sha.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It really is. I know

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
comshots:
Some Nigerian men do those things to their black baes too.Not the proud baes Sha.
let's all be sincere,that possibility of it happening in nigeria is low, except they both live outside the country. If you want to look for such a scenario I bet you will only find one out of 1 million case study

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
let's all be sincere,that possibility of it happening in nigeria is low, except they both live outside the country. If you want to look for such a scenario I bet you will only find one out of 1 million case study
So Nigerian men don't take their black babes out and spoil them with money?
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
comshots:
So Nigerian men don't take their black babes out and spoil them with money?
money money money, whats all this mentality about money?is that all you nigerian men have to offer to cover for your terrible personalities?,where the hell did i mention money in my comment?geez!,we are talking about chores that nigerian men are too egotistic to do for their nigerian gfs because they don't want their ego bruised but will gladly do it for a white lady ,which can only be traced to under lying low self esteem and you are talking about money undecided

3 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
i dont know if thats you on your dp, but these white girls are free to have you. One less incompetent baboon off the market and millions more to go. Let them take you all. Enjoy your baked beans with sausages. grin

Damn Gurl....Woow grin

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Chykes403: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
May D na thief joor. Dont be surprise he is using the babe to acquire some things. Some guys will call him sharp guy
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by GindoX(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Werin dey worry all this rising artist self.. Why oyinbo, why not naija girl... Is dis how u are investing in ya country? undecided
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
White toto turns me on faster than black toto. Well done may d
omo e turn me on pass you.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Geofavor(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nnamdi98:
Cool....

You won't believe this... The Edge Of The Earth Finally Found...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ji7iEwq_I
shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by lenghtinny(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Do you really have to call him a baboon
Why you tripping angry
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Praktikals(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
chiiteddy:
dnt knw this guy is still alive
Now you know undecided
chiiteddy:
dnt knw this guy is still alive
Now you know
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by CanadianNurse: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pavore9:

Most of una no dey see anything wrong with sharing house work with oyinbo wife, na una dey even do house work pass but will be forming Lord and King over Nigerian women! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
White "Baez" only want deeko! cheesy
Dem go givvee you super good time with PLENTY OF DRUG supply. wink
Naija "BAEZ"? You spend "TATTY BILLION" for ya akkkant, dem nor go belle full. You must feed dem whole village o.
Naija "baez" too dey SEREREEEE O!
Too stingy with pooosy like dem dey do you "favors"!

Thanks to Naija men and the love of "OLOSHO" market! Inflation na sure banker for that kain market.grin

4 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by nnokwa042(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

i dey tell you. and those white babes like us die. i don get my own, try get one for yourself. naija babes can go enjoy the sinators.
aint no body got time for that cheesy
u wan try mine?

4 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by HERSLEY(f): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Nigeria ona greedy don dey make male Nigerian go find wife from the white race..
White bae sure pass all the hard to get Nigeria girls
u don try me i hard? cheesy stop generalizing
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
i just love red haired ladies grin
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by HolyTitus(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy never get him green card yet
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigerian babes are marrying white guys as well, so no biggie op.

If not for the timely intervention of God cheesy

I would have ended up and tied the knots with an oyibo young guy.

Its not that hard.

Anyways May D best of luck!

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by phawwaz(m): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Nigeria ona greedy don dey make male Nigerian go find wife from the white race..
White bae sure pass all the hard to get Nigeria girls
i dey telll u o hard to get ehn i don tire
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by barallanee(f): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Why is it DAT mayD can neva look fresh Na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.