Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo (51072 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by lailo: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
one of his toasting lines that charmed d girl.-----------I have a song with Akon "chop my money" that I even featured P-square of Africa.I'm a super star.

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by goodheart02(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
damjane:
sugar mummy

Hmmmm I smell Jealousy. Just say the chic is pretty. We're tired of naija babes sef

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by centboy123456(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
he don tell wen I see dis guy for stage oh were he day seen
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by centboy123456(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Nigeria ona greedy don dey make male Nigerian go find wife from the white race..
White bae sure pass all the hard to get Nigeria girls

men it true Nigeria girls is no no for me I want to get married to a white girl
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by ExInferis(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
lordkit2:
Singer May D, father of one and his Swedish beauty girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth loved up together in new photo.

cc; lalasticlala

I don't get it.

He's his girlfriend's father?

You mean he's porking his own daughter?

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by kentus101(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nah him choice
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Nigeria ona greedy don dey make male Nigerian go find wife from the white race..
i dont know if thats you on your dp, but these white girls are free to have you. One less incompetent baboon off the market and millions more to go. Let them take you all. Enjoy your baked beans with sausages. grin

6 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by centboy123456(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

i dey tell you. and those white babes like us die. i don get my own, try get one for yourself. naija babes can go enjoy the sinators

bros how u tell get one I dey fine one like mad I need white babe
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Correct Niggah! Since these Nigerian girls no wan get brain. We are all moving and leaving them behind. No time

4 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Lekan1o1: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

i dey tell you. and those white babes like us die. i don get my own, try get one for yourself. naija babes can go enjoy the sinators

Baba abeg where u find ur own?.
Abi udey abroad ni?.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Correct Niggah! Since these Nigerian girls no wan get brain. We are all moving and leaving them behind. No time
Is that how it is yeah?
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by free2ryhme: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
axortedbabe:
D hustle is real men

The ones wey you turn ATM nkor

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by centboy123456(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
michael142:
But let's be realistic, to date a hot naija girl is not possible due to the financial pressure. But if you have access to foreign girls you go catch fresh oyinbo without spending a penny. Guy see, forget na foreign babe sure pass. I don go

yes oh my brother all these Nigeria girls wat dey know na money money white babe no go ask u for money
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lovely,

I don't think, it's about green card or the likes, the girl is a Swedish not American.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by yinkslinks(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
white women are sweet especially when u see their pinky nipplesssss and clit kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Is that how it is yeah?
Well, that's what we've been pushed to
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by BigBrother9ja: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
White race?
As in white colour?

That girl ain't white! Are you color blind?
No human can be black or white...
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Well, that's what we've been pushed to
How though? So you're gonna be enjoying your baked beans with sausages yeah, with the cardboard box figures? Good luck to you.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Tedassie(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
i dont know if thats you on your dp, but these white girls are free to have you. One less incompetent baboon off the market and millions more to go. Let them take you all. Enjoy your baked beans with sausages. grin
bae,y evils

almost wept 4 a nigga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
How though? So you're gonna be enjoying your baked beans with sausages yeah, with the cardboard box figures? Good luck to you.
This is so racist and very low. Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Reals(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
this may D sef
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by jonbellion(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nnamdi98:
Cool....

You won't believe this... The Edge Of The Earth Finally Found...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ji7iEwq_I
what's all this
You re.tarded flat earthers should re calculate everything we know about our universe and make them fit with the flat earth theory. All scientific theories depend on accurate predictions. What has the flat earth theory predicted. Countries like Greenland that see the sun at nighttime won't be possible on a flat earth a pole, the end of a planetary axis, is either tilted toward the sun and stays in the Sun as the Earth spins. If flat earth bullshit was true this can't happen. Haven't you seen a spherical horizon when pictures are taken from a great height
*sigh*
Believe what you want but don't start propagating false beliefs to the detriment of humanity
Btw back to the thread
That may d guy looks like the feaces of someone dying from AIDS
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by eyinjuege: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Don't deceive yourself
Naija girls sef no gree, the hustle is real. cheesy
The amount of Naija girls getting properly married to white guys these days.

Babes are not smiling anymore angry

Proper wedding with all the traditional and the glitz, and not doing baby mamarism for the guys.

Good luck to everyone sha.

The only problem I have is that a lot of Naija men marry oyibo, only to abandon them later for Naija wives. Whyyyyy.......
It's not fair to treat others as s#it especially if they've been there for you.

1 Like

Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This is so racist and very low. Makes no sense
I'm not racist, but carry on. Goodluck finding your 'white queen' lol.
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
To be candid Nigerian guys greediness will lead them astray.. Why should he be interested in white.. At least before he becomes who he is now.. He must have dated Nigerian gals now.. God save our gals.. Una sef too dey fk
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Don't deceive yourself
Naija girls sef no gree, the hustle is real. cheesy
The amount of Naija girls getting properly married to white guys these days.

Babes are not smiling anymore angry

Proper wedding with all the traditional and the glitz, and not doing baby mamarism for the guys.

Good luck to everyone sha.

The only problem I have is that a lot of Naija men marry oyibo, only to abandon them later for Naija wives. Whyyyyy.......
It's not fair to treat others as s#it especially if they've been there for you.
Hahaha now this is funny but true. Even the girls don dey hustle oyibo to marry.

See ehn, whites are just too simple and straight. Less headache, less money to waste. Unlike the every song 'give me money give me money' by these naija girls. And they don't even appreciate it. They still call you broke and compare you with richer dudes
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm not racist, but carry on. Goodluck finding your 'white queen' lol.
Maybe I'm not finding. Maybe I have her already
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
That picture looks cropped
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Maybe I'm not finding. Maybe I have her already
Oh really? That must be nice undecided
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Oh really? That must be nice undecided
It really is. I know
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by selfmadeboss: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
damjane:
sugar mummy
i oyinbo sugar mummy is better than 1000 naija olosho gold diggers we just dey after closing my bank account
Re: May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo by Saracle: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Guy e no mean if person dey acquainted to white girl or guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.