Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

.. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (1388 Views)

How To Get Paid Weekly From Using Household Products / How I Make 30-50k Daily Producing Cosmetics,and Household Products With 10,000 / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Musty112: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2023
asiwaju60:
Am still in kogi, have decided to stay with a friend for my safety the road are blocked because of the election tomorrow.

My person said she'll get back to me tomorrow

I just pray everything will go as planned, but did you heard anything from your person...

Please stay safe. I was at the correctional hqtrs yesterday but the number that I was asked to call was switched off. I was told to still expect another call today or wait until next week tuesday
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Musty112:

Please stay safe. I was at the correctional hqtrs yesterday but the number that I was asked to call was switched off. I was told to still expect another call today or wait until next week tuesday
okay, let hope for the best, am also expecting the call of My person today

Or did now anybody that collected from your state...

Because am thinking maybe they're doing it state by state
Re: .. by Musty112: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
asiwaju60:
okay, let hope for the best, am also expecting the call of My person today

Or did now anybody that collected from your state...

Because am thinking maybe they're doing it state by state

A lady from my connect did hers yesterday. She is also from kwara
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Musty112:

A lady from my connect did hers yesterday. She is also from kwara
Howfar, have you collected your own...

My person called me yesterday she said I should wait
still Friday..
Re: .. by Musty112: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
asiwaju60:
Howfar, have you collected your own...

My person called me yesterday she said I should wait
still Friday..

Nope. Was asked to just wait. I was expecting today but then nothing yet. Are you in abuja now or did you go back?
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Musty112:

Nope. Was asked to just wait. I was expecting today but then nothing yet. Are you in abuja now or did you go back?
Am still in kogi, Am planing to come over on Thursday
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Musty112:

Good evening
I was at the headquarters today but I was told to wait, that they'll get back to me in few days to come.

She even said some set collected this week.

Afar with your own, did you letter get any response from your person...
Re: .. by Musty112: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
asiwaju60:
Good evening
I was at the headquarters today but I was told to wait, that they'll get back to me in few days to come.

I was categorically told that everything postponed to the 28th December. In fact, I left abuja today
Re: .. by Musty112: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2023
asiwaju60:
Good evening

Good day, its been a while. Were u asked to come back or did you make progress the other time
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Musty112:

Good day, its been a while. Were u asked to come back or did you make progress the other time
The last time I spoke with her, she didn't give me any specific time, the only thing she said is that we should look what is going to happen before Christmas
Re: .. by Musty112: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2023
asiwaju60:
The last time I spoke with her, she didn't give me any specific time, the only thing she said is that we should look what is going to happen before Christmas
Around that time sha. I am aware of people that were asked to be in abuja by 23rd, 24th, 27th e.t.c. Do u have a tracking number yet?
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Musty112:

Around that time sha. I am aware of people that were asked to be in abuja by 23rd, 24th, 27th e.t.c. Do u have a tracking number yet?
No I didn't have a tracking number yet,

But my person showed me the list when I went to are office that time

What about you have you collected your tracking number..
Re: .. by Musty112: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2023
asiwaju60:
No I didn't have a tracking number yet,

But my person showed me the list when I went to are office that time

What about you have you collected your tracking number..

I got the tracking number the day b4 yesterday. Wish I could see the list though
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Musty112:

I got the tracking number the day b4 yesterday. Wish I could see the list though
She didn't let me to snap it, I'll have share it with you.
Let just be hopeful this December will favour us
Re: .. by Musty112: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
asiwaju60:

🙏. May God make it easy
Re: .. by Musty112: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
asiwaju60:
Hi bro been some few days with nairaland blackout and all. Hope u are keeping tabs. I learnt a kind of card is been printed and distributed, did u get any of such and what is the latest. Thanks
Re: .. by Musty112: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
asiwaju60:
Hi bro been some few days with nairaland blackout and all. Hope u are keeping tabs. I learnt a kind of card is been printed and distributed, did u get any of such and what is the latest. Thanks.
Re: .. by asiwaju60: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Musty112:

Hi bro been some few days with nairaland blackout and all. Hope u are keeping tabs. I learnt a kind of card is been printed and distributed, did u get any of such and what is the latest. Thanks.
No have not received my yet. I don't know if my connect as received it on my behalf, but she called me this morning to prepare towards next week.
Re: .. by Musty112: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2023
asiwaju60:
No have not received my yet. I don't know if my connect as received it on my behalf, but she called me this morning to prepare towards next week.
Let's share digits, I can share u a copy of the card
Re: .. by Musty112: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2023
asiwaju60:
Let's share digits,
Re: .. by TONY042(m): 7:02am On Jan 09
Musty112:

Let's share digits, I can share u a copy of the card. Zero 81 3562 80Four5

Good morning, boss. Pls any update from them yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Packaging Carton And Poly Envelop Shipping Bags / I Want To Sell This My 2years Old Facebook Group With 270,000 Members / Business Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.