Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government (1803 Views)

The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 11:03am On May 22, 2020
Did you know that the government of Nigeria has seperated A particular amount of money for its citizens to build there own house?
The National Housing Fund (NHF) was established by the NHF Act of 1992 to mobilise funds that will facilitate the provision of affordable housing for Nigerians. Under the extant NHF law, every Nigerian earning N3,000 or more per annum is required to contribute 2.5 percent of their monthly basic salary to the NHF. The funds mobilized will be made available to contributors at affordable interest rates to build homes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zp8Ag4_rlM

Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by africanpea: 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
Can I access this loan without owning a plot of land?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 9:24am On May 23, 2020
You need to have land and all needed documents. Another thing you can do is to apply for already built house from mortgage banks and get the documents ready.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get your mortgage loan today. 6% per annum

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wonderful night
Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by fffolly: 1:15am On Jun 09, 2020
haon:
Get your mortgage loan today. 6% per annum

How do I go about it.
Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. The full details on how to get started is in the video above. Thanks
Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by SholaAdeoye(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
haon:
Sorry for the late reply. The full details on how to get started is in the video above. Thanks

Hi Hoan, and well done for all you do. Please can you put me through on the process of applying for a NHFS refund? And how long will it take to process the application before disbursement? I recently lost my dad who'd retired on October 2019, and in the process of applying for a refund. Please kindly help. Thanks
Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by SholaAdeoye(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hi Hoan.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find it. I'm being particular about applying for a refund and not a loan, which is what you have in the video.

Thanks.
Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by haon: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Okay sir. Approach the primary mortgage bank that you use with the following documents.

Re: How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government by combatant2015: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kindly drop your contact Hoan.

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Currencies In Africa Against The US Dollar. / GTBank Deducts N100 For Not Withdrawing From ATM / 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.