Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,785 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today (13570 Views)

Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by ogologoamu: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
ojobekehinde:
see upper cut.
O boy! The upper cut no be here o!.
Well calculated and void of sentiment only that it wasn't on front page.
Even the recipient is weak to respond to it because it is a statement of fact.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by aolawale025: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
This recall would fail.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by tuoyoojo(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
donwhales38:
These APC politicians witch-hunting themselves. I hope this is not going to be another waste of valuable time and manpower for execution of selfish and personal vendetta!! Another media circus to distract us from the real issues affecting the country!!
Anyways....let Justice prevail!

Another FTC!! Hehehe. Dedicating this one to my almost Albino paddy and is expectant beautiful Mrs! God bless una!!

if i lay legs on you eh

hahahahahah
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by 2016v2017: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
adetayo234:

I think he needs to go. It will make others to sit tight and serve the electorates.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by bluecircle470: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Dino melaye is sick and so he needs medical attention. Let him be recall for good.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by peacemara54(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by adetayo234: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
ojobekehinde:
What is his offence?

Go to his constituency and ask

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by hassymo5(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
This recall process will definitely fail...even if the governor succeed in making it work.. the senate will definitely frustrate it..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by Caseless: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lol...goan put your house in order BMC, bread is about to be taken off your table.
just like it was taken off your table right?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by CharlotteFlair: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Caseless:
just like it was taken off your table right?
Stop arguing with me zombie and do as I say before it's too late for you. Is the gathering storm not imminent? Do you want to be caught unawares? Take my advice or you leave it pls.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today by Caseless: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Stop arguing with me zombie and do as I say before it's too late for you. Is the gathering storm not imminent? Do you want to be caught unawares? Take my advice or you leave it pls.
you this little boy , get lost.

FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot / Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting / Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike