Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING (4197 Views)

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by jhudit(f): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
If you make a hole in the wall, some of them will still pay just to penetrate the wall. A doll shouldn't be a surprise.

Of course they will come up with competition excuses to justify it.
Not like they have to bother justifying it.
Enjoy yourselves...
But don't bark when you see women with all types of dildoz.
It wouldn't be fair to those women or the dildoz that hit spots some of you can't hit...
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
I still be learner wey you dey.grin cheesy

Me? shocked

Iyaff given my laive to Christ but you and Maky, you guys are crazie. cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ahan Aunty do u want 2 pick up from wer Aderola left

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Victornezzar: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

kilode undecided
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

kilode undecided

Ade lo de ta fi n pe loba. Wetin Rola do you? undecided
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Me? shocked

Iyaff given my laive to Christ but you and Maky, you guys are crazie. cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Lemme give it to the both of you.Esin iwaju ni teyin n wo sare.tongue grin cheesy
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Victornezzar: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I don't understand yoruba oo
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha!No kee me with laff here.grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Lemme give it to the both of you.Esin iwaju ni teyin n wo sare.tongue grin cheesy

Rara ooo, your own don pass mine biko. Ibi ti Agba ba joko si ni omode ti n ba. tongue tongue

Sorry I haven't called you babez. Talking on phone is one of those things I find very difficult to do. Mabinu, I must call you. angry kiss
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don't understand yoruba oo

You should have asked your question in English. undecided undecided

Oya, wetin Rola do you?
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Hahahaha!No kee me with laff here.grin grin grin

Omo yen kan ma ma be bi Puma nii angry undecided
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Victornezzar: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You should have asked your question in English. undecided undecided

Oya, wetin Rola do you?
I just said Tahrah's comment was harsh
Rola comments are sometimes harsh
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by iluvdonjazzy: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
na wao, how e go take sweet
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

I just said Tahrah's comment was harsh
Rola comments are sometimes harsh

Rola's harsh comments just like Tara's are directed to those who deserve such. cool smiley
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Victornezzar: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Rola's harsh comments just like Tara's are directed to those who deserve such. cool smiley
True sha
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Rara ooo, your own don pass mine biko. Ibi ti Agba ba joko si ni omode ti n ba. tongue tongue

Sorry I haven't called you babez. Talking on phone is one of those things I find very difficult to do. Mabinu, I must call you. angry kiss
That makes it both of us.sad I don't call unless it is important.
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Blackhawk03(f): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

True sha

Very true. smiley

I know you miss Rola. Don't worry, she's coming back with her wahala. cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by bamdly(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
converting the money to naira vasline crew abi make we go dollnap (kidnapp) the doll
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Dollabiz: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
That's huge

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Victornezzar: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Very true. smiley

I know you miss Rola. Don't worry, she's coming back with her wahala. cheesy tongue tongue
lol
ow do u know she would cum bk
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by phintohlar(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Deco664:
Nawa oooooo But the doll sexy shaaa
goan try it as well
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:
If you make a hole in the wall, some of them will still pay just to penetrate the wall. A doll shouldn't be a surprise.

Of course they will come up with competition excuses to justify it.
Not like they have to bother justifying it.
Enjoy yourselves...
But don't bark when you see women with all types of dildoz.
It wouldn't be fair to those women or the dildoz that hit spots some of you can't hit...
See painment o. Women have been using all sort of intimacy gadgets, men don't bark. Now that men are getting sex dolls, somebody suddenly remembers that it will lead to the objectification of women. Get all the dildos you want, we men don't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by jhudit(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
See painment o. Women have been using all sort of intimacy gadgets, men don't bark. Now that men are getting sex dolls, somebody suddenly remembers that it will lead to the objectification of women. Get all the dildos you want, we men don't give a Bleep.
You should learn to talk for you alone.

And who said it will lead to objectification of women?
Face the person and leave me.

Nah, I am not pained...
If you are not pained, why would you wanna delude yourself into thinking I am?

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:

Nah, I am not pained...
Your comment reeks of pain. It's as obvious as the sun in the sky. grin
jhudit:

Nah, I am not pained...
Your comment reeks of pain. It's as obvious as the sun in the sky.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by jhudit(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Your comment reeks of pain. It's as obvious as the sun in the sky. ;DYour comment reeks of pain. It's as obvious as the sun in the sky.

I know. A lady has to be in pain...
That's the only thing you guys can come up with. If you didn't add this pain line,i would have been very surprised...one Nigerian guy with sense, but alas!
grin
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:

That's the only thing you guys can come up with. If you didn't add this pain line,i would have been very surprised. One Nigerian guy with sense, but alas!
grin
Lol. Cheap attempt at evading the fact. Your comment reeks of pain. it's obvious. tongue

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by jhudit(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Lol. Cheap attempt at evading the fact. Your comment reeks of pain. it's obvious. tongue
Kk
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin
jhudit:

That's the only thing you guys can come up with. If you didn't add this pain line,i would have been very surprised...one Nigerian guy with sense, but alas!
grin
I've been observing some of your comments especially where guys are concerned. The guy who turned you like this is one heartless bastard

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by jhudit(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
grin grin I've been observing some of your comments especially where guys are concerned. The guy who turned you like this is one heartless bastard
Kk
Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by ChopBellefull(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcreloaded:
See bad market for olosho.
Who knows maybe this will bring sense to women dense brain seeing as there is competition that doesn't nag and they the women can be used as baby mama

Ok o.. Me i am waiting for the tokunbo, lemme jst be observing first

1 Like

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
ow do u know she would cum bk
Inna ehn.
You no sabi investigate at all

Re: Brothel Rents Out Robot Sex Doll For €100 An Hour & Men Are PAYING by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
candy:
Na wah o... I hope they use protection with passion. Won't be surprised if scientists come with the claim that the dolls are so real they can harbour stds. Men better be careful of where they port cheesy
e pain you well well....
Lemme start saving to buy my own.
Tired of asking out without luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.