Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo (27247 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Bede2u(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who is stopping you from using onne port or Asaba?
Federal government. No maintenance of port infrastructure, bad polices that favour Lagos ports. Guy leave west and travel to see for youself
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by OAUTemitayo: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Bede2u:
Federal government. No maintenance of port infrastructure, bad polices that favour Lagos ports. Guy leave west and travel to see for youself
I thought you Ibos said Yorubas are slaves?
How come slaves are beating The Japan of Africa to economic and political battles?

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by omohayek: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:

Dont be quick to dismiss the tribalism angle.
Why is it that the only project Fashola is working on, of all the infrastructure needs in Nigeria, is the Lagos-Ibadan road?
This is ridiculous - how are goods going to get to any other part of the country if this road isn't repaired? Does Nigeria have any other major ports in good working condition? Is it only Yorubas who use the port at Apapa?

This is exactly what I'm getting at when I say many Nigerians are too tribalistic to think straight.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by omolayomi06: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
prospero5:
what do these senators feel like sef?
imaging that,, this stupid set of people are the problem of this country,,,, they always fight for themselves not the the general public...
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ODVanguard: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:

This is ridiculous - how are goods going to get to any other part of the country if this road isn't repaired? Does Nigeria have any other major ports in good working condition? Is it only Yorubas who use the port at Apapa?

This is exactly what I'm getting at when I say many Nigerians are too tribalistic to think straight.

Egbon, goodluck trying to get these people to see beyond tribalism. This country can never move forward due to this, that's just the truth. Fashola has already given very reasonable and cogent explanations to counter their jaundiced narrative but their rabid tribalism has clogged their senses.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by donqx: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
really
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

always beating war drums in osun state with your Nokia 201
u people plans will fail
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by BigShazam: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2017
They are working on moving the power to the North while the foolish Yoruba leaders are watching.

When it comes to Biafra matter, they will all jump and make comments of hate for Igbos.

Shabi una blind abi? for watin de go on about una brother Acting President?

Where una god father Obasanjo de as senate de mess him brother. Yorubas are slaves to the North and will always be.

Who ever said Obasanjo is the most powerful man in Nigeria, here is practical exhibition of power!

Make him come talk make Saraki slap am.

Yorubas can't agitate for them selfs because someone will sell them off like Abiola was sold out.

Let us wait and see what will be the verdict of this conflict. If Osibanjo was elected by God them the war is his .

Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/real-reasons-why-senate-moves-against-osinbajo/204650.html

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by 989900: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
kwayet Afonja

And you wonder why they call you St00pid.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by GQman: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
omohayek:

Must everything run through Lagos port?
We have Warri, PH and Calabar ports that are barely functional. Of all the infracture projects in the country, Why is the Lagos-Ibadan expressway the most pressing infrastructure project in the country?. Oh I see, former Lagos governor under the titulage of Asiwaju thinks this SW project is the most pressing national project while there is no other functional project being carried out in the other 5 geopolitical zones, and its not tribalism. Then I don't know what tribalism is.
Whether or not its tribalism, he should run far away from anything that has the appearance of trbalism. He did not pass that test here.
What is the needs assessment by which he judged this to be the most pressing infrastructure project in the country?
And what other projects did he not even bother to assess?
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deolu2000(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Seriously, i don't see what our legislators do. They take ages to pass laws that will never be effected, so what is the hassle abt these guy abt?
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by oghenemoney(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
sunmike065:
Then we will make you the so called senators knows that "POWER BELONG TO THE PEOPLE".
I wish 'WE' d people can xpress dt power bt den I rememba issues lik ethnicity,religious belief,etc won't allow dt 2 happen!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Bede2u(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I thought you Ibos said Yorubas are slaves?
How come slaves are beating The Japan of Africa to economic and political battles?
Lol. Delusions of grandeur. The only developed part of SW is Lagos. The elites are building Lagos and Abuja for themselves. That is why all of Peter Obi, Muazu and Osinbajo have houses in Lagos. They are united in dat aspect. The remaining states in SW look like Aba

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Godson32(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Small man with small liver
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Telemundocracy grin
Next episode please!!! undecided
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ProWalker: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2017
deebsman1:
Idiot only if you know how decisions and policies made by this political cabals and politicians affects your everyday life

Fool
You voted your own conviction, others voted for their own conviction, stop making it to look that you are to unintelligent to know such fact.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Othybaba(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Is so unfortunate the way the senate is handling the affairs of developmental moves the executives are trying to put Across...resultant Effects is so telling on the Masses...as far as am concern,they are all failed representatives with no considerations on the Common Nigerians....
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by OAUTemitayo: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Bede2u:
Lol. Delusions of grandeur. The only developed part of SW is Lagos. The elites are building Lagos and Abuja for themselves. That is why all of Peter Obi, Muazu and Osinbajo have houses in Lagos. They are united in dat aspect. The remaining states in SW look like Aba

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by misspineapple(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Osibanjo nd Saraki are jes confused

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
if this stupidd set of thieves think for a minute that they can remove the acting president from the way, they have not the slightest idea what they got coming! Osibanjo has the support of majority of honest and hardworking nigerians who would not shy away from taking up arms if necessary to defend the nation against this thieves and oppressors!

WE ARE WATCHING!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by GQman: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
austinvsb1:
if this stupidd set of thieves think for a minute that they can remove the acting president from the way, they have not the slightest idea what they got coming! Osibanjo has the support of majority of honest and hardworking nigerians who would not shy away from taking up arms if necessary to defend the nation against this thieves and oppressors!

WE ARE WATCHING!

Na lie!
You are not picking up arms anytime soon. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:

Na lie!
You are not picking up arms anytime soon. Stop deceiving yourself.

You tell your godfathers to try the slightest of things! If they have any GUTS in them, they should go ahead and try to remove the vice president. You HAVE NO F**CKING IDEA! Nuff Said!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by GQman: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
austinvsb1:

You tell your godfathers to try the slightest of things! If they have any GUTS in them, they should go ahead and try to remove the vice president. You HAVE NO F**CKING IDEA! Nuff Said!

Chest-thumping orangutan!
You lie, you are not picking up any weapons anytime soon.
By the way, did you take your pills this today? I hope you are not hallucinating again today.
e-warrior! grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Islie:

On resolution for the sack of Magu, he said: “If they refuse to sack Magu, we will look at the constitution and do the needful, the source said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/real-reasons-why-senate-moves-against-osinbajo/204650.html
So if Magu is not sacked you will not look into the constitution or do your job Hmmmmmmm now I believe those that said Saraki is corrupt! Spits

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:

Chest-thumping orangutan!
You lie, you are not picking up any weapons anytime soon.
By the way, did you take your pills this today? I hope you are not hallucinating again today.
e-warrior! grin grin grin grin

I think you mentioned the wrong person.

cc: GQman's father
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by GQman: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
austinvsb1:

I think you mentioned the wrong person.

Take your pills and then go take a nap.
Maybe the hallucinations will cease when you wake up.
e-warrior!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:

Take your pills and then go take a nap.
Maybe the hallucinations will cease when you wake up.
e-warrior!

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Kirgyakos(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2017
All diz tinx de r doing is to keep wyning away time so as to en dia tenure without doing anytin tangible 2 show 4 it.....de r also doing diz 2 take our attentions off d basic issues of concern............no wahala

God will punish all of them.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by bluecircle470: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Corruption is actually fighting back. Saraki will bit more than he can chew. The power saraki is looking for will consume him sooner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
BigShazam:
They are working on moving the power to the North while the foolish Yoruba leaders are watching.

When it comes to Biafra matter, they will all jump and make comments of hate for Igbos.

Shabi una blind abi? for watin de go on about una brother Acting President?

Where una god father Obasanjo de as senate de mess him brother. Yorubas are slaves to the North and will always be.

Who ever said Obasanjo is the most powerful man in Nigeria, here is practical exhibition of power!

Make him come talk make Saraki slap am.

Yorubas can't agitate for them selfs because someone will sell them off like Abiola was sold out.

Let us wait and see what will be the verdict of this conflict. If Osibanjo was elected by God them the war is his .

Hear this, nothing will happen to osibanjo. Forget all the theartrics by saraki and his goons....no need to threaten fire over a non issue...
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
See mad man ranting, silence best response for fools like you because you are even contradicting yourself.
Who ask you not to support political party of your choice? Or you are suffering from..........
ProWalker:

Fool
You voted your own conviction, others voted for their own conviction, stop making it to look that you are to unintelligent to know such fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.