Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo (27286 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ProWalker: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
deebsman1:
See mad man ranting, silence best response for fools like you because you are even contradicting yourself.
Who ask you not to support political party of your choice? Or you are suffering from..........
Idiot
You want everyone to think in clannish and tribalistic way like you folks do!
Not all of us hate other Nigerians not from our own region like you all foolishly do on that side
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by bcbones: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
for those who can start a movement and make alot of awareness....why cant we start #replaceallsenators lets flush these institute away and put other there, some ll say, it ll still be their boys that ll be dere....bt still its better than these peps that think its a title that has no tenure.
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Viergeachar: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
FrancisDiote:
This is serious...this men can wake up one day and impeach the acting president because the North dont trust him and will prefer Saraki to hold sway than a Yoruba.

But why are Yorubas silent on trivial issues like this when they should have at least written an open letter to the senate and Nigeria as a whole threatening fire and brimstone and even secession if anything happens to the acting president. Instead they will join unnecessary thread and blame IPOB for their problems.

Or is this another sign of weakness of the yoruba race, we all know how the North scared the hell out of Nigerians towards the last general election.

This yoruba people need to wake up.

It's all a storm in a teacup.

Saraki their oga remains loyal and wants to force his way into the acting president's good books.

That's why we are not bothered.

I am sure you dont even know the meaning of 'trivial'
Mind your business!
Mr flatiyeasterner!!

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by deebsman1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
See who is talking, mumuni

ProWalker:

Idiot
You want everyone to think in clannish and tribalistic way like you folks do!
Not all of us hate other Nigerians not from our own region like you all foolishly do on that side
Nonsense!
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by ProWalker: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
deebsman1:
See who is talking, my mum and Dad are mumuni

Your father and mother right ? I know
Re: Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
“If care is not taken, we are heading towards a serious problem because if they started collating signatures, the man will become a history. The House will not hesitate to concur with us. It’s going to be a one-way affair,” he said.
WON BI IYALAYA YIN DA, GBO GBO YIN LA MA RECALL TE BA DAN RU WO! NA ME TALK SO! (BEATING MY CHEST)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.