Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London (46442 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by whizzyleejr(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
See how they are maltreating us because of the current image of our country and this oyinbo are the ones people will be respecting when they come over to this place, i'm sure they can't try such thing with me i will beat the hell outta her and will go to prison...God help nigeria, their economy is also going down dunno why we are running to their country
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by belindar: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
TheDirectorate:

The act by this white woman is reprehensible and should be condemned in the strongest terms by all and sundry. These islamophobes need to be prosecuted , especially in the U.K. Which is supposed to be a tolerant country.

Nothing like islamophopia.

Can you walk around in Saudi Arabia, Iran etc without covering your face. Uk is not a Muslim country. The lady has to adapt to the way of life of the British and any other countries she go.
Why is Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries not a tolerant country and allow people to dress the way they want.

So you come to pay me a visit in my house and you are misbehaving, I will show you the door right away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Pavore9: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
TheDirectorate:

The act by this white woman is reprehensible and should be condemned in the strongest terms by all and sundry. These islamophobes need to be prosecuted , especially in the U.K. Which is supposed to be a tolerant country.

Any act of phobia against a person based on his/her religious affiliations should be condemned be it Islamophobia, Christophobia and of other religions as long as one does not portray acts that could be judged as a risk to the well being of the larger society.

It is not only the obligation of the UK to be tolerant other Countries where other religions are of minority or non-existent should also be tolerant.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by initiate: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
we should kill this story soon before they start killing ibo in kano again

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by justtee42k: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2017
this is the problem with Muslims no tolerance...is that your country?
when Muslims went and bombed their families nko. ..so you want her to see you and give you a hug?
You are now posting nonsense looking for justice...justice where...
You better start going to all mosque and tell them they should stop killing people because a time we come Christian will stand and we won't take that shit again

even though I don't like trump but I give him my support on one of his speech...where he said if any Muslim should bomb America...they will revenge...and to me that is the only solution because Muslims always feel they are superiors

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Sterope(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
She could go to the police, I guessundecided
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by kennyz10(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigerian Men Not For Me, But Whites - Sylvia Edem

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Edem has said Nigerian men are not for her except whites! She says not that the men are very bad but they aren’t always faithful. She however said she has tried about two men and it didn’t work, so she is single and patiently waiting for her own man who must be WHITE! She also spoke about finding out if her husband couldn’t satisfy her in bed when married.Enjoy!

“I don’t have a problem with Nigerian men but I just feel they are not right for me. I’ve been in one or two relationships with a Nigerian man, and I tried to make it work but it didn’t work, it didn’t favour me. Right now, I’m single and just patiently waiting for the right man to come my way.

Source: http://thefulcrumpost.com/nigerian-men-not-whites-sylvia-edem/
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by AniwetaluEmma(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
What are you saying? Do you know how many of her brothers and sisters that had been murdered by radical moslems.you don't need to blame the woman oooo. He who carries the load knows the weight. Those people don suffer in the hands of moslems

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by lilytender: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2017
The Muslim woman is too sluggish. I am a Muslim, if you are bold enough to come and spit on my face, then I will also be bold enough to send you to the hospital with my fist. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. I am not Jesus, only Jesus prayed for his enemies. If any animal in human skin try that nonsense with me, that idiot will open his/her eyes after about a week in hospital. We are used to the tag, he is a Muslim and a terrorist, so I wont think one before teaching the idiot a lesson of his/her life.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by salesforce: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Sterope(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
West bomb Arabs. Arabs bomb west. Both are at fault. No blame game please.

Can you read some actual historical books, please?

justtee42k:
this is the problem with Muslims no tolerance...is that your country?
when Muslims went and bombed their families nko. ..so you want her to see you and give you a hug?
You are now posting nonsense looking for justice...justice where...
You better start going to all mosque and tell them they should stop killing people because a time we come Christian will stand and we won't take that shit again

even though I don't like trump but I give him my support on one of his speech...where he said if any Muslim should bomb America...they will revenge...and to me that is the only solution because Muslims always feel they are superiors
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Abi o. Somebody who should be in Saudi Arabia is enjoying life in an infidel country and she's complaining of spit.
Meanwhile her type are blowing themselves up as suicide bombers but nobody is shouting hate crime.
Or is spitting more deadly than suicide bombing?
heheheh, help ma ask them o, her brothers and sisters are busy blowing people up and she is compaining of spit , they want to form victim when have caused more havoc to other people,infact more spit fall on her hijabed face

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by crackhouse(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Now my question is who's the spater and whose spatee.
Abeg op answer am sharp sharp so I can begin my legal proceedings.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Mc1807(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Don't be silly Mister...people like you are just like this white woman, you can even do worst. But its a new try not to be stupid and use your brain more.
you my dear she really got served. whether you like it or not most of the major problems d world face is Islam-related. though most whites tends to be racist buh a hijab-woman should nt expect less, after all London is still bereaved because of dis Muslims

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by ejanla077: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
some ewedu and ipob hypocritical tribalists Will condemn d woman. Omenkalives Ipobexposed sarrki bantudark omenka liondeleo and my fellow yoruba muslim ewedu brothers i didn't mention..

wat do you ve to say

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by gragraboy: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Maybe she followed Die baba to London
I thought the guy you quoted was the most brainless person on NL, but you shockingly proved me wrong

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Idango(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Hypocrisy ! Hypocrisy !! Hypocrisy !!!
You are all here condemning a white for spitting on a black woman. What of your constant hatred and hate speeches on this forum. The hatred an Igbo man have for a Hausa man (and vice versa) and the hatred of a yoruba mwan to an igbo man( and vice versa) is worse than the hatred of white to black.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by cytell56: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2017
oluwasegun400:
A Nigerian Muslim photographer named Wasi was a victim of a hate crime in London today.

The woman who goes by the twitter name Knox Mulder, was walking along Central London with her friend Aamer Rahman when a white woman walked to them and spat on her face. Wasi wears hijab.

Rahman posted photos of the woman, calling on people to share his post until it gets to the proper authority.

"Walking in central London with my friend Wasi - Nigerian, hijabi. Out of nowhere this woman walked past and spat directly at her face muttering about 'people like you. If you live in London please circulate this post."

See their tweets for further details on the unprovoked attack...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/white-woman-spits-in-the-face-of-a-nigerian-muslim-lady-on-the-streets-of-london-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

Maybe she was smelling, because most people that wear hijab are dirty or smell.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by PointZerom: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Don't be silly Mister...people like you are just like this white woman, you can even do worst. But its a new try not to be stupid and use your brain more.

Why are you pained by what ShootTokill posted?. The people he is refiring to always castigate and insult Ndi Igbo, calling them names for traveling world wide to transact their lawful businesses. Asking why they can't remain in their erosion land (sic). They too should remain in their own land, why traveling to the UK?. More of this is coming their way watch and see.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by mrwonlasewonie: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by obiezed: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Sterope:
West bomb Arabs. Arabs bomb west. Both are at fault. No blame game please.

Can you read some actual historical books, please?

What actual ""historical'' books, please??

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by SycophanticGoat: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
No difference between the woman and Nigerians who so much hate themselves with passion. In short, that of Nigerians is worse than this because all we see is genocide, hate, bigotry, tribalism, nepotism, etc. Saddest part is that we are all blacks.

So those of us that will come here and bash the white woman, keep casting the first stone even though you're no different (you're probably worse) from the white woman.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by lilytender: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
cytell56:

Maybe she was smelling, because most people that wear hijab are dirty or smell.

Like your Catholic sisters below.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Basfaq(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Maybe it the hijab the lady was wearing cause I'm sure she wasn't the only black around there then!
The world is obviously tired of Islam and their heartless unending killings.
It very pathetic for someone like you to even have the gut to write on this platform.you are't worthy of the one I can even exchange words with because merely looking at your written it surely shows your level.Partological social media gladiator. grin
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by wiloy2k8(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Pavore9:

In as much as one condemns racism, what of the tribal intolerance we exhibit in Nigeria where another is hated just for the fact they are from a tribe we hate without exploring the chance of getting to know the individual as a person!

A good number of blacks do like to scream racism against those not from our race but see it as no big deal the discrimination and hatred amongst us along the lines of ethnic groups.

u said my mind bro ... they keep on saying Afonja , flaties and so on .. its annoying .
we keep on hating our selves .
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Tell Nigerians Muslims sisters to call her, the terrorist to caution or stop it..

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Ramaa(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2017
There would be no peace in this world if muslims still exists......because they are the enemy of peace.......

Whenever there are Muslims there is no peace.....

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by omostar: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Maybe it the hijab the lady was wearing cause I'm sure she wasn't the only black around there then!
The world is obviously tired of Islam and their heartless unending killings.

And is she even wearing any hijab? cos it's just a headscarf that I see on her which both muslims and christians wear here in nigeria o.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by macaranta(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Ugly wom(e.a)n
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nukilia: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Pavore9:

In as much as one condemns racism, what of the tribal intolerance we exhibit in Nigeria where another is hated just for the fact they are from a tribe we hate without exploring the chance of getting to know the individual as a person!

A good number of blacks do like to scream racism against those not from our race but see it as no big deal the discrimination and hatred amongst us along the lines of ethnic groups.

Africans are the worst racist. I still believe the whites are more tolerant than us. We butcher ourselves in our homeland and run away to a white mans land.. Heaven help us

1 Like

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Amah70: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
etzskillz:
may London bridge fall on d racist

But wearing hijab and burqa in ever busy London streets. You risk brushing someone unknowingly, the person gets angry and spits at you. Or you get knocked down by bicycles, or even motor vehicle.

London and Mecca are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Amah70: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
lilytender:

Like your Catholic sisters below.

White men of today are better than black Africans.

At some point, white people saw that colonising other countries is not good.

They left.

But in black Africa, some groups not only colonize others, they shoot and kill those colonized.

Sudan and Ethiopia are not black Africans. That's where after a fight with little casualties, a referendum was agreed upon to settle.

But in black Nigeria, two million people have been killed over what could have been settled with simple referendum. Blackened Minds in Nigeria seem to be willing to kill more, instead of referendum.

The white woman spitting must have been irritated. Oyibo no de react like that without provocation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 / Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.