Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London (46451 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by cytell56: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
lilytender:

Like your Catholic sisters below.

Sorry o, i no know say e dey pain ya!!!. But tell dem sef say make dem dey bath and use deodorant.

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Goldfaze1: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
thus religion attract hate naturally, those practicing it should start showing love to neutralize it or reduce the hate this will be very difficult bcs the religion approved killing if those that don't practice it.

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Sterope(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Books like the world before 1948, Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Ladem Jihad for starters

obiezed:

What actual ""historical'' books, please??
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Too bad of her. They are particularly bigot and racist.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Can you imagine

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Dahmayor(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by waldigit: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
The woman should press charges for public assault. I said that in the capacity of a Christian Nigerian
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Amah70: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
lilytender:
The Muslim woman is too sluggish. I am a Muslim, if you are bold enough to come and spit on my face, then I will also be bold enough to send you to the hospital with my fist. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. I am not Jesus, only Jesus prayed for his enemies. If any animal in human skin try that nonsense with me, that idiot will open his/her eyes after about a week in hospital. We are used to the tag, he is a Muslim and a terrorist, so I wont think one before teaching the idiot a lesson of his/her life.

Prison candidate in a normal country. Loool.

Somebody spat on your face, you beat the person to land in hospital. Prison then is your destination. The person who spat on your face goes home a free person.

Fanaticism doesn't pay. You hear

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by es144000: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Stop wearing hijab

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by LionDeLeo: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
ejanla077:
some ewedu and ipob hypocritical tribalists Will condemn d woman. Omenkalives Ipobexposed sarrki bantudark omenka liondeleo and my fellow yoruba muslim ewedu brothers i didn't mention..

wat do you ve to say

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Sagay212: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
So what is the spit going to do to the woman. Oyibo people can do mumu things sometimes. if na me ,you spit on me, i spit on you and we find our way.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Originalsly: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm...she's not White....but why follow her to snap pics then rush to social media? .... should've spat right back in her face or make a police report. Shoe on the other foot..would've been breaking world news ... Nigerian Hijab wearing Muslim woman Spits on face of UK Citizen in London.... tracked, arrested and charged for hate crime, endangering the life of a citizen, engaging in a terrorist act among other charges. She faces a minimum of 25 years imprisonment and deportation.

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Dirty yoro, is London your home?

You deserve that spit and much more. Do you have any rights? Shut up, go home and enjoy the change, fool
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Mightyraw(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Maybe it the hijab the lady was wearing cause I'm sure she wasn't the only black around there then!
The world is obviously tired of Islam and their heartless unending killings.
Did you see the name of the other lady,?
Use your brain, not only your head
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by zanga420: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Pavore9:

In as much as one condemns racism, what of the tribal intolerance we exhibit in Nigeria where another is hated just for the fact they are from a tribe we hate without exploring the chance of getting to know the individual as a person!

A good number of blacks do like to scream racism against those not from our race but see it as no big deal the discrimination and hatred amongst us along the lines of ethnic groups.

Anyone who calls another Afonja, Igbos and other demeaning labels has no moral right to scream racism!
so unfortunate how our hypocrisy don't allow us to see that racism and bigotry are same
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by doskie(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Don't be silly Mister...people like you are just like this white woman, you can even do worst. But its a new try not to be stupid and use your brain more.
nairaland can ban people for every other offense except the most heinous of them. this tribalism cannot be said to remain unnoticed by the mods. it is a very stuupid thing to bash ourselves on account of our descent. mr seun should do something about punishing people for making comments that depicts tribalism in any form.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by 2016v2017: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Pavore9:

In as much as one condemns racism, what of the tribal intolerance we exhibit in Nigeria where another is hated just for the fact they are from a tribe we hate without exploring the chance of getting to know the individual as a person!

A good number of blacks do like to scream racism against those not from our race but see it as no big deal the discrimination and hatred amongst us along the lines of ethnic groups.

Anyone who calls another Afonja, Igbos and other demeaning labels has no moral right to scream racism!
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
kingthreatz:
And you couldn't slap her. Bloody coward. So if there was no social media, you'll just lock yourself in the room and cry?

You are such a fool

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by beautyoftheLord: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
The British are tired of Muslims. They are scared. It's not racism, it's islamaphobia. Seeing a hijab signifies suicide bombing, pain and death to her. Let that lady get the point. The UK no be kafir country to them?? The Muslims know what to do. Oyibo eye don dey open small small.

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by miraclea: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
When all atrocities suicide bombing and unnecessary killing is tied to hijab you can't blame the woman however I don't support racism

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by claremont(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2017
belindar:

Nothing like islamophopia.

Can you walk around in Saudi Arabia, Iran etc without covering your face. Uk is not a Muslim country. The lady has to adapt to the way of life of the British and any other countries she go.
Why is Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries not a tolerant country and allow people to dress the way they want.
So you come to pay me a visit in my house and you are misbehaving, I will show you the door right away.

What if the lady wearing the hijab is a British muslim born and bred in the UK? I also don't understand what you mean by ''adapt to the way of life of the British'', are you assuming the lady wearing hijab isn't british? Saudi Arabia practises an extreme version of islam, hence, their insistence on a dress code. The majority of muslim countries including the largest (Indonesia) do not enforce a dress code, so your comparison to Saudi Arabia is an inane point. I'm an Atheist, but even I cannot justify racism and intolerance in any form faced by followers of any religion. You are free to let your hatred of Islam consume you, but do not speak about the British like you know anything about us or live here, keep your intolerance to whatever narrow-minded part of the world you live in. Read your post over again slowly, and see if it makes sense to anyone with a shred of education. This incident IS clearly a hate crime as defined by the metropolitan police, and if reported, it will be recorded and dealt with as such.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by selfmadeboss: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2017
and her mouth go smell like mama nnamdi
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
If na Nigeria this kind thing happen now them for don behead the person.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by francisbiz: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
oluwasegun400:
A Nigerian Muslim photographer named Wasi was a victim of a hate crime in London today.

The woman who goes by the twitter name Knox Mulder, was walking along Central London with her friend Aamer Rahman when a white woman walked to them and spat on her face. Wasi wears hijab.

Rahman posted photos of the woman, calling on people to share his post until it gets to the proper authority.

"Walking in central London with my friend Wasi - Nigerian, hijabi. Out of nowhere this woman walked past and spat directly at her face muttering about 'people like you. If you live in London please circulate this post."

See their tweets for further details on the unprovoked attack...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/10/white-woman-spits-in-the-face-of-a-nigerian-muslim-lady-on-the-streets-of-london-photos/

cc; lalasticlala
Why is the Nigerian complaining?
Though the spitting was an insult, yet it is reversible with just an apology.
Two Nigerian muslims butchered a white British soldier in cold blood in his own country; that is irreversible!
Go home and rest, or you will end up revealing to the white britons that you are a relative of the two nigerians that butchered their soldier brther
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by RaptorX: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2017
kennyz10:
Nigerian Men Not For Me, But Whites - Sylvia Edem

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Edem has said Nigerian men are not for her except whites! She says not that the men are very bad but they aren’t always faithful. She however said she has tried about two men and it didn’t work, so she is single and patiently waiting for her own man who must be WHITE! She also spoke about finding out if her husband couldn’t satisfy her in bed when married.Enjoy!

“I don’t have a problem with Nigerian men but I just feel they are not right for me. I’ve been in one or two relationships with a Nigerian man, and I tried to make it work but it didn’t work, it didn’t favour me. Right now, I’m single and just patiently waiting for the right man to come my way.

Source: http://thefulcrumpost.com/nigerian-men-not-whites-sylvia-edem/
Who wants this ugly looking bald headed thing, the whites can have her iranu.

Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by poshestmina(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Basfaq:
It very pathetic for someone like you to even have the gut to write on this platform.you are't worthy of the one I can even exchange words with because merely looking at your written it surely shows your level.Partological social media gladiator. grin

K
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Bobnotrouble: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
I think the white woman must be be mentally deranged! Let's move on.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amah70:

White men of today are better than black Africans.

At some point, white people saw that colonising other countries is not good.

They left.

But in black Africa, some groups not only colonize others, they shoot and kill those colonized.

Sudan and Ethiopia are not black Africans. That's where after a fight with little casualties, a referendum was agreed upon to settle.

But in black Nigeria, two million people have been killed over what could have been settled with simple referendum. Blackened Minds in Nigeria seem to be willing to kill more, instead of referendum.

The white woman spitting must have been irritated. Oyibo no de react like that without provocation.
You are wrong. They are black African. Black is a color, not a race.
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by United4lyf(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:
how can u snap someone's mother a pix covering ur face

u think there is Nigeria
Hijab is hair covering,she was not wearing niqab which the one that covers the eye,no the difference before spitting trash,the spitter is just being Recist and Islamophobic at the same time.

Brand new Amadioha fall on u
Re: White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
this is not racism.call it islamophobia.brits are tired of the muslims..if the black woman was a christian i know the woman wont attack her..brits dont want muslims no more..they should go to saudi arabia..a country where they can live freely with their hijab..nigerians always the first to scream racism..but our tribalism is more than racism..we dont even like each other in nigeria.the muslims have turned britain into a mini pakistan..britain is a christian country and will forever remain so..if u are a little muslim boy..dont quote me.unless i will tell u the history of muslims in britain

I get you.............the truth is bitter
God bless you

Brit can Neva n will Neva be an Islamic nation

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56