Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos (40942 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking / Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by longsnake(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Undies fall on her. lipsrsealed
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by skywalker001(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Trapa and boobs trending on twitter
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by whizzyleejr(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Who she epp, she don bleach out her life but mo no go lie you the girl hot fire bah
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by toyinjimoh(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
na person go Mary this one oo, no wonder dere marriage no dey last
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by realestniggah: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Who she epp, she don bleach out her life but mo no go lie you the girl hot fire bah

what have you done with your brain..tboss is biracial.. that her natural skin colour..don't let hate cloud your sense of judgment

1 Like

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by realestniggah: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
tboss is the type that will disappoint you in bed when you finally get to do the deed

1 Like

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
nwa mamiwater
tboss is the type that will disappoint your in bed when you finally get to do the deed

1 Like

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by ajalawole(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2017
oshe11:
so Mou wants to steal Bakayoko too ba

Why is he stl pained abt Chelsea

optional1 come n see ur guy wants to stab us ooo

Conte dn turn Mou scout abi

Chelsea dnt let him disgracr us oooo undecided
boss, wetin dey happnd, sha na true, i was told conte has not return for pre-season
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by jiggytutu: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Andrew3:
she is still my love
why won't she be your love still, these are the kind of things you people like, whenever there is news of Efe who is doing his hustle by working hard through music comes up, all of you will begin to abuse and insult him and his entire generation. Human beings are daft indeed. Hypocritical and sinful mentality indeed. Shame
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by wickyyolo: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
All these gals go allow men last sooo embarassed
God abeg oh
my brother, I have finished two Vaseline containers just this month.
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
grin shocked grin

Edo gal in cow skin. I pity ya unborn kids!

Guys don't blame her, she be NFA, blame BBNaija
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by oshe11: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
ajalawole:
boss, wetin dey happnd, sha na true, i was told conte has not return for pre-season

Oboy Chelsea mata tire me ooo...

I dnt no if I shud blame Conte, Emenalo or Abramoviccccch oooo

I heard Man u has agreed a £35m deal wit Monaco..

I JUST TIRE AHSWEAR
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by donqx: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
where is the boobs
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by YOLO1(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
celebrated olosho
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Andrew3(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2017
jiggytutu:
why won't she be your love still, these are the kind of things you people like, whenever there is news of Efe who is doing his hustle by working hard through music comes up, all of you will begin to abuse and insult him and his entire generation. Human beings are daft indeed. Hypocritical and sinful mentality indeed. Shame

All depend your definition or sin. For-sure it differ from mine.
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by ajalawole(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
oshe11:

Oboy Chelsea mata tire me ooo...

I dnt no if I shud blame Conte, Emenalo or Abramoviccccch oooo

I heard Man u has agreed a £35m deal wit Monaco..

I JUST TIRE AHSWEAR
easy bro. Everything will be put under control. They can as well buy Messi, Ronaldo and neymer man Utd can't do anything next season. Man city are also spending, Liverpool are also spending, tott are also spending, so we can't be the last man standing. Do u know transfer deadline day is the most busiest day. So just leave mou, he can buy all the players if he wish.
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by oshe11: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
ajalawole:
easy bro. Everything will be put under control. They can as well buy Messi, Ronaldo and neymer man Utd can't do anything next season. Man city are also spending, Liverpool are also spending, tott are also spending, so we can't be the last man standing. Do u know transfer deadline day is the most busiest day. So just leave mou, he can buy all the players if he wish.

Bro that KANTE-YOKO partnershp for our midfield wud be tha bomb thats y Im pained......

Even heard Costa wud return to training afta unsettling him..... if he does return he wud misbehave come January if we dnt sell him....

Too much uncertainties.....
Same tin hapend to Mou n we almost got relegated

1 Like

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by ajalawole(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
oshe11:

Bro that KANTE-YOKO partnershp for our midfield wud be tha bomb thats y Im pained......

Even heard Costa wud return to training afta unsettling him..... if he does return he wud misbehave come January if we dnt sell him....

Too much uncertainties.....
Same tin hapend to Mou n we almost got relegated
i know of than konta-yoko comb

but is a most we sell Costa, he is the problem we have in the team. But keep calm bro, let the club do it work, they know better then we do. Me just waiting for conte to give press conference on his return later today
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by pyyxxaro: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
wickyyolo:

my brother, I have finished two Vaseline containers just this month.

Lemme supply u Palm oil then

U wud like the feeling cry
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Anfieldboss: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Tboss is just a bad ass chick, a very fine one at that.
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by ajasbaba(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2017
she no even wear pant grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Na only tattoo lalasticlala see abi undecided
You better declare your intent fast oh.... grin
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nonson(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:
if i use vaseline some people will say

dude stop jacking off to imaginary girls

lipsrsealed
may rick-ross fat belle fall on that person

Lols
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by charlesluthor(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
If I'm her Bf, I will just use scissors to cut these strings and off to the "oza room".
So u go dey look for scissors wen u get teeth.. u like to dey waste time sha!
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nonson(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2017
End time cloth
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nonson(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
End time cloth
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Make I no lie dis gal go good for bed tongue
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by misspineapple(f): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Madam pls transform ur new found fame into something profitable,instead of gallivanting nd taking pictures upandan
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by weedfada(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
realestniggah:
tboss is the type that will disappoint you in bed when you finally get to do the deed

I swear down... After 10mins you'll hear, "I'm tired"... Mtchew.
Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
All these gals go allow men last sooo embarassed

God abeg oh

hahaha bro, i no fit laff. grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos by farem: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
blogreporter:
Never knew she's got a tattoos. And the gal is not wearing panties, but c'mon who cares right? This lady is wild, Wetin conzan me?

Clued from Ebiwali's Gossip Blog.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/07/tboss-shows-off-tattoos-in-her-stomach.html

"Classy girls don't have any tattoos because no one can intentionally scratch a Benz or a private jet.
If you have tattoos, you are probably a [worn-out or good-for-nothing] lorry"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.