Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) (37169 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
CampuChan:
There were other British bands performing

Wizkid was just another act performing at the festival. The headline made it seem they all came to see Wizkid.
Absolutely! you are Right, i was there! 90 percent of the crowd didn't even know who whiz kid is. but I enjoyed one of his tracks "Final"
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by hoover420: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2017
googlepikins:
When is he going to stop doing drugs?
The day you start minding your business
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by KIDKKY(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
No doubt Nigeria singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid is living the life every Nigerians musician has ever dream of. He is now an International Musician and he is going higher and higher.

It was blast for the Ojuelegba crooner as he thrilled his audience with an energetic performance, he's in London and his performance in something worth commending. The massive turn out of crown at this London Festival is unbelievable.
http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/see-crowd-that-turned-up-for-wizkids.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by drjoesky(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:
i wish I can fucckk all the girls in the world

chaii

fvckk just dey hungry me wen my mates are in the office

And
I rebuke every spirit of buharism
my bro try resist ooo.HIV still dey ground
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:

chaii

Oya come start with me
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Where's that local boy, David?

Also that cheap chinko phone Tekno?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by taylor88(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2017
HERSLEY:
Oya come start with me

lol u can't carry me
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:

lol u can't carry me
Hehehe smallie like u cheesy
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by taylor88(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
HERSLEY:

do u wanna give it a trial

PM me
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by taylor88(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
HERSLEY:

PM me ur contact
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by Donkunxex(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2017
It wasn't wizkids show was it
undecided
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by internationalman(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2017
belindar:
The show was not organise bicos of wizkid. If you doubt me, let wizkid do an open show in Uk and let see how many white people will go there. Who is wizkid by the way. Do random sampling by asking people on the street of uk and just mention wizkid and let's see how many people know him.
Wizkid is still a local boy.
The whites and Asians don't know him.
don't mind foolish Nigerians trying to put him where he will not see himself d next 10 years...
I don't know if snapping pics with American artistes makes one known internationally
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by natznext(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
CampuChan:
There were other British bands performing

Wizkid was just another act performing at the festival. The headline made it seem they all came to see Wizkid.
Yes true, likes of Nas and Damian marley
But was the crowd lit for him?
Yes or No?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by natznext(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
I see children of hate all over this post,
You don't have to be bitter bec you don't like him, it's like taking poison and expecting him to die.

A crowd of that size in the UK which the likes of Nas and other icons performed to was singing along word for word to his songs, come on!!
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by natznext(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
austinvsb1:
Did y'all shouting it wasnt wizkid's show even watched the video?? shocked Granted, it was a music festival with other performing acts BUT the singalong of the crowd tells you the crowd fuckss with wizzy and not only knows him but know a tonneload of his sounds and lyrics as well. Quit hating!

That's the major reason Nigeria won't move forward, calling Gold yellow bec we don't like it, and presenting Yellow as Gold bec it's what we Bleep with..
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:

chaii

Na too much po*n dey cause am. Help is not far.
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by skimmy005: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
itspzpics:
chisossos see crowd
the crowd was much bcus of oda performing artist like d weekend, nas, ty dolla sign, tory lanez, not bcus of dis kid
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by skimmy005: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
change the headline abeg, it wss not only wizkid who performed the crowd was much bcus of oda performing artist like d weekend, nas, ty dolla sign, tory lanez, not bcus of dis kid
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by cuteslimmy: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
you be big mumu
taylor88:

chaii

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by Thaheer(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
You can check his show in brussel...
That is the number of people that can come and see wizkid

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
SirMazi:

Which he pulled, that was a festival he performed just like many popular acts

grin grin grin Chia - Ibos and Yoruba envy like 5 and 6 grin grin grin
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
belindar:
The show was not organise bicos of wizkid. If you doubt me, let wizkid do an open show in Uk and let see how many white people will go there. Who is wizkid by the way. Do random sampling by asking people on the street of uk and just mention wizkid and let's see how many people know him.
Wizkid is still a local boy.
The whites and Asians don't know him.

Bad belle pesin - And who cares about the whites and Asians? Here in Ojuelegba we don't know them too.
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
natznext:

Yes true, likes of Nas and Damian marley
But was the crowd lit for him?
Yes or No?

That's the question they are afraid to answer grin grin grin grin
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
natznext:
I see children of hate all over this post,
You don't have to be bitter bec you don't like him, it's like taking poison and expecting him to die.
A crowd of that size in the UK which the likes of Nas and other icons performed to was singing along word for word to his songs, come on!!

They are MOSTLY Igbos who wish it wasn't a Yoruba boy making BIG BIG waves all over the world grin grin grin grin
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
skimmy005:
the crowd was much bcus of oda performing artist like d weekend, nas, ty dolla sign, tory lanez, not bcus of dis kid

another bad belle pesin - u be ibo? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by natznext(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
skimmy005:
change the headline abeg, it wss not only wizkid who performed the crowd was much bcus of oda performing artist like d weekend, nas, ty dolla sign, tory lanez, not bcus of dis kid

Why re you so bitter?
Have you eaten today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:
those people I see are not upto 7000 pple
thank u bros
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by SirMazi: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Chia - Ibos and Yoruba envy like 5 and 6 grin grin grin
WTF So Davido is now an Igbo
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
SirMazi:

WTF So Davido is now an Igbo

This has NOTHING to do with Davido. Hater oshi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by Ekelejoseph(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mtcheewww!
Wetin this one sabi sing
Gone are those days when wizkid used to sing good music,now igbo and sk don evaporate all the good songs 4rm his head
Re: Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:

PM me ur contact
lol was joking bout all dat jor. Don't take it serious kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.