Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC (1205 Views)

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / APC Defectors Took Their Decisions Two Years Ago, But Manifesting Now - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by kirajustice: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

The Muslim Rights Concern group(MURIC) has reacted to demands by the Christian Organization of Nigeria(CAN) for the national assembly to publish a list of all organizations Nigeria belong to, with a view of dropping the religious ones.

In a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, signed by the leader of the group, Professor Ishaq Akintola, MURIC says that CAN is suffering from symptoms of 'Orubebemantis'. The statement read;

"The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) is not a little amused by CAN’s latest demands. CAN is hallucinating. It is laughable, untenable, kindergarten and quixotic. This is reminiscent of the eponymous hero of Don Quixote de la Mancha. CAN is manifesting symptoms of orubebemantis.

Orubebemantis is a new virus which compels the victim to hallucinate endlessly, forces him to see only a particular vision earlier set for himself but which fails to materialise and prevents him from recognizing or accepting the reality on ground.

CAN wants Northern states to issue certificates of occupancy (C of Os) to churches in the North whereas South East and South South governments demolish mosques in their states, refuse to grant Muslims C of Os and infringe constantly on Allah-given fundamental human rights of Muslim minorities in their midst. For instance, a tertiary institution in the South East has demolished the only mosque on the campus and refused to allow the Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN) to operate.

MURIC warns the National Assembly (NASS) to ignore CAN’s call for its intervention. An anti-Muslim National Assembly will shoot itself in the foot sooner than later. Nonetheless, should the NASS show any interest in CAN’s demand, it should beam its floodlight on all Western oriented international organizations like the United Nations (UN) as they have always been used as tools in the hands of Western crusaders while their religious bias is always hidden.

MURIC, therefore, accepts CAN’s demands with the proviso that:

1. Nigeria should withdraw from all Western-oriented international organizations like the UN and WHO;

2. National Assembly should study Nigerian work-free days with a view to dropping the religious ones like Sunday and Saturday (Saturday is also used by the Seventh Day Adventists) and

3. Nigeria should also drop all Christian landmarks like the cross as sign in hospitals, academic gowns in tertiary institutions, wigs and gowns used by lawyers and judges, etc.

The leaders of CAN have consistently displayed lack of readiness to coexist with Nigerian Muslims. They want the country only for themselves alone. They have refused to listen to the voice of reason. The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, himself a pastor, told CAN that the allegation of Islamisation is an illusion. CAN refused to listen. Femi Falana asked CAN to Christianise Nigeria instead of alleging Islamisation everyday but CAN will not listen.

Who says Nigeria is not Christianised? What system have we been forced to use since the advent of the colonial master to date? What is the religion of our colonial master whose system we have adopted hook, line and sinker? Why are Muslims being forced to write examinations during Jumat service on Fridays? Why are Muslims at the mercy of their employers every Friday? Is it not because Friday is not a work-free day like Sunday? Muslims have been tolerating all these for so long. Let us start working on Sundays and Fridays for a change and see if CAN will find it funny.

In conclusion, MURIC calls for a Nigeria that does not lean towards any religion in any aspect of its life. Enough of this hypocrisy. Those who Christianised Nigeria are the ones shouting the loudest about Islamisation. It is time for CAN to have a taste of its own pudding."
SOURCE : POLITICSNGR

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by smulti(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2017
hehehe... I now reason with some people who recently arrived in the country where I reside and vow to never return back to Nigeria in their life time except their dead bodies were taken back home when they must have passed on

Sane countries are pushing for economic revolutions but here it's fight for religious supremacy

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by thunder74(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari caused the suspicions. His appointments, policies and body languages exposed his hidden agendas. He should have been smart too like UN, WHO etc who hide their Christian agenda but win souls for Christ through humanitarian gestures.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Cyynthia(f): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
3rd class mumuzlem has spoken.
Stupid terrorist struggling to defend northern 2nd class mumuzlems. I have said it several times that headslammers in SW are our problem. Habokis are desperately using them to achieve their goal and destabilize SW and southerner Nig as a whole. That is why Yakaassi abi na Yasakkii was busy asking of mumuzlem representative at Ibadan summit because they know the group of people they use to sabotage the progress of SW and southerners as a whole.

My Yorubba Christian brethren, I hope you guys are seeing what I am seeing ?. Only our mumuzlem brothers will keep using that deceptive word " Yorubba is Yorubba" so as to keep deceiving the gullible ones, but unfortunately, such deceptive slogan is not for people like Cyynthia.

No wonder they are attacking Adeyinka Grandson for agitating Oduduwa because they want to remain with their masters, despite the fact that Adeyinka didn't insult anybody like they claim that the reason while they are attacking Kanu is because he insulted them.( Lies from pit of hell). It's all about the caliphate, don't be deceived.
They believe that once Igbos seceed, we Progressive Yorubas will start demanding for secession too, thereby making them to loose their lords and saviours in northern Nig...

Islammbaaad. !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Firefire(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
Chief Terrorist has spoken, let us read the comment(s) of the trainees...
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2017
CAN and Jamatul Nasir Islam should all be scrapped

They are causing more harm than good
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Lol i am weak
orubebe i know
orubebemantis i never hear
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Firefire:

I wonder when I see others feel their religion is better than other

I just wonder

Serious

Am a Christ like

The Bible tells me to be at peace with all man

He never tells me Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Judaism,white, black,

My Bible says all men
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Firefire(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I just wonder

Serious

Am a Christ like

My Bible says all men
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Cyynthia:
Ok

Before spewing the normal religious intolerance

Prove if you are born a Buddhist what will you do

Do you live the life of Christ ?
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Cyynthia:
Ok

Women are peace maker

But once you see a woman that needs to prepare the kids for school early morning on Fridays like this

Preaching hatred online

Then you know its a decoy

He's a guy hiding under a monicker to spew thrash
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Flyingngel(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2017
This Southwestern Muslims are the ones making the Northern Muslims to think of dominating the South.
I knw religion is our problem in this country.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by clevvermind(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Firefire:
AND THEY WOULD SOON SHOW UP. JUST WATCH.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Cyynthia(f): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

Before spewing the normal religious intolerance

Prove if you are born a Buddhist what will you do

Do you live the life of Christ ?

And you are a tribal bigot. Keep your tribal bigotry to yourself let me keep my religious bigotry to myself because I know the people that are like cancer to humanity, bigotry is bigotry. I don't engage in tribal bigotry, but you you always engage in such.
So, keep slugging it out in a tribal angle let me keep doing mine in a religious angel ok ?
Bye.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Cyynthia:

And you are a tribal bigot. Keep your tribal bigotry let me keep my religious bigotry because,bigotry is bigotry. I don't engage in tribal bigotry, but you do while you don't engage in religious bigotry but I do
So, keep slugging it out in a tribal angle let me keep doing mine in a religious angle.
Bye.

Am a patriot

A confirmed one

Women are peace maker

They don't destroy
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by ArchangeLucifer: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Sarrki shut up!
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Cyynthia(f): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

A confirmed one

Women are peace maker

They don't destroy
Don't allow me to dig out you posts of shame this morning against other tribes.
Hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by OBAGADAFFI: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2017
I thought Saudi Arabia and other Arabic nations are members of the UN.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Cyynthia:

Don't allow me to dig out you post of shame this morning.
Hypocrite !

You are a confirmed fanatics

One of the similar qualities of Igbos

Bring a post if tribalism by me out
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Sarrki shut up!

Mechonu
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by dabeto: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Imagine a world without Islam............just imagine! cool
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2017
I think both you Muslims and Christians have the same symptom but this man call oloyede talk to much he is a terrorist.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by delugajackson: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2017
This terrorist has the mind to say this? This is an insult to Christians.

To hell with him and his opinion.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by ArchangeLucifer: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Shut up!
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by PointZerom: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2017
ok
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Shut up!

Gbenu re sound

You are still pained by the loss of your hero
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by smulti(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

I just wonder

Serious

Am a Christ like

My Bible says all men

my Qur'an says where ever you see the infidels hunt and subdue them then slit their throats
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2017
delugajackson:
This terrorist has the mind to say this? This is an insult to Christians.

To hell with him and his opinion.

Islm and Christianity have failed Black's
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by Cyynthia(f): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are a confirmed fanatics

One of the similar qualities of Igbos

Bring a post if tribalism by me out
Only kids will not understand the meaning of this pix.
If you are a patriot abi na parrot like you claim, why this pix you always post to make a reply. You have made a lot of tribalistic statements on this forum which I don't have time to start posting. You are such a bloody hypocrite !!
Should I start counting how you hide under Ipob to insult ibo race ?.
I think your Muslimm skull is paining you this morning.

1 Like

Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by delugajackson: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

I just wonder

Serious

Am a Christ like

My Bible says all men
If someone like you is Christ-like, then I cease to be a Christian.
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by nengibo: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Very dry joke
Re: Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2017
delugajackson:

If someone like you is Christ-like, then I cease to be a Christian.

Before you were born have been a Christ like

So young man go to kids section and play with your mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* / For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo / Counter Thread: Buhari's 3 Years Achievement is FALSE With Facts And Figures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.