Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,229 members, 7,957,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69630 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
have a wonderful day my dear. But i will appreciate it, if you champion a movement to assist male victims of rape. This particular one is not enough. We already have many for female folks. Remember, you might have a male child tomorrow and he might need your help

Your efforts here are probably not enough too. So, I am right behind you, Sir.

Remember you might have a female child, there can never be enough help for either gender wink wink
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
If a.man was raped,who should he talk to?
talk to any of d three women above
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
bamite:
When men take all the positions in politics I hope you'll say same thing and not be a hypocrite.

when men clamour for power...guess what?
We women clamour too..we walk our way to the power corridors...
We organise seminars and power summit ..sensitizing and creating awareness to all our female folks on the need to involve in politics.

But when male genders get sexually molested..insread of getting up and proffering solutions to their problems..they fold their hands and watch...
Then if the female folks suffer sexual molestation..they stand up and fight the menance...

Then when we do..the males would come out and wail...can't you guys stand up for yourself?,,,

anyway..i know that there are still reasonable guys who think with their brains on NL...kudos to the few guys.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Your efforts here are probably not enough too. So, I am right behind you, Sir.

Remember you might have a female child too, there can never be enough help for either gender wink wink
Sure, i will gladly participate. Just felt that male cases are totally neglected, and we wonder where our little boys learn all those bad bad things
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by babyfaceafrica: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
talk to any of d three women above
okay
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by LalaSnakeLala(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Bridgetania:

We organise seminars and power summit ..sensitizing and creating awareness to all our female folks on the need to involve in politics.

But when male genders get sexually molested..insread of getting up and proffering solutions to their problems..they fold their hands and watch...
Then if the female folks suffer sexual molestation..they stand up and fight the menance...

Then when we do..the males would come out and wail...can't you guys stand up for yourself?,,,

anyway..i know that there are still reasonable guys who think with their brains on NL...kudos to the few guys.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? Male victims just fold their hands and watch like dummies instead of protesting? Jesus! cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
did u just say a decent gal wont roam by 9pm?,, jizzz i giv up on u... So she doesnt hav freedom of movement anymore ? Habaa ur mother is a female... Ur sisters female.. Pity dem,...u wil hav daughters one day... D young 5 years gal dat gets raped ,did dy roam around by 9pm?? .....u guys just talk becus u feel lyk talkin... Just walk around ur street one day , and look at d young gals , some of dem r being blackmailed.. Some deceived.. Both young boys and gals... It happens alot.. Our children r sufferin .. D pains follow dem til adulthood.. Dis is a medium to rescue dem from their plight and u r here saying a decent gal wont walk by 9.......i only feel shame for d mentality of nigeria guys.....
if I see your mother , sisters or daughters in that ungodly hour, if I'm tempt I won't hesitate to please myself... this is Africa and women are like prey to male folks, rape is avoidable when apply wisdoms and avoid things that can lead to such incidents... quote me again and watch dangote trailer use ur head do wedge
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if I see your mother , sisters or daughters in that ungodly hour, if I'm tempt I won't hesitate to please myself... this is Africa and women are like prey to male folks, rape is avoidable when apply wisdoms and avoid things that can lead to such incidents... quote me again and watch dangote trailer use ur head do wedge
u r probably a mad man in reality........ Fellow nl guys una dy see una fellow guy....u can start walkin around streets lookin for innocent mothers and children to satisfy ur urge........des r d type of monster young children shud beware from....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
This is chocking, coming from you
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by bamite(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Bridgetania:

By playing the victim and weaker sex card right? At least pretend to have some sense.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Male victims just fold their hands and watch like dummies instead of protesting? Jesus! cry
dear. D males arent doin much about it.. Even wit d rate of men rapin boys , stil nrtin is don about it....... Wen last did u see a group of men set up a program against molestation of d male child I havent seen dat in my entire lyf.... Instead i see women stand up for young girls...
D question is . Wat is stoppin u guyz?? A woman cannot understnd ur pain just as u cant understand dat of a young gal... U guys understand urselves beta so stand up for ur self and ur unborn kids.....no one wud stop u...
I personally hate rapist... Am capable of killin anybody dat wud think of it wit my kids (boy or gal)... D rate at wich men rape boys is alarmin and dat is soooo painful i can only imagine..... Wat r u guys doin about it? Waitin for women to set up d program? ....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
u r probably a mad man in reality........ Fellow nl guys una dy see una fellow guy....u can start walkin around streets lookin for innocent mothers and children to satisfy ur urge........des r d type of monster young children shud beware from....

Can these ladies truly say that these male friends did not desire their bodies right from the beginning? It is understood that friendship between man and woman presupposes the secret act of sex. They desired “love” from the men, hence they visited them.
Men are often blamed for rape because people believe women rather than men. The orgy of sex affects both sexes but men naturally would be the first to demand it from women and try to lure them into it. The ladies these days flaunt their bodies intentionally to arouse the men, they provocatively swing their bodies and visit men in their homes or secluded areas, dressed seductively just to arouse them sexually, only to irritatingly say no when men approach them. I see it as punishment for men. I disagree with the notion that “rape can only be stopped by men”. Men are not the cause but women who use “mouse to set trap for the cat” knowing that the cat will enter the snare. Women rape the men (as the case may be) subtly and then turn around to cry foul.... so stop shouting ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
This is chocking, coming from you

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Can these ladies truly say that these male friends did not desire their bodies right from the beginning? It is understood that friendship between man and woman presupposes the secret act of sex. They desired “love” from the men, hence they visited them.
Men are often blamed for rape because people believe women rather than men. The orgy of sex affects both sexes but men naturally would be the first to demand it from women and try to lure them into it. The ladies these days flaunt their bodies intentionally to arouse the men, they provocatively swing their bodies and visit men in their homes or secluded areas, dressed seductively just to arouse them sexually, only to irritatingly say no when men approach them. I see it as punishment for men. I disagree with the notion that “rape can only be stopped by men”. Men are not the cause but women who use “mouse to set trap for the cat” knowing that the cat will enter the snare. Women rape the men (as the case may be) subtly and then turn around to cry foul.... so stop shouting ok
stop justifying ur claim... U r a MONSTER and young kids shud beware from u.....if my workin mother was comin bck from work by 9pm.,and u see her and get aroused, u said u wil satisfy ur urge.. Did u forget ur sense wen u said dat?,..... I sceenshotted ur post and showed it to my male nebors and dy r shocked ... People lyk u shud b behind bars becus u r a threat to innocent kids and mothers.. Pls dont mention me again,...

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
manikspears:

Are you a victim? Have you been raped by a woman before?
lol...no
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by RottenBanana: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

don't mind it. it ignored all the rude terrible comments from the 1st page to jump to your own. anyway you still have strength to reply posts. I have given up on nairaland men a long time ago.

Why do I get the feeling you are cococandy?
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by tomdon(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

these girls are still embittered by their past...they were victims of rape abuse by their stepfathers and uncles and they've grown up to become extreme man haters. so even if a boychild is abused, they gloat over it but when it's a girl they wail, rage and take their cries to the same men they hate for help.

Elucidate...

Nowhere in that post did I see them specify gender they help. Until any of you guys go there and they pursue you, you really don't have a case.

Pls, point out where I said boys enjoy getting raped. Why do you people give a dog a bad name just to kill it?

I said, I have gotten into several arguments with NL guys on threads where guys were molested by older females, these guys claimed they have experienced it and guys enjoy it. I tried so hard to argue it and they kept their stand from a male perspective. So, pray tell...If the men that are victims and role models to the younger ones talk like this, what should I do? They are the ones you should have an issue with, not me... not throwing around accusations you can't back up.

Type anything you want, just don't twist my post...that's all shades of low and disgusting. I don't support any form of abuse or violence. If you really wanna argue that, provide an evidence.

Leave all this long talk, y'all problem with me is I am too blunt. Any day I support men, I notice I am a sweetheart...so, I take accusations like yours with a pinch of salt. It's all bias...

This is another man calling it enjoyment. No man is on his case...but I know how many mentions I have gotten. You guys are obviously confused, you don't know your enemies.

Ma, how did I call it enjoyment??
I only asked a question ma
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
stop justifying ur claim... U r a MONSTER and young kids shud beware from u.....if my workin mother was comin bck from work by 9pm.,and u see her and get aroused, u said u wil satisfy ur urge.. Did u forget ur sense wen u said dat?,..... I sceenshotted ur post and showed it to my male nebors and dy r shocked ... People lyk u shud b behind bars becus u r a threat to innocent kids and mothers.. Pls dont mention me again,...
then cross by lane by 9pm, lemma get aroused ,u will see how I devour you... meanwhile those ur senseless Neighbor might be worst , I wonder what a mother will be doing by that wee hour , a female could not be said to have been raped if she willingly placed herself in the domain of a man.once a girl is with a guy, especially one who has made a pass at the girl, it is most likely that sex must come into the picture, and that a girl must be prepared to give in to such a demand... u want iPhone 7 , catfish , handout money , you want this you want that , but if I demand for something in return u will shout rape... Trailer fall on you

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
dis was ur first comment sir..... And ur words made me mention u ...its obvious u r against feminism ... Anyways to all d guys here complainin.. Wat hav u done to stop dat ur nebor's son from being molested.?? ,,... Dis work here isnt bad at all... It wud help rape victim wich almost every gal is...... Am just surprised dat u guys reacted to it dis way.... Lyk u r jealous of gals now?,. Lol....now u want equality buh if a gal wants dat,una go crucify her........
Anyways its cool dear.... All of u shud put heads togeda and come up wit a program lyk dis for men,.....hav a nice day sir.....
i cannot be held responsible for your inability to comprehend my initial post.

Have a nice day too ma. smiley
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
then cross by lane by 9pm, lemma get aroused ,u will see how I devour you... meanwhile those ur senseless Neighbor might be worst , I wonder what a mother will be doing by that wee hour , a female could not be said to have been raped if she willingly placed herself in the domain of a man.once a girl is with a guy, especially one who has made a pass at the girl, it is most likely that sex must come into the picture, and that a girl must be prepared to give in to such a demand... u want iPhone 7 , catfish , handout money , you want this you want that , but if I demand for something in return u will shout rape... Trailer fall on you
God gave u brain bro. Make use of u...... Women go to d market to sell at nyt in order to make a living... Some young workin girls close work by 9..... Young children play under d moon at nyt...... So des people dont hav freedom again becus u cnt control ur urges? R u d only one God gave a dick?,,,,,imagine a mother all stressed up after a long day comin back from work by 9.... Den u wud rape her? Oga i giv up on u...........if we cross paths by 9 or wateva damn tym.. U wont b able to even get a boner becus i wud make sure i feed u wit ur balls... RAPIST.....MONStEr.... I repeat young children and mothers shud beware from u.....although i think u r jokin though....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
God gave u brain bro. Make use of u...... Women go to d market to sell at nyt in order to make a living... Some young workin girls close work by 9..... Young children play under d moon at nyt...... So des people dont hav freedom again becus u cnt control ur urges? R u d only one God gave a dick?,,,,,imagine a mother all stressed up after a long day comin back from work by 9.... Den u wud rape her? Oga i giv up on u...........if we cross paths by 9 or wateva damn tym.. U wont b able to even get a boner becus i wud make sure i feed u wit ur balls... RAPIST.....MONStEr.... I repeat young children and mothers shud beware from u.....although i think u r jokin though....

Rape is extremely easy to eradicate, it only remains because women don't take responsibility i.e. strive to be happy. They can plan their evenings, choose their friends and boyfriends etc. Someone who doesn't take responsibility deserves the consequences.
Why should I feel sympathy for any woman who is raped? In my view they deserve to be.....

meanwhile

I rather Masturbate than to have my thing inside that wide public gutter of yours ,
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Rape is extremely easy to eradicate, it only remains because women don't take responsibility i.e. strive to be happy. They can plan their evenings, choose their friends and boyfriends etc. Someone who doesn't take responsibility deserves the consequences.
Why should I feel sympathy for any woman who is raped? In my view they deserve to be.....

meanwhile

I rather Masturbate than to have my thing inside that wide public gutter of yours ,
is dat d highest u cud say.....dumb...people lyk u wud nt mind puttin ur dick into a sewage pipe......u r d reason y young growing gals r scared of men....i hav kept u busy enuff.. Go do somtin wit ur lyf.... And pls leave innocent gals and women alone....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by LalaSnakeLala(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
dear. D males arent doin much about it.. Even wit d rate of men rapin boys , stil nrtin is don about it....... Wen last did u see a group of men set up a program against molestation of d male child I havent seen dat in my entire lyf.... Instead i see women stand up for young girls...
D question is . Wat is stoppin u guyz?? A woman cannot understnd ur pain just as u cant understand dat of a young gal... U guys understand urselves beta so stand up for ur self and ur unborn kids.....no one wud stop u...
I personally hate rapist... Am capable of killin anybody dat wud think of it wit my kids (boy or gal)... D rate at wich men rape boys is alarmin and dat is soooo painful i can only imagine..... Wat r u guys doin about it? Waitin for women to set up d program? ....
That women are considered the weaker vessels, easy targets and are apt to fall victim to rape assault is a natural phenomenon, hence the anti-rape movement is mainly focused on them; even captions of rape are depicted with the images of little girls as victims and adult males as the rapists. It has never been women against little boys.

Initially, the general term used was "child molestation", which includes both genders, until a certain group of misandrists from hell, masquerading as feminists took over and made it a females-only thing, portraying females as angels and males as brainless beasts, all in a bid to promote their hate for men.

So both well-meaning males and females have always voiced their concerns against child molestation. I don't know who's been lying to you.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:

That women are considered the weaker vessels, easy targets and are apt to fall victim to rape assault is a natural phenomenon, hence the anti-rape movement is mainly focused on them; even captions of rape are depicted with the images of little girls as victims and adult males as the rapists. It has never been women against little boys.

Initially, the general term used was "child molestation", which includes both genders, until a certain group of misandrists from hell, masquerading as feminists took over and made it a females-only thing, portraying females as angels and males as brainless beasts, all in a bid to promote their hate for men.

So both well-meaning males and females have always voiced their concerns against child molestation. I don't know who's been lying to you.
dear... D guys in dis thread started it ooo.. Complainin dat dey dont hav who to run to for help wen molested...some said d d women are lesbians lol..anyways thanks
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by LalaSnakeLala(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

meanwhile

You were making sense until you got to the emboldened. Even if you don't have a girlfriend and sisters, you certainly have a mother. You didn't drop from a tree and landed in a home.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by IdeyFindWife: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
ekensi01:

when last did you check on your brain update service provider?

Uncalled for.

Male rape victims abound with no support.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by agentakins: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
ekensi01:
Nigeria is still developing. May be the media will help the growth.
confirm
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Daboomb: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

#damagedgoods

Seriously bitter, #OverdamagedGood! grin grin undecided
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Daboomb: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

EXACTLY!

When you ask a lady to dress decently (as opposed to exposing her "private parts" to attract male attention and therby causing arousal), they ask you if they have no FREEDOM to dress as they like, forgeting (or not so forgeting!) that "Action brings about a Reaction".

Nowadays, most ladies dress like harlots, peddling their sexuality openly and figuratively shouting "I need to be laid"!
I always ponder: What is the point or what is going-on in a lady's head when she dresses exposing 95% of that sagged bweast, over-tight Pants showing all the contours of her Vagina and backside, e.t.c?

What exactly is she advertising for?

Men who naturally have less body parts that need covering-up, dress and cover-up most of their bare-skin and put on baggy or even oversized dress.
Women on the other hand, with more body parts that need toning down, wear budy-hugs that are so tight you could count their ribs and figure-out of the hairs in their pubic areas!
You then use that dress-style to visit a Bachelor, who lives all alone, in his secluded apartment and an onholy hour!
You even ask that he allows you to take a shower in his bath and then wear his shirt without anything under it, lie on his bed and you say your intention is to come and PALY LUDO! shocked shocked shocked

Is that not madness and an invitation to have sex? ...onl to turn around and make afalse claim of Rape! angry angry
Even the Bible and Quoran asks all of us to dress decently!

I've neve been raped and have never raped anyone simply because l have overcome my "emotions" and have a strong character (with so much self-control when it comes to matters relating to sex) so much so that l have slept with a lady l so much desired (my NYSC female friend) on the same bed for months without touching her!
I made a conscious decision that UNLESS she offered herself to me WILLINGLY, we will jus be buddies.

But come and see fight, the day l brought another consenting lady to my room!
shocked shocked
I am like: Do you think l am impotent just because you are playing games and l have refused to be lured?
Abeg shift joor, make l flex this fine babe. grin grin

Guys, please try and control your sexual feelings, sex is good but it can also destroy you completely if not handled properly.
We have devilish women (cougars, feminist, feminazzis, slay queens, Baby Mamas, e.t.c) nowadays who want to use allegation of Rape to destroy the life of young men.

Most of the Greatest Men in human History, were destroyed by Women when they (the men) could not control their sexual urge.
Dont fall victim to all these #Damaged Females.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.