Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69208 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
this was my comment:
"i've seen you and your crew gloat over men's plight many times on this forum. in fact, that's the only reason you joined nairaland - to defend women and attack men."

nowhere did i mention male child rape. you're just deflecting.

these girls are still embittered by their past...they were victims of rape abuse by their stepfathers and uncles and they've grown up to become extreme man haters. so even if a boychild is abused, they gloat over it but when it's a girl they wail, rage and take their cries to the same men they hate for help.

Elucidate...

the young man was disappointed that the main focus of the op was for female protection against abuse; the males, who equally are victims of the same, were left out.

Nowhere in that post did I see them specify gender they help. Until any of you guys go there and they pursue you, you really don't have a case.

and your best defence was that boys enjoy getting raped.

Pls, point out where I said boys enjoy getting raped. Why do you people give a dog a bad name just to kill it?

I said, I have gotten into several arguments with NL guys on threads where guys were molested by older females, these guys claimed they have experienced it and guys enjoy it. I tried so hard to argue it and they kept their stand from a male perspective. So, pray tell...If the men that are victims and role models to the younger ones talk like this, what should I do? They are the ones you should have an issue with, not me... not throwing around accusations you can't back up.

Type anything you want, just don't twist my post...that's all shades of low and disgusting. I don't support any form of abuse or violence. If you really wanna argue that, provide an evidence.

Leave all this long talk, y'all problem with me is I am too blunt. Any day I support men, I notice I am a sweetheart...so, I take accusations like yours with a pinch of salt. It's all bias...

tomdon:
So you see it as suffering ba. Pray tell so that we know how to classify you

This is another man calling it enjoyment. No man is on his case...but I know how many mentions I have gotten. You guys are obviously confused, you don't know your enemies.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2017
ibkayee:

You don't need to be a feminist to recognise that it's an issue

Don't be one of those people that just throws the word around for the sake of it lol

Lool 1 of my female medical Dr friends said this exact thing to me recently, she said avoid saying the word feminist you guys don't use it in the right context cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Futureberry: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes.
well,at least we know where your stand is
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ibkayee(f): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Piiko:
Lool 1 of my female medical Dr friends said this exact thing to me recently, she said avoid saying the word feminist you guys don't use it in the right context cheesy cheesy
Lol she's right, the term has been bastardised

Fake feminists using it to push hateful agendas and people (male and female) using it out of context, seems a lot of Nigerians people don't actually know what it means
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by jeamie(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Mememan:

Lol!.
Miserable dọ̀lt
Ritualist people grin
Ok bro
Have a bad day
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh, now it hurts you.
Yet you accused the women that cried out of playing victims. Now you have met someone with a distorted mentality like yours and you say she isn't reasoning properly. Did you reason properly?
Well,i don't have a distorted mentality. By grace of God, i managed to escape without infection, psychological problem, trauma. Another person might not be so lucky .

As for accusing females who cried out, everybody in this country knows that most movement against child rape/molestation is focused on female, neglecting male children that might get infection or trauma. Yes women play victim, my uncles house help was caught and she started crying. How can a boy of 7 years pull down your pants and you ignore him. We are talking about a 24 year old lady.

As for reasoning properly, you could be the one not reasoning properly. I can sense some strong dislike/hate for the male folks. I believe you need rehabilitation, you need to move on, don't assume all men are monsters .Do you have male relatives/friends? Wonder how you relate with them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by FTrebirth(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Pls, point out where I said boys enjoy getting raped. Why do you people give a dog a bad name just to kill it?

I said, I have gotten into several arguments with NL guys on threads where guys were molested by older females, these guys claimed they have experienced it and guys enjoy it. I tried so hard to argue it and they kept their stand from a male perspective. So, pray tell...If the men that are victims and role models to the younger ones talk like this, what should I do? They are the ones you should have an issue with, not me... not throwing around accusations you can't back up.
actually, i'm not the mood to argue this morning. i'm working, and i'm using my spare time to reply your posts...so i gotta be brief.

but kindly look up the two parts of your comment i highlighted? are they not self-contradictory? and you quickly generalized it to all men. i pray your future son doesn't fall victim to rape.

Type anything you want, just don't twist my post...that's all shades of low and disgusting. I don't support any form of abuse or violence. If you really wanna argue that, provide an evidence.

Leave all this long talk, y'all problem with me is I am too blunt. Any day I support men, I notice I am a sweetheart...so, I take accusations like yours with a pinch of salt. It's all bias...
your problem, like the rest of your clique, is not being blunt but being too rude and too incorrigibly bent to oppose anything male. and the comedy of it is that you branded yourselves feminists when in reality you're not practicing it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh, it hurts you.
Yet you accused the women that cried out of playing victims. Now you have met someone with a distorted mentality like yours and you say she isn't reasoning properly. Did you reason properly?
Well,i don't have a distorted mentality. By grace of God, i managed to escape without infection, psychological problem, trauma. Another person might not be so lucky .

As for accusing females who cried out, everybody in this country knows that most movement against child rape/molestation is focused on female, neglecting male children that might get infection or trauma. Yes women play victim, my uncles house help was caught and she started crying. How can a boy of 7 years pull down your pants and you ignore him. We are talking about a 24 year old lady.

As for reasoning properly, you could be the one not reasoning properly. I can sense some strong dislike/hate for the male folks. I believe you need rehabilitation, you need to move on, don't assume all men are monsters .Do you have male relatives/friends? Wonder how you relate with them
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2017
streetzdreamz:
pheeeew!! its hard to believe,but it seemed you are the only female on this thread who is sane enough to make a sensible discuss void of insults and vile words,and your analysis are damn right!!!others are just jabbering away at the mouth,personally I see nothing wrong in the writeup we all know the greater percentage of rape victims,and we all know which gender gets more broken and shattered,a male victim of rape doesn't necessarily need much help or any help at all,people sometimes make bias judgements cuz of their hatred for an entity, ion really fancy the female species that much,but the odds life stakes against em is high enough,sugarcoating it to me is a crime,this NGOs are female victims and as such I don't even expect them to counsel male victims,cuz they only know how it feels for a woman not a man, male victims of rape too should set up an organization, don't see a reason why this women should be labeled in a bad light for facing their gender,some even called them men haters!!! don't think a sane female victim would still love men generally if she hasn't moved on,and I think this women are helping them to let go of the past,move on and love again; some peeps are really confused beings.................as much as the female species don't really catch my fancy, they need all the help they can get,and guys needs stop screaming bloody murder.

thanks for your comment and observation...more wisdom to your brains....
You know...there are alot of mentally derailed humans on this platform..you can easily identify them by their obnoxious comments..once again i say thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:

As for reasoning properly, you could be the one not reasoning properly. I can sense some strong dislike/hate for the male folks. I believe you need rehabilitation, you need to move on, don't assume all men are monsters .Do you have male relatives/friends? Wonder how you relate with them.

LOL. It always ends with attacking the person and not the comment.

I wonder the dislike for males in me advocating male kids should be encouraged to speak out.

What's the hate in me saying, grown up men that have experienced it should stop making it a joke, it rubs off on the younger ones.

You all don't have anything on me as far as this topic is concerned. Leave sentiments aside and point to where I have shown hate on this thread. I'm waiting...

You need rehabilitation too, it makes you see hate where there is none kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

actually, i'm not the mood to argue this morning. i'm working, and i'm using my spare time to reply your posts...so i gotta be brief.

but kindly look up the two parts of your comment i highlighted? are they not self-contradictory? and you quickly generalized it to all men. i pray your future son doesn't fall victim to rape.

...Reported speech isn't too difficult a concept for you to understand.
...I pray so too, amma take it up seriously, no enjoyment in it as some men claim.
...Nowhere did I generalise, I never said ALL men, I didn't say some men either. Sometimes I don't have time to use some. Doesn't mean I am generalising.

your problem, like the rest of your clique, is not being blunt but being too rude and too incorrigibly bent to oppose anything male. and the comedy of it is that you branded yourselves feminists when in reality you're not practicing it.

...I don't have a clique.
...I have seen ruder males that oppose anything female. I have never seen you on their matter or calling them misogynist. Bias wink
...Show me where I have identified as a feminist. Stop abusing that word or recruiting people for them by force.
...Once again, y'all only have problem with me when I oppose males, the day I support them, I am a sweetheart.

Still no evidence? I wasn't expecting one...all bias, bye.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You talk like a boychild predator. I wouldn't trust you with male kids.

i have 4 male siblings and we all love each other as a family...
Stop twisting this issue...

If u male victims need help..what is stoping you from setting up an NGO to oversee your male gender issues and problems...

Women rise to solve their problem...it becomes a problem to the male folks...

Why can't u men rise and solve your problems ni?...

I tire for the mentality of some of my country people.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2017
SilvanusII:

I did a double-take at your conclusion of high stupidity (and I desperately hoped it wasn't from u). Rape victims do nothing to earn rape, and definitely it isn't mutual consent if AT ANY POINT, THE PARTNER DECLINES. I suggest u look up what consent means.
just sharap..."A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," What if a woman has consensual sex, and then regrets it the next day? What if a woman gets dumped by her boyfriend and decides to accuse him of rape as revenge? What if she’s just doing it for attention? You should have put all this into consideration b4 opening that ur gutter mouth, reports of rape should be treated with more caution, since men’s lives are so often ruined by women’s malicious lies.... please reason distinctly

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

...I pray so too, amma take it up seriously, no enjoyment in it as some men claim.
...Nowhere did I generalise, I never said ALL men, I didn't say some men either. Sometimes I don't have time to use some. Doesn't mean I am generalising.

...I have seen ruder males that oppose anything female. I have never seen you on their matter or calling them misogynist. Bias wink
...Show me where I have identified as a feminist. Stop abusing that word or recruiting people for them by force.
...Once again, y'all only have problem with me when I oppose males, the day I support them, I am a sweetheart.

don't mind it. it ignored all the rude terrible comments from the 1st page to jump to your own. anyway you still have strength to reply posts. I have given up on nairaland men a long time ago.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by FTrebirth(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

a "reported speech" that was re-re-re-reported by you alone until it became a theory. and how is that not generalization? when you say "most men blah blah blah"...that's generalizing. i love the way you lie sha. grin

you can deny them if you like but y'all sing the same anthem.

i have seen males on this forum who always insult females too and i don't fail to call them out...go ask that clown they judeefcc how many times i've fought him over woman mata.

well, i'm happy you're denying being a feminist unlike some of your friends who just want to tag along with a train they know nothing about. feminists are neither man haters nor bitter, angry women.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

don't mind it. it ignored all the rude terrible comments from the 1st page to jump to your own. anyway you still have strength to reply posts. I have given up on nairaland men a long time ago.

LOL. It's their way...once they see my comment, they switch off their brains to attack. They left the people that started the fight o, because they are males. Nawa! Na real wa!

I think it's time I give up too...
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

a "reported speech" that was re-re-re-reported by you alone until it became a theory. and how is that not generalization? when you say "most men blah blah blah"...that's generalizing. i love the way you lie sha. grin

you can deny them if you like but y'all sing the same anthem.
i have seen males on this forum who always females too and i don't fail to call them out...go ask that clown they judeefcc how many times i've fought him over woman mata.
well, i'm happy you're denying being a feminist unlike some of your friends who just want to tag along with a train they know nothing about. feminists are neither man haters nor bitter, angry women.

Smh. I have quoted three males on this thread who said it's enjoyment. I wonder why you didn't see them...selective vision? I can relate...I experience it too sometimes.

I don't even consider jude a woman-hater.

You can provide evidence to backup your claims o. That has proven difficult so far. Remove the speck in your eye first dear wink
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Will you just shut up!! You women rape boys and destroy them psychologically...... Now complain about them being rapists? Heck no ways .... No ways... Until you start a campaign about your fellow cradle robbers who rape boys and take away their lives ....you are and will remain a joke!
r u serious Wel lets wait til ur children get raped by PSYCHOLOGICALLY affected men and den we wud see just how funny dis joke is to u.....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Slimzjane(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Yeaaah, it's always about the female victims. The male Victims can go to hell and burn.
lol
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by bamite(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Bridgetania:

i have 4 male siblings and we all love each other as a family...
Stop twisting this issue...

If u male victims need help..what is stoping you from setting up an NGO to oversee your male gender issues and problems...

Women rise to solve their problem...it becomes a problem to the male folks...

Why can't u men rise and solve your problems ni?...

I tire for the mentality of some of my country people.
When men take all the positions in politics I hope you'll say same thing and not be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. It always ends with attacking the person and not the comment.

I wonder the dislike for males in me advocating male kids should be encouraged to speak out.

What's the hate in me saying, grown up men that have experienced it should stop making it a joke, it rubs off on the younger ones.

You all don't have anything on me as far as this topic is concerned. Leave sentiments aside and point to where I have shown hate on this thread. I'm waiting...

You need rehabilitation too, it makes you see hate where there is none kiss cry
Am not attacking you, like most nairaland guys will do. I can't go back to dig out all the hate comments.

You wrongly accused me of attacking the females who play victim, then i mentioned an instance where it actually happened.

I suggested rehabilitation because, most times people that actually need it, don't even know. You are too mean to the male folk, especially on matters involving opposite sex. The danger, is that it could affect your relationship with your male children. You might start seeing them as rapist.

So my dear, am not attacking you. Like i said earlier, you need rehabilitation. You need to calm down(isi jua gi oyi)

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by FTrebirth(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh. I have quoted three males on this thread who said it's enjoyment. I wonder why you didn't see them...selective vision? I can relate...I experience it too sometimes.

I don't even consider jude a woman-hater.

Remove the speck in your eye first dear wink
you'll always look for a way to justify hate for men.

3 guys mentioned their deluded experiences, which could be cooked up lies, and it's now a theory that ALL MEN ENJOY GETTING RAPED.

well done.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Dearies most guys here were defiled as boys by maids and trusted aunties! There's a psychological damage undealt with. Most have grown to be monsters! The root cause of these (female cradle robbers) if not addressed will not help both genders!
i understand .? Buh y nt forward ur strength towards decreasin d boy child rape instead of attackin women tryin to curb rape.... Even d op said any gender can cal , so wats al des about....y d unnecessary attack on women...
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
Am not attacking you, like most nairaland guys will do. I can't go back to dig out all the hate comments.

You wrongly accused me of attacking the females who play victim, then i mentioned an instance where it actually happened.

I suggested rehabilitation because, most times people that actually need it, don't even know. You are too mean to the male folk, especially on matters involving opposite sex. The danger, is that it could affect your relationship with your male children. You might start seeing them as rapist.

So my dear, am not attacking you. Like i said earlier, you need rehabilitation. You need to calm down(isi jua gi oyi)

We all need rehabilitation. Including you...

I know all my comments on this thread, none has been anti-male in regards to this topic. You have attacked me already dear, don't retreat or try to cuddle up now. Have a nice day ehn grin

FTrebirth:
3 guys mentioned their deluded experiences, which could be cooked up lies, and it's now a theory that ALL MEN ENJOY GETTING RAPED.
well done.

Stop running around in circles and show me where I emphatically said ALL MEN ENJOY GETTING RAPED. Even the guy I was having the talk with, who is a victim...knew I wasn't generalising.

You'll always look for a way to justify I am hating men, this is severe delusion of persecution. Calm down ehn...

kense88:
Dont mind those shameless fellows. They don't know that a minor might not be aware of the possibility of getting infected

No one has said minors know all the possibilities. They said, grown ups should stop making a joke of it, that way...minors will know it's a serious issue. Don't twist things to your favour.

FTrebirth:
she's so bitter and full of hate for men. i guess it's her past haunting her. her first post on this thread was to attack a guy for a comment he made since july, calling him a worm.

girls like this always have a sad story to tell about their past when you come closer to them.

Yawns...very soon you'll say my father raped me. Na una way... grin
Oh, you have already said step dad, you had to tone it down with 'step'...very considerate cheesy cheesy

I wonder why the male bashers are not accused of being bitter or taunted by their past. It must be a jab for females only.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

well done.
Dont mind those shameless fellows. They don't know that a minor might not be aware of the possibility of getting infected
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
just sharap..."A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," What if a woman has consensual sex, and then regrets it the next day? What if a woman gets dumped by her boyfriend and decides to accuse him of rape as revenge? What if she’s just doing it for attention? You should have put all this into consideration b4 opening that ur gutter mouth, reports of rape should be treated with more caution, since men’s lives are so often ruined by women’s malicious lies.... please reason distinctly
did u just say a decent gal wont roam by 9pm?,, jizzz i giv up on u... So she doesnt hav freedom of movement anymore ? Habaa ur mother is a female... Ur sisters female.. Pity dem,...u wil hav daughters one day... D young 5 years gal dat gets raped ,did dy roam around by 9pm?? .....u guys just talk becus u feel lyk talkin... Just walk around ur street one day , and look at d young gals , some of dem r being blackmailed.. Some deceived.. Both young boys and gals... It happens alot.. Our children r sufferin .. D pains follow dem til adulthood.. Dis is a medium to rescue dem from their plight and u r here saying a decent gal wont walk by 9.......i only feel shame for d mentality of nigeria guys.....
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by FTrebirth(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
kense88:
she's so bitter and full of hate for men. i guess it's her past haunting her. her first post on this thread was to attack a guy for a comment he made since july, calling him a worm.

girls like this always have a sad story to tell about their past when you come closer to them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Yeaaah, it's always about the female victims. The male Victims can go to hell and burn.

I did not know that Men who are raped do not have the confidence to speak out and that they go on to have normal lives and get married and forget the trauma.. soo sad.. let us help speak out for the men of nairaland who have been raped by their house-girls, girl-friends and sugar-mummies grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by kense88: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

We all need rehabilitation. Including you...

I know all my comments on this thread, none has been anti-male in regards to this topic. You have attacked me already dear, don't retreat or try to cuddle up now. Have a nice day ehn grin

Stop running around in circles and show me where I emphatically said ALL MEN ENJOY GETTING RAPED. Even the guy I was having the talk with, who is a victim...knew I wasn't generalising.

You'll always look for a way to justify I am hating men, this is severe delusion of persecution. Calm down ehn...

No one has said minors know all the possibilities. They said, grown ups should stop making a joke of it, that way...minors will know it's a serious issue. Don't twist things to your favour.
have a wonderful day my dear. But i will appreciate it, if you champion a movement to assist male victims of rape. This particular one is not enough. We already have many for female folks. Remember, you might have a male child tomorrow and he might need your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.