Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

“my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real – Wale Ojo Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real – Wale Ojo Says (598 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Wale Ojo Says His Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade In "Alter Ego"were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real – Wale Ojo Says by cee112: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2017
In a recent interview with GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA, Nigerian Actor, Wale Ojo, revealed that erotic scenes in the much anticipated “Alter Ego” movie which premieres today, 7th of July, are real.The United Kingdom returnee, said that he spoke with his partner before he played the erotic scenes just as his co-actor, Omotola Jalade had earlier made known that she sought the permission of her husband, before playing the sex scenes in the movie.He said

http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/07/my-explicit-scenes-with-omotola-jalade.html

Re: “my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real – Wale Ojo Says by toastedbread: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
wetin u dey expect from a glamour girl?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Sex? See The 10 Things You Benefit From Regular Sex / Is It Good For Twins Brothers To Marry Twins Sisters? / Gay Cut While Trying To Rape A Boy Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.