Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. (15067 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power NG Announcement For BVN Validation Process / N-Power NG: Visit N-Build NPVN Portal for 2018 Recruitment Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by nmreports: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
I like the concept.
It's helping lots of unemployed youths and those who want to learn a skill or the other.

There are several articles (3 precisely) and information about NPower on www.hrtechnique.com ranging from registration, details correction and procrsses.

Don't want to start posting links.
NPower is the most amazing and transparent social intervention program ever in Nigeria.

Quite laudable.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by jakesbaba: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Your BVN details must match your application details

Please, does the details include phone number?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by donfiazo2k: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
After the first set of people that registered has finished
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by declem(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls what about pple that applied last year...cos is not all the category dat was released... Should I still apply
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by freekick: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Who cares?
EntMirror:
This Npower is nothing but for lazy asses.. I know I'm gonna be attacked for saying this.. I'm ready..

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by bbjummy: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
But what if the person got married and name had to change?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by deolu2000(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Please i applied for N-agro. But my BVN has four names and i used the same four names on N-power reg portal, but only 3 names were captured after submission, does that mean my BVN validation is not going to match? Any hlp will be valued.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by oghifoufuoma(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2017
sir,what about those that were paid may without backlog payment?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Jayuba(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Billw:
npower pls i applied for Nhealth since yet haven't received and sms for test...still hopeful
From the look of things, you didnt read before u asked.
Reading attitude fall on you. Amen
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by kingaustin(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
I registered this Npower Teach on the 30th of June, and till now I have not gotten any SMS. What should I do Sir? I believe my BVN is intact and correct. Thanks for your reply.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Jayuba(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2017
deolu2000:
Please i applied for N-agro. But my BVN has four names and i used the same four names on N-power reg portal, but only 3 names were captured after submission, does that mean my BVN validation is not going to match? Any hlp will be valued.
What are you doing with four names. Okey, you want to collect award with it.

1 Like

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Abeyjide: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2017
bvn details intact got message I can not proceed to next stage. why not state the exact error? I doubt their intgrity.

1 Like

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by pochman: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.
Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.
N-Power NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.
N-TAX and N-Health Assessment Tests will continue. N-Agro has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
#NPowerNG
I didn't get a text message but I logged in using my BVN and phone number and I was able to do the assessment for N-tax and submitted. Will it count? Because if I wasn't verified and I didn't get a message,how come I was able to do the test? please respond and thanks.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Shaev7(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.
Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.
N-TAX and N-Health Assessment Tests will continue. N-Agro has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
#NPowerNG

Thank you, but I just read on daily post that All applicants for N-power should send their CVs to a mail please how true is this. read the source below

http://www.dailypost.ng/2017/07/10/breaking-n-power-fg-begins-20172018-recruitment/amp/
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by akinsammy(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
grin embarassed :PCan Biafrans apply too for the program?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Smarthenry(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Sir pls I register DAT June 15th, too.But I got a message saying, registration completed. So should I re apply again? since I register June 15.
this is in accordance of the info I got in you facebook page.
And during my registration I couldn't upload my passport. no space for that, I don't know if the registration was successful.
pls fast response.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by akinsammy(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Shaev7:

Thank you, but I just read on daily post that All applicants for N-power should send their CVs to a mail please how true is this. read the source below

http://www.dailypost.ng/2017/07/10/breaking-n-power-fg-begins-20172018-recruitment/amp/

Scam scam scam.... Beware!!!
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by psucc(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2017
pochman:
I didn't get a text message but I logged in using my BVN and phone number and I was able to do the assessment for N-tax and submitted. Will it count? Because if I wasn't verified and I didn't get a message,how come I was able to do the test? please respond and thanks.
Pls treat this topic
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by larrygal(f): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
Well I am not sure if the person behind d moniker is an official...but let me ask my question which I pray you treat it..
Please if I want to resign from npower not that am swapping to oda job but due to d fact that I won't be available to discharge my duty as a volunteer..what are d processes am to follow for d resignation..
Thanks
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by itsede: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Redeployment of first batch beneficiaries is a serious issue now based on marital issue and other circumstance. Are there any measures put in place for these purpose by N-power officials? Your quick and urgent response is highly appreciated.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by koladebrainiac(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
ihave done my Npower assessment

very interesting considering i do not know anybody . i just received text message to proceed to assessment . waiting for the outcome .

though I heard from reliable source in Ilorin that APC members are requesting that its members feel forms so that they can get first class treatment . P[lease look into this . APC in Ilorin are using this Npower to campaign in ILORIN
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by uridiwan(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning boss,I received a text message last night which comprises the following...... Dear applicant, your BVN records match your application. Proceed to the N-Power website to write your assessment test. Use phone number and BVN to log in. I've concluded with the assessment test what next though it took almost two weeks before getting the message.....thanks for the update God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by azuphil: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls npower I need your assistance I applied for npower last year(Agro) I have three text messages on June telling me am selected and details of login will be communicated to me to proceed.But since June 12 to now.no details sent.pls will I do??
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Sterope(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
He really needs to mind his business
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by ibro360(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
Is it fair to just terminate ones npower application application because of bvn issues, I guess you should give them the benefit to reapply or correct their bvn details
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Jflex07(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Tsam1959:
grin grin Mr Organized , i hail o , learn to appreciate people 's efforts ,they even brought platform to every social media page. ,you still dey complain. Which one has any other person done before . huh?
Brother if this people frustrate you, then you will know what exactly I meant when I said they ain't organized.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by uridiwan(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
koladebrainiac:
ihave done my Npower assessment

very interesting considering i do not know anybody . i just received text message to proceed to assessment . waiting for the outcome .

though I heard from reliable source in Ilorin that APC members are requesting that its members feel forms so that they can get first class treatment . P[lease look into this . APC in Ilorin are using this Npower to campaign in ILORIN
that's not true bro don't even pay attention to that rubbish propaganda.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by alexpetersng: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good day ,we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.

I have already done my assessment text, please what next?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
@ npowerng,
I applied for the Npower programme last month and in the acknowledgement page, it shows " Congratulations Funmilayo Sileola.....".

Meanwhile, Funmilayo is my Last name /surname, and Rufus is my first name while Sileola is my middle name.

I want to know if the congratulatory message will show the Last name and the Middle name or the Last name and the First name?

Thanks!
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Billw:
npower pls i applied for Nhealth since yet haven't received and sms for test...still hopeful
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed

1 Like

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Joefixy(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
what if you are no longer using the number you used for bvn registration due to the fact that their stole your phone and you bought new line but your name correspond with the names you used for bvn and npower.. Will that candidate be consider
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by agwu123(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Good day, Please I want to confirm if the N-Teach has started their test because I have not gotten any text message to that effect.
Kindly advise.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can Christian Attend Job Interviews Without Lying To His Boss / Does Having Masters Help Get Shortlisted For Recruitments Asking For 2.1? / Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.