Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. (15036 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power NG Announcement For BVN Validation Process / N-Power NG: Visit N-Build NPVN Portal for 2018 Recruitment Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by spiffyzaki: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2017
I applied for n-tax, I want to know if d address in ur bvn is different from the one u used in applying for npower, hope dere won't be problem, because somebody can change location anytime nd u don't expect him to start updating his bvn every time with regards to address.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
pochman:
I didn't get a text message but I logged in using my BVN and phone number and I was able to do the assessment for N-tax and submitted. Will it count? Because if I wasn't verified and I didn't get a message,how come I was able to do the test? please respond and thanks.
Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not .Its a process and its still on. Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by ststyreal(f): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
This article did not come from Npower_NG
Hello@Npower, it seems you are avoiding questions base on payments and backlogs, why? If indeed you are committed to fairness, kindly intimate us with the current situation as regards our backlog payment.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
spiffyzaki:
I applied for n-tax, I want to know if d address in ur bvn is different from the one u used in applying for npower, hope dere won't be problem, because somebody can change location anytime nd u don't expect him to start updating his bvn every time with regards to address.
No sir,that is not a problem.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please Can undergraduates apply?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
ststyreal:
Please Npower, what happens to our backlog, from December to April, we are expecting it, please hasten it up
Payment issues. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends. This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database .
These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday. For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends . PLease share and ask people to be patient .We will resolve the issues person.Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please when is non graduate applying for the 2017 N power
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
donhils:

And the way you've refused to pay some people since December 2016 till date is a true definition of fairness and transparency. I hail thee!!
Pls I don't want to hear that your "payments are done in batches" vibe, it's become redundant.
The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not. N-power, NG Remains
Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Answer me please, Please when is non graduate applying for the 2017 N power?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

npowerng.. pls I applied for Npower Teach & my two Sisters applied for Npower Teach & Agro respectively but none of us have been sent any message or gotten feedback. Please what is the problem & should we still be hopeful?
The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach
has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later, Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
spanix001:
The Undergraduate N-power programme date, would be communicated to you in due time Sir . Just kindly stay updated with our Social media handle. For informations and updates on that .
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Tizzyreal: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
View sites that pay their writers $100-$300 per article and accept new writers, see http://theblueapplepath..com
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by ststyreal(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Payment issues. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends. This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database .
These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday. For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends . PLease share and ask people to be patient .We will resolve the issues person.Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Thanks for your response!
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by donhils: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
The aim of BVN validation is to avoid the current situation faced by some of the existing beneficiaries who have had issues with payment.Once again, when the BVN validation is done, a TEXT MESSAGE will be sent to your phone numbers to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not. N-power, NG Remains
Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
I'm committed to knowing when the 2016 backlogs will be paid. When when when? Today , this week , this month or never? Give something to hold on to.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
donhils:

I'm committed to knowing when the 2016 backlogs will be paid. When when when? Today , this week , this month or never? Give something to hold on to.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by monimekaz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:

Fair and Transparent ? Are you sure ?? You had better say what you are sure of
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please I applied to N Power Teach, and am yet to get a correspondence: I don't know why.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Billw(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jayuba:

From the look of things, you didnt read before u asked.
Reading attitude fall on you. Amen

lol olodo
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Eddyolu1: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the information, but when is N-Teach having our own test.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Jayuba(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billw:

lol olodo
No, ur nt sure that am olodo.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Eddyolu1:
The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later, Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by monimekaz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later, Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process

Pls stop putting this transparency of a thing ..we will tell people if it is transparent or not . After the race ,the milegae is measured says an old Africa proverb
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mehn. From the look of things this npower is not funny ohhh.....I pray it won't affect someone in terms of getting a permanent govt job before the 2 years expiration.....ahhhh
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by ABIOLAY2J(f): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Sir, Phone numbers ain't part of the details that needs to tally.
What are the details that must tally in the BVN Verification?
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Tsam1959(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2017
raphafire:
Mehn. From the look of things this npower is not funny ohhh.....I pray it won't affect someone in terms of getting a permanent govt job before the 2 years expiration.....ahhhh
Sir , IF you get a federal Govt. work, eventually You can resign from Npower . before your documentation for the job.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by npowerng: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Eddyolu1:
The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Tsam1959 post=58373694] Sir , IF you get a federal Govt. work, eventually You can resign from Npower . before your documentation for the job.[/quote
Thanks for your kind and polite reply... God bless u.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Tsam1959(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
ABIOLAY2J:

What are the details that must tally in the BVN Verification?
Your names and date of birth .State of Origin.
Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Tsam1959(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=raphafire post=58373748][/quote] Your welcome bro

1 Like

Re: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. by Tsam1959(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
spanix001:
soon grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers / Interview Questions: Dumb Replies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.