Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums (25922 Views)

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by ourkobo: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
please somebody mention one of morgan single
that girl music is as wack as her costume
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by femi4: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Laryne:
Please what are the titles of the single again... what yardsticks is she using to measure the "dope doper dopest" trash they release back to back...
German juice and Don't break my heart

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Giel: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
toseen7:
Sha don't type nonsense
so you have joined them grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Chukazu: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vaxt:
Which Of Her Song Pass Sekem Ode Gal
And what is the meaning of Sekem?
The same trash they keep dumping on "refuse bin minds"?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by oodua1stson: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oloriburuku, sekem alone is more popular than every song you have released put together, including the ones yyou haven't released

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Nathaniel79(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's easy to tell them off but guys, you'll learn to appreciate musical talents and efforts when u go to a studio, sing yur lungs out, pay dearly for studio time, mixn mastering etc, and then try to make your song trend even if it's only on twitter...lol.. una nefa chi chumtin..dey dia dey call dem wack..*sips zobo*
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
See the tweets where Cynthia Morgan accused MC Galaxy of buying fake Youtube views for his videos at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/my-two-singles-are-doper-than-his-two.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by toseen7: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Giel:
so you have joined them grin
grin No ooh

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Baroba(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
MC Galaxy or whatever he calls himself is wack af, nigja should stick to dancing etighi and ikombi at village squares..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am a mini jukebox so that automatically makes me a good music critic.

I have NEVER bought, downloaded or played one of Cynthia Morgan's songs.

I sometimes wonder what she's still doing with music.
Music isn't for her,
Reggae dancehall genre is not our thing really.

She should quit music, sell that her white Range and relocate to Italy where she can join her sisters and represent her state well.
so the already becoming stale Afro-pop is now our thing shey?

Abeg I love her music and it's nice when some artists do different sound from every other artists, and about reggae dancehall, go and ask stonebwoy and Sean Paul how successful they are in that genre of music angry

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Harmoneasy: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
ONeMAnMOPOL:

Trash, attention seekers.... But Buhari y?
oga mi wetin concern bubu make una leave am make in dey enjoy himself 2019 must come
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vaxt:
Which
Of
Her
Song
Pass
Sekem
Ode
Gal

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by ChappyChase: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Music isn't for her,

She should quit music, sell that her white Range and relocate to Italy where she can join her sisters and represent her state well.
Is the white Range that was stolen you're advising her to sell or you refering to another?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by NwaAmaikpe: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
ChappyChase:

Is the white Range that was stolen you're advising her to sell or you refering to another?

shocked

It was recovered.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by NwaAmaikpe: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
heckymaicon:
NwaAmaikpe
shocked

Hellos,

Greetings from the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by larrypourl(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
This her reply is deep oo
Check your quality leather/suede loafers available for sale at cool prices.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
'Cynthia keep my name out of your mouth' - MC Galaxy fires at Cynthia Morgan

See his IG post here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/my-two-singles-are-doper-than-his-two.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by godwin120alex: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na beef una dey beef Cynthia Morgan the lady get talent. Go listen to her songs.

Talented Cynthia Morgan.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by samdav925: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Let them begin to dey rilis diss tracks .na time to sell be this ,no be only to make mouth .enuoshe
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by belindar: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who is Cynthia Morgan. Is she or he a musician ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by 12bolakale: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh, Cynthiaaaaahhhhh. Sekem want turn Nigerians to mad people ohhh. hmmmmmmmmm na lie u they lie. Sekem sell pass anything
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na only German juice I sabi, which other single, abi number of tweets don form album?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by misspineapple(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Why do i agree wit her sef?

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by David160(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Iffa hear! grin grin
The first time I tried to listen to a Cynthia Morgan song, I was appalled.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by chyzoo4u(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Music isn't for her,

I totally don't agree with you. Maybe you don't like her type of music but CM's "lead me on" and "Break my heart" rocked many clubs, stations and was a wave few years ago. While her "I'm taken" video played steady on many TV stations though I'm not good in following charts. If you say CM should quit music because of her genre of music, then it won't be insane to as well ask patoranking to do same.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Pavarottii(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cynthia Morgan is better than mc galaxy.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by emzeezlee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vaxt:
Which Of Her Song Pass Sekem Ode Gal
u no even sabi anytin..sekem of all sonqs...taaaaarrh

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Zedoo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Very true
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by loverboy2000: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello Ladies,
today i have for you some beautiful, Engraving and Ultra Amazing Aso Ebi Styles and Designs, these designs will wow you!
They are what you've never seen before! watch video below to see and do not forget as usual visit your tailor after watching them!!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyPlLcVK2M
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Leyke14: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Let me ask for something not really mainstream. Someone hook me up with Etcetera songs. Going Crazy on twitter and Ndigbo.
The guy sings funny, looks funny fella. wonder just why he never mainstreamed, he is really good.
anyway, please even if you just have to upload for me please,, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Kalu Steps Out In Style / Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics) / BBNaija Ex-Housemate: Princess Slays In Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.