Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums (25924 Views)

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by morganwizzy55(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
two immature goats. civilians celebrity always act abnormal n fight on social media. while military celeb don't fight on social media because they are highly discipline. that's why they keep ruling the countries
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by stevedre: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Leyke14:
Let me ask for something not really mainstream. Someone hook me up with Etcetera songs. Going Crazy on twitter and Ndigbo.
The guy sings funny, looks funny fella. wonder just why he never mainstreamed, he is really good.
anyway, please even if you just have to upload for me please,, Thanks

Am a huge fan of Etcetara. I have almost all his songs so just tell me the track you want, drop an email and I'll send to you. Cynthia Morgan is more versatile than Mc Galaxy and Btw, We hardly ever listen to evergreen songs in Nigeria in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Quelme: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy edo for life
I sight you my ovbie edo sister!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Leyke14: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Going crazy on twitter,,,ndigbo and on the last bus stop to nowhere leykefills@gmail.com,,,, thanks so much
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Leyke14: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
stevedre:

Am a huge fan of Etcetara. I have almost all his songs so just tell me the track you want, drop an email and I'll send to you. Cynthia Morgan is more versatile than Mc Galaxy and Btw, We hardly ever listen to evergreen songs in Nigeria in recent times.

Going crazy on twitter, Ndigbo and on the last bus stop to nowhere, leykefills@gmail.com
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by stevedre: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Leyke14:

Going crazy on twitter, Ndigbo and on the last bus stop to nowhere, leykefills@gmail.com
Track sent - miss H.i.V, Biafra, on the last bus to no where, daughter of eve ft Ehiri and Hey J. My mail is q*****ef1@hotmail.com......let me know soon as you get them.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by stevedre: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leyke14:

Hey bro...sorry for the late reply. Just sent a message to your mail. Nice hearing from you again and keep listening to good music.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Maxwellgunz: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am a mini jukebox so that automatically makes me a good music critic.

I have NEVER bought, downloaded or played one of Cynthia Morgan's songs.

I sometimes wonder what she's still doing with music.
Music isn't for her,
Reggae dancehall genre is not our thing really.

She should quit music, sell that her white Range and relocate to Italy where she can join her sisters and represent her state well.
you bitter broke fucking ass stfu....you are just a fucking bastard ....you and fucking mc whatever .....Bleep u once angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums by Maxwellgunz: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Quelme:
I sight you my ovbie edo sister!
one love FAM ....Bleep them fucking haters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics) / BBNaija Ex-Housemate: Princess Slays In Swimwear Photos / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.