Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) (32969 Views)

Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos / 35 Feared Killed As Bridge Collapses In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Right! his friend has indicated that the enemies took him Away but topic says he died whilst swimming undecided I don't get it!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by loomer: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Even the shallow part of swimming pool I no dey like enter.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
tiger28:
too many kids have infested Nairaland these days......
metu I see you
world oldest hediot
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Europe that went to for target, na river you go there go dey swim.... disgrace both home and abroad

R.I.p to the dead
so he is not allowed to swim in Europe because he has target? man! you need to start getting out more! start having fun or you may die of stress, I wonder what part of Europe you are undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
so he is not allowed to swim in Europe because he has target? man! you need to start getting out more! start having fun or you may die of stress, I wonder what part of Europe you are undecided
to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heavens.... time for fun is coming bro... remember the words of Christ.... "work at say time when you have the sun"
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heavens.... time for fun is coming bro... remember the words of Christ.... "work at say time when you have the sun"
ofcourse! so it was his own time to swim so he went for a swim but according to you he disgraced his families by going swimming in Europe and not having a target, you sound hypocritical and that's ussually the problem with the so called christians like you.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by AzorjiDavid: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
1000% right

muller101:
since he was in Italy. By default he should be from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! so it was his own time to swim so he went for a swim but according to you he disgraced his families by going swimming in Europe and not having a target, you sound hypocritical and that's ussually the problem with the so called christians.
wrong you are. If it was time for him to swim, never would he have died...
prayer: Lord don't let me be at the wrong place at the right time

Fun kills
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by MALACHY247: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Segzee1:

He must be a Biafra.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by prinx25(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
who noticed his corper kaki. Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Hope2017(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make we take life easy
Na so Bro
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Hope2017(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
loomer:
Even the shallow part of swimming pool I no dey like enter.
Na you fear water reach
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Hope2017(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Fun kills
Humm.. Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Hope2017(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! so it was his own time to swim so he went for a swim but according to you he disgraced his families by going swimming in Europe and not having a target, you sound hypocritical and that's ussually the problem with the so called christians.
Na waooo
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Hope2017(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
metu I see you
world oldest hediot

Laughhhh..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Arijude(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
tiger28:
grin
tiger28:
haha
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Fun kills
crap! what time would ve been the best time for him to go swimming? and how would he have known? besides he could have drown just because he can't swim, you sounds so Ridiculous and you can't even see it grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by loomer: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hope2017:
Na you fear water reach

I dey tell u
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by chigo003(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
RIP bro! NCAN still analyzing the name and checking his face properly
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2017
he is from uromi,Edo state. his cousin told me this evening and was sobbing uncontrollably, never knew its on nairaland.rip young man,Libya sea no kill u,na Italy u last last die,village scientists at work.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Died while swimming?
What's wrong with he drowned ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.