Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) (48925 Views)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Commercial Bus Catches Fire At Oshodi Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! I go still dey alive i am not planning to die soon unless you are going to kill me soon grin grin
hahahahahahaha na wa oooo nor be small thin una dey do ooo hahhahaha gypsey iffa jus dey look na eh aw just dey laugh!!I hope this ur funny act is extended to ur baby mama
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by nkwuocha: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
perhaps you guys should start educating these people that them Ritual things aren't real.

How can one start educating intellectually lazy people? One can educate a thief, but to sit a ritualist down for education is almost impossible. Stealing involves a lot of brain works and strategies. But a ritualist just want your head and not your money.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahaha na wa oooo nor be small thin una dey do ooo hahhahaha gypsey iffa jus dey look na eh aw just dey laugh!!I hope this ur funny act is extended to ur baby mama
you mean mamas there are 2 of them, yes! onyibo women likes funny guys,
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkwuocha:

How can one start educating intellectually lazy people? One can educate a thief, but to sit a ritualist down for education is almost impossible. Stealing involves a lot of brain works and strategies. But a ritualist just want your head and not your money.
true! very scary and sad too that there are folks walk around with the mindset That murdering their fellow humans and harvesting their organs that would make them Rich. I can understand if they ars selling the organs but for Rituals? it's difficult to comprehend.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
i have but not kentuky only been to Houston TX and FL
Nna eh I don't understand some people oooo ok u know for sure base on this our friends friends things,one of my close female friends it been year's back oo though I wonder how she most have gotten my Email and at the same time gotten my contact ,but I suspect maybe she most have gotten it from probably my friends who she might ve links to,the main thing is that this bae is ringing marriage to my ear's strange things ve not seen her do,it kinda awful to me,and ve been in fear's probably maybe she got the infor about my plan's the matter just hang me up ooo so the reason why i ask u about those details is to know if you are there and probably I can link you up with her so that I will ve peace,not now when am looking towards another direction then all this will be coming
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by nkwuocha: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=58316544] true! very scary and sad too that there are folks walk around with the mindset That murdering their fellow humans and harvesting their organs that would make them Rich. I can understand if they selling the organs but for Rituals? it's difficult to comprehend.[/quote

Yes! They use it for dark rituals.Some dead human remains as we speak are being dug out and stolen for same purpose.Funny enough the culprits always look poor and wretched.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
you have nothing to worry about she is in the US and you are in nigeria so no qualms! as for me i am not interested in marrying any woman not at the moment any way i ve been married 3 times. is she an American or nigerian?
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
you mean mamas there are 2 of them, yes! onyibo women likes funny guys,
chai 2Nna aaaaa na wa oooo Mr Ronaldo!! I forgot it was mamas
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha post=58316734][/quote] LOL! @ looks poor and wretched, precisely the point, it appears obvious that the rituals doesn't work or hasn't worked grin grin but it boggles the mind how they have failed to realise that fact. that's were the education will make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
chai 2Nna aaaaa na wa oooo Mr Ronaldo!! I forgot it was mamas
now you know tongue
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
now you know tongue
hahahahahahaa ok oooo I won't forget this again
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
you have nothing to worry about she is in the US and you are in nigeria so no qualms! as for me i am not interested in marrying any woman not at the moment any way i ve been married 3 times. is she an American or nigerian?
A Nigerian!!! Nna eh I don't want all this all this rubbish ooo,well thanks for your advice sha!!!
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
this issue made me to contact a friend here who I think will problem help out,but all thesame thanks....so back to our discussion
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
A Nigerian!!! Nna eh I don't want all this all this rubbish ooo,well thanks for your advice sha!!!
but if you want to live or travel to the US it will be a good idea to marry her if she has an American passport
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
but if you want to live or travel to the US it will be a good idea to marry her if she has an American passport
hahahahahahhaha see thought I hear u sir,grin am not intrested eee but incase u later have intrest in maybe she's still pestering ma life I will gladly give you the INforgrin
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by mcadexstitches: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
God help us
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:
They have taken another dimension to their ritual killings
Aba made brain fall on you.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by asatheo01: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
@OP, she was actually crushed by a train that was moving from oshodi station to mushin some minutes to 10 this morning. It was the same train that killed a man around agege this morning. Her mother inlaw was there hawking canned Titus with her. She's been removed by her family.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhaha see thought I hear u sir,grin am not intrested eee but incase u later have intrest in maybe she's still pestering ma life I will gladly give you the INforgrin
i am not interested i can get women as much as i want even when I am in nigeria there are women every were jumping into my vehicle and asking to be taken so I have no problems in that department grin thanks! anyway
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
asatheo01:
@OP, she was actually crushed by a train that was moving from oshodi station to mushin some minutes to 10 this morning. It was the same train that killed a man around agege this morning. Her mother inlaw was there hawking canned Titus with her. She's been removed by her family.
so what were they doing near the tracks? if people don't go near train tracks there is no way in hell train will crush them unless it's suicide.

Hawking? inside the train or what?
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
I think that woman may have been killed by ritualist. But the body was dump in railway line to create the false impression that she was hit by train.

I security agencies should grow up to unravel the truth behind the woman's death. Forensic technology are use in europe to check crimes we can learn from the europeans, americans and asians.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
i am not interested i can get women as much as i want even when I am in nigeria there are women every were jumping into my vehicle and asking to be taken so I have no problems in that department grin thanks! anyway
hahahahahahaah gypsey I fear who no fear!!! Chai na wa oo hahahahaha aaaa una nor kill me!!!
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by RuralFinest7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkwuocha:
embarassed embarassed

That woman should be removed from there as soon as possible. Else, we will wake up tomorrow looking for her head, breast, kidney and private part. Ndi NJO a na kwa ashi!!!
look for her head keh, you guys relate ni
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by ab11baddo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:
They have taken another dimension to their ritual killings
which of her part was removed..pretty sure an ejaculation mistake brought your existence
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sick country. How do killing someone and removing the parts enrich someone. Archaic way of thinking. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
She was probably killed elsewhere (for rituals) and dumped on the rail tracks to cover up the evidence.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
pythonkid:
This beautiful lady fa
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Hope2017(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkwuocha:

nkwuocha are you for real grin lol

1 Like

Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Freethought(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
sod09:
are you dull

Of course, he is
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by asatheo01: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
so what were they doing near the tracks? if people don't go near train tracks there is no way in hell train will crush them unless it's suicide.

Hawking? inside the train or what?

Hawking. Her wares were scattered on the ground at the exact spot she was hit by the train.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by chigo003(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Either Is a train or Afonja ritualists. Chai! What a terrible way to die. RIP
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by opeyem2000: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
ahhh rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.