Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) (1520 Views)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by Oleevergist(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
The first man to become pregnant in the United Kingdom has given birth to a bouncing baby girl through Caesarean operation.

Hayden Cross first pregnant man to give birth in UK

Hayden Cross, 21, made headlines around the world when he announced he was pregnant by a sperm donor, three years after becoming legally male through gender reassignment. Now, after many months of pregnancy, Cross has delivered a bouncing baby girl.

According to The Sun, Cross gave birth through Caesarean operation on the 16th of June. His daughter's name is Trinity-Leigh. By the achievement, Mr Cross, from Gloucester is the first transgender man to give birth in the UK.

"She’s perfect in every way," he told The Sun.

Mr. Cross has said after the birth of his daughter that he will now complete his gender reassignment to remove his breasts and ovaries.

Mr Cross, who was born Paige, had applied to have his eggs frozen on the NHS in the hope he would be able to have children in the future. But when he was refused, he found an anonymous donor through a Facebook group and put his transition on hold.

“Having a biological child has always meant a lot to me,” he said earlier this year. “I’ve always wanted kids.”

His daughter was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Her birth was registered at Gloucester Register Office on Wednesday, with Mr Cross listed as mother but no father named.

He received death threats after news of his pregnancy broke.

“I have had some good reactions but I’ve had some really bad reactions,” Mr Cross told TV host Lorraine Kelly.

“A lot of people don’t really understand the situation, and I get that, but I just want people to be more aware that there are those who do need help, that are like me, and haven’t got anybody to support them.”

MORE PHOTOS --- http://www.oleevergist.com/2017/07/end-time-britains-first-pregnant-man.html

Mynd44

Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is not good ideal I must confess, even animals can't think or behave the way we human being do. Tempting the law of creation is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by indodon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
fainters oya come
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Of course he has to be a transgender.
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yuck!!!!
WTF
I hope one day we won't unleash a new specie of human DAT will wipe us out.....all in d name of rights n privileges....
Haaaaaa......which kain century dem born me sef undecided
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by misspineapple(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:
Yuck!!!!
WTF
I hope one day we won't unleash a new specie of human DAT will wipe us out.....all in d name of rights n privileges....
Haaaaaa......which kain century dem born me sef undecided
When u b wan make dem born u?
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by Shiitposter: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
I Hate Librals
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by chynie: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Technically she/he is still a woman
I even tot is a man from birth that gave birth.
So nothing special yet
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
misspineapple:
When u b wan make dem born u?
Loool!!! U tell me!! grin grin

Besides am so vexed with u sef undecided
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by misspineapple(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

Loool!!! U tell me!! grin grin

Besides am so vexed with u sef undecided
i dont know..Cos i am sure d coming generations wud shock d elders

What did i do nah?
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
misspineapple:
i dont know..Cos i am sure d coming generations wud shock d elders

What did i do nah?
U didn't see my mail abi undecided
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

U didn't see my mail abi undecided
Sorry,i avnt checkd dat in a yl nw..Wud do dat 2mao..Dnt b vexed my bearded man
Re: END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
misspineapple:
Sorry,i avnt checkd dat in a yl nw..Wud do dat 2mao..Dnt b vexed my bearded man
Datz MI cutie!! kiss
Check ASAP 2mao!!!! grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come Here, Who Is Cuter Between The Two(pic) / Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! / Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.