Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law (27432 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Amanda Ebeye: I'm Scared Of My Future Daughter In-law, I Love My Son Too Much / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Kimcutie: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli believes that her future daughters-in-law will have enough reason to thank her for raising her sons well. Posting photos of her son, Tobe, who baked delicious looking cupcake from the recipes she gave him, the mother of three, wrote:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-F1XfDHA1pKg/WWOdyv4LDVI/AAAAAAAMzmk/cHed3O2amCUchrMOL0wAl2dFaSZHYxu0wCLcBGAs/s1600/000.jpg[/img]

#TheFirstLady's first! My heartbeat 'Dear future daughter inlaw, as you know, I don't have daughters (that can still change) so I can't wait to meet you.
I can't wait to finally have a daughter to love and dote on. In the meantime, I am raising Kings and you will be proud
I wasn't born with a silver spoon. My mom (God rest her beautiful soul) taught me to cook and bake. There were many times in my life when making puff puff, chin chin, meat pies, cakes and other foods, helped put food on the table...even in my adult years. My sons, (as God gives us grace) will never have to resort to that for livelihood except of course anyone decides to become a professional chef but every life skill acquired, (yes cooking is a life and survival skill) is great! At least if he upsets his wife in future, he can bake her a tray of her favorite goodies
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out of it alive! Live a little and enjoy these cupcakes by Tobe. He made it without a single assistance from me. All I gave him was the recipe and they came out so fluffy and yummy"

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/im-raising-kings-will-proud-omoni-obolis-future-daughter-inlaws/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by smartty68(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok! You try
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Consray(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow that's nice of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Tynasparks(f): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Awww thats cute

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by bbbabes(f): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sure...great woman you are

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by triplewisdom: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
This woman is an annoying attention seeker.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by NwaAmaikpe: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

How can she do that,

When her own in-laws are not proud of her.

Afterall Okoye's law states thay "You can't give what you don't have ma"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by auntysimbiat(f): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by itsIYKE(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
H
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by sukkot: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
she raising a nigga that can bake cake ? thats a sissified nigga. a girly man

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by ddippset(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Make she go siddon one corner jare. Everything dem go carry come internet. Attention seekers. They be acting as if na them like their children pass. Omotola too.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by ivolt: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oboli thinks ability to cook and loving cooking are the same thing.

10 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Money still rules the world. so sweet boy, hustle hard. It's not puff puff somebody will eat till death.

Money fall on you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by obaival(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Indomie children

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by MrDandy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
And what's so special about that

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Abradek(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is not NEWS

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by edeXede: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin embarassed

I am happy and sad at the same time.

Happy for the king she is raising but sad because those king will marry a daughter in law like their mother. A slay mama, baby mama and olosho

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
weak ass niggu

Cook some eba & pounded yam, thats what real niggas cook not oven baked cup cakes grin

Notable: My future wife incase you are reading dis, make sure you learn how to cook woh cause i hate junk food & indomie, You must learn how to make full course balance diet

8 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by movement1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na WA ooo. Future wetin she call am again?
Because them they do cup cake..
no be only cup cake na puff puff

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by PDPGuy: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
Haba
Anyone is free to bake cakes. His ability to bake cup cakes bears no link to his gender.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Solvik(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulations pls don't forget to inform us when he starts making pizza, shawarma etc

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Advert
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by bennytrips27(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
cupcakes,kilon je be?can he make or turn amala?if he can I'll introduce my daughter to him..lol
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

Haba
Anyone is free to bake cakes. His ability to bake cup cakes bears no link to his gender.
cup cakes tho ? the most sissified cake ever

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by RealHaute: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
She's raising a feminist. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by numericalguy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:

Her kids are not likely to be developing well. More like incomplete growth. The absence of a father is evident in their lives which is why they have feminine characters rather than masculine. They will become mismatch anomalies in the community.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by itiswellandwell: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Won't believe this until when you say the truth that you are also training a cupcake baker

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na we for raise her sons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by nikkypearl(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
go and raise your own bobofied nigga angry

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by tete7000(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
In a house, the father should be the model for the male children while the mother mentors the female children. Both parents raise the family together teaching both gender how to peacefully cohabit with their spouses. While it is not out of place for male children to learn to cook, kitchen is not their primary place of assignment in home.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
numericalguy:

Her kids are not likely to be developing well. More like incomplete growth. The absence of a father is evident in their lives which is why they have feminine characters rather than masculine. They will become mismatch anomalies in the community.
thats why them mahfukaz is baking cupcakes lmao

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him / Iheoma Nnadi And Husband, Emenike Kiss In Loved Up Photos / Photo: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.