Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law (27430 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Amanda Ebeye: I'm Scared Of My Future Daughter In-law, I Love My Son Too Much / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by PDPGuy: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2017
cococandy:

Haha. This is you? Long time.
It is me, ma'am.
How's your sojourn in the western Pacific?
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by babasolution: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
cococandy:
Shut your trap
bitch

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by hyelhira: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2017
A lot of men raised by strong women actually turn out fine. Compassionate, handy, etc... However, Omoni should temper her expectations from her future DILs. Many girls these days are abnormal. They are preconditioned to believe that MILs are evil so no amount of love shown by the MIL sways them.

From personal experience, I know of a mother of 4 boys (now men) who showed such love and pampering to her DIL but nearly had a cardiac-arrest when she learnt that one of her MILs (the one she loves most) expressed the opinion that women can't enjoy their husbands if the MIL is alive. Come to think of it, in over eight years of marriage, the number of times MIL visited was less than 10 times (including during childbirths/christenings).

Omoni.... be careful o.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by tolutweety(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2017
whitetiger511:

Lmaoo did you read the concluding part, abi you chose to unsee it.

Been a while! How are you?
I chose to unsee that part dear.

I am good.I believe you are too..
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by bamisho: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2017
wonderful ! its only with mothers like her that we will start to have better generations of men in this country . women raise sons your daughter-in-laws and society will thank you for. change the narrative

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by fourcraftmen: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Your daughter in- law might be a 'He' at this rate...well done, carry on. cool
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 11, 2017
triplewisdom:
This woman is an annoying attention seeker.

Choi!

No chill
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by lalanice(f): 1:47am On Jul 11, 2017
PDPGuy:

Haba
Anyone is free to bake cakes. His ability to bake cup cakes bears no link to his gender.
you dey mind the dumb ones

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Eljay24(m): 4:46am On Jul 11, 2017
if he cannor
Fight a bear with his bare hands
Weild a chainsaw
Ride an elephant
Fell a tree with one kick

Madam
He still has a lot to learn
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by cococandy(f): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2017
PDPGuy:

It is me, ma'am.
How's your sojourn in the western Pacific?
Good as ever. Nice to know you are still around
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by nikkypearl(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
go and siddon. when we hear wetin you like in a man you go say i like manly men who are go getters and aggressive. but you are here encouraging a man to bake cupcakes. be like say you done drink shekpe this evening abi
cheesy i am a virgin,i dont do shekpe
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
cheesy i am a virgin,i dont do shekpe
End time virgin!
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2017
I Can pound Akpu! and yam does that make a King too? chai! Indi mmadu na nzu zu! grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Eljay24:
if he cannor
Fight a bear with his bare hands
Weild a chainsaw
Ride an elephant
Fell a tree with one kick

Madam
He still has a lot to learn
or pregnant a woman grin. seriously! what makes man is his Ability to get a woman pregnant otherwise he might aswell become a woman himself.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by MrHenshaw: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
HannahHitler:
grin
Money still rules the world. so sweet boy, hustle hard. It's not puff puff somebody will eat till death.

Money fall on you.

l strongly believe you didn't read the post or you didn't understand it.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by corpershun: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
This is how to raise responsible men that would not turn their wives to slave in the name of cooking and doing house chores alone. Nevertheless she should also teach them how to make money and good morals because with money they would get a chef, a nanny, self control and Godliness, there is harmony in the house.

Some guys be like i cant marry a girl that cant cook, yet get angry when a lady says she cant marry them broke ass brothers...
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by bukatyne(f): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2017
numericalguy:

Her kids are not likely to be developing well. More like incomplete growth. The absence of a father is evident in their lives which is why they have feminine characters rather than masculine. They will become mismatch anomalies in the community.

Absence of their father?.........

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by sayisayi(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Dem wives go turn your kings into glorified house boys...

Hope you are giving them Kung Fu lessons, they may need it
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
@Omoni, good one.

The fact you are even 'training' your sons to be good husbands and already anticipating a nice relationship with your future DILs says a lot.

May God give you a good DIL.

The woman clearly said that the son can use it to 'woo' his wife when he offends her and not cook daily (another discussion )

She is training husbands who would be sensitive to know that they hurt their wives and humble enough to apologize in whatever style they deem fit.

We really need to train our kids with conscious efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
edeXede:
grin embarassed

I am happy and sad at the same time.

Happy for the king she is raising but sad because those king will marry a daughter in law like their mother. A slay mama, baby mama and olosho
Shut the hell up. If you don't know anything it's best you seek for knowledge. Who told you she is a baby mama? FYI, She is happily married. That she doesn't flaunt her husband online all the time doesn't mean she isn't married.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
bukatyne:
@Omoni, good one.

The fact you are even 'training' your sons to be good husbands and already anticipating a nice relationship with your future DILs says a lot.

May God give you a good DIL.

The woman clearly said that the son can use it to 'woo' his wife when he offends her and not cook daily (another discussion )

She is training husbands who would be sensitive to know that they hurt their wives and humble enough to apologize in whatever style they deem fit.

We really need to train our kids with conscious efforts.
No she didn't say that. From the post, she said at a point in her life, she had sold chin chin, meat pie, cup cakes and Co to put food on the table because she wasn't born with a silver spoon and by his grace her children won't have to go through such lifestyle. She never categorically stated the words in bold.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Tynasparks(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Humility017:
do u really live in Pluto? nice pic though...
emm yea.... Thanks
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Arielle: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy See them huffing and puffing because a wise woman is training her sons well. He-men! No wonder even an international waka-waka said you people are only good for fun and entertainment not marriage and family. Sorry oh! cheesy
Good job Omoni. I have 2 boys and even with great academic performance, I still taught them to cook and keep house.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Humility017(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
emm yea.... Thanks
that's awesome... I will be coming over to come live there wit you....
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Tynasparks(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Humility017:
that's awesome... I will be coming over to come live there wit you....
lol... You're welcome anytime .
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Humility017(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol... You're welcome anytime .
***smiles which city do u reside?
Re: Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2017
PDPGuy:

Haba
Anyone is free to bake cakes. His ability to bake cup cakes bears no link to his gender.

Waiting for you to bake me a red velvet cake.... Send it by UPS 2 day shipping. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) / Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" / Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.