Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street (800 Views)

If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Dandiaz72(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
What's ur reaction when an unknown person tries to woo u on a street.
for some ladies, the moment u say "excuse me", the go look u as if u b criminal, not knowing ur intention.
A guy in my street just received a hot slap yesterday, na why i the ask.
Different strokes for different folks sha...
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by austyn0(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
It is very apparent the guy from your street that was slapped wasn't packaged, package yourself very well and no insult will be hurled at you for just saying ''excuse me''.
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Dandiaz72(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
If he was with an suv, she no go slap am
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by NairalandCS(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dandiaz72:
If the was with an suv, she no go slap am

Forget suv o. If girl slap me unto say I wan woo am, I go slap am back o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Fadiga24(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Don't woo a girl under the hot sun.

If you can't get her under a shade let her go, better still find where she normally goes and do the job. @Danziaz.
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Op was the guy on his street grin
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Sammmypoko(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Appearance+The girls mood determines the reaction.
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Dandiaz72(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
NairalandCS:

Forget suv o. If girl slap me unto say I wan woo am, I go slap am back o.

Men ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Dandiaz72(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fadiga24:
Don't woo a girl under the hot sun.

If you can't get her under a shade let her go, better still find where she normally goes and do the job. @Danziaz.
don't worry... it ain't my style
Re: Ladies: How Do U React When A Stranger Tries To Woo U On A Street by Dandiaz72(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op was the guy on his Street grin
yea

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today / F / How Do Calm Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.