Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) (2203 Views)

Having A Boyfriend Is Now A JOB In Nigeria LOL / Lol....funny PIC / Lol Funny Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Djbond(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol.. ��

2 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Awon slay Queens niyen o.

See Tboss looking like a yawning camel

1 Like

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Fadiga24(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
So motivating.
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Awon slay Queens niyen o.

See Tboss looking like a yawning camel
you look worse while doing same
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benz4pimp:
you look worse while doing same

1. i didn't quote you

2. I didn't refer to you

3. You're not related to her.

4. You've never seen me yawn

With all these sure facts listed up there.... I've come to the conclusion that you're an obnoxious dullard.

Get lost

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
LOL.
When one sees pictures like this, you begin to think majority of Nigerian guys are rich...

2 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:

1. i didn't quote you

2. I didn't refer to you

3. You're not related to her.

4. You've never seen me yawn

With all these sure facts listed up there.... I've come to the conclusion that you're an obnoxious dullard.

Get lost
yes I am but you are worse than her...we know your types,ape look alike

1 Like

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benz4pimp:
yes I am but you are worse than her...we know your types,ape look alike

Smh. And for your mind you Don yab me fah? L

Scientists say we jumped from being apes into humans... You just didn't jump far enough.

Put your picture on your profile.. Let's see your slanting face that gives the ugliness of a gorilla a run for its money.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Smh. And for your mind you Don yab me fah? L

Scientists say we jumped from being apes into humans... You just didn't jump far enough.

Put your picture on your profile.. Let's see your slanting face that gives the ugliness of a gorilla a run for its money.
hahahhaha!!!i am sure I do not have a burnt face!!!are you fair or dark?guessed you are confused!!!coke and Fanta!!!

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Benz4pimp:
hahahhaha!!!i am sure I do not have a burnt face!!!are you fair or dark?guessed you are confused!!!coke and Fanta!!!
Oh... I have a burnt face? Lol. That's one face even your girlfriend will want to kiss. 100% Comfortable with myself.

Now please... Just stop trying to show how foolhardy you can be.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Oh... I have a burnt face? Lol. That's one face even your girlfriend will want to kiss. 100% Comfortable with myself.

Now please... Just stop trying to show how foolhardy you can be.
hahahahaha!!!she would rather kiss a corpse cus u look worse!!!Go on,show how stupid u r
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Benz4pimp:
hahahahaha!!!she would rather kiss a corpse cus u look worse!!!Go on,show how stupid u r

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by jaido09: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2017
And the winner is...........NevetsIbot!!! Lol
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2017
jaido09:
And the winner is...........NevetsIbot!!! Lol
lol. Brother mi. Gbayi. Chop high five
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=58331326][/quote]

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=58331326][/quote]...

Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by eezeribe(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Brother mi. Gbayi. Chop high five
I also confirm you the winner...
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
eezeribe:
I also confirm you the winner...
hahaha. Oshey Bros
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by H2Ossss(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hahaha. Oshey Bros
You win abeg... No dey mind all these small shildren
Re: Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
H2Ossss:

You win abeg... No dey mind all these small shildren
The guy sense Don Comot. Na to just pity am remain

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland / Man Who "Sleeps In Money" Is Looking For Baby Mama. "See How Much She Will Get" / Help My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.