Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances (3333 Views)

2023: Tambuwal Urges PDP To Zone Presidential Ticket To North / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by agwom(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State has expressed optimism that Nigeria will surmount its current security challenges. He, however, urged leaders to always moderate their utterances for the unity and peaceful coexistence in the country.

Tambuwal stated this Tuesday while receiving the Deji and Paramount Ruler of Akure Kingdom, Oba Aladetoyinbo Ogunlade Aladelusi who paid him a courtesy visit at Government House, Sokoto.

The governor stressed the need for Nigerians to work together with a view to rebuilding the country to the level of greatness. Earlier, the Deji of Akure, said that they were in Sokoto to brief the Sultan on their forthcoming Lekute festival in September during which the Sultan would be the guest lecturer.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tambuwal-urges-leaders-to-moderate-utterances-2.html

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by 88natzy(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Gh
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by chinavs9ja(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Nawa oo sad

I can design and develop your professional website at low cost... Check my signature now
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Hope they listen......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Dranoid: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by hisgrace090: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Peaceful coexistence when the govt establish RUGA for the Fulani's with govt money werass other region have no help, how will that work?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Heavenschild: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
sadA
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Changethechain: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Tambuwal is one of the most conservative leader in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by HumanHairLovers(f): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Moderate our utterances...do we look like a Nairaland moderators?

Check my signature for your original human hair

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Uchenaija: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
We have been expressing optimism for how long?

Save our generation and our kids generation please.

Do you love looking good? Check my signature
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
one thing about northern politicians is that they don't attack one of their own in power even if they are in the opposition. same people who were vocal and said all sorts of rubbish during the southwest lead media campaign against Goodluck Johnathan are now advising against unguided speech?

it seems northerners are only interested in power. they don't care about opposition as long as power is in the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Kenturkey048(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Changethechain:
Tambuwal is one of the most conservative leader in nigeria
one man I respect very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by sylve11: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
uninteresting talks. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by yinkus6750(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Politicians talk too much and unnecessarily heat up the polity.
Also playing criticism and not credible opposition.
Hope they learn from the past.
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Deji paid a visit to the caliphate to further pledge his allegiance to the emirate.
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Iceman2017(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2019
They can't do without their masters
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Munzy14(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
el-rufai et all.,,,

Give yourself a treat this JULY..
Learn thorough and core organic poultry system
Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!
10 am daily.
7days to go!!!.

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Munzy14(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2019
el-rufai et al.,,,
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by 9jaRealist: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Would rather have a vigorous/spirited utterances on where we want to take Nigeria (and how)...
Otherwise, our portion might very well be the “unity and peaceful coexistence” of the GRAVEYARD!

>
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by edo3(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Na wa for ds deji ooo,,wetin im go do sokoto?
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:
one thing about northern politicians is that they don't attack one of their own in power even if they are in the opposition. same people who were vocal and said all sorts of rubbish during the southwest lead media campaign against Goodluck Johnathan are now advising against unguided speech?

it seems northerners are only interested in power. they don't care about opposition as long as power is in the north

To be honest, you can't blame them for the unseriousness and disunity of other regions.

Note: I'm not a northerner.
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by wingmanII: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

This is how they were able to enslave the educated and suffersicated Southerners.
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

To be honest, you can't blame them for the unseriousness and disunity of other regions.

Note: I'm not a northerner.
we in the south are suffering from bring him down syndrome. sometimes I ask myself, where are all these protesters during Goodluck Johnathan time? why are they all silent now even when things are worst?
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by suitlovers: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

True talk.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by GMbuharii: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2019
So a whole ngbanti oba went all the way to sokoto to dobale for his masters,chai!!!

He went to bow down flat
grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Pay june salary and keep quiet! angry

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja / They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These? / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.