Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many (663 Views)

How Feminism Was Viewed By Men In The 1900's / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
please guys whats the secret,i normally post but only few people post back and the views are barely a handful
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by IamGobe(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
please guys whats the secret,i normally post but only few people post back and the views are barely a handful

Kai this one weak me

Do u crave for attention that much?

Bruv!...work on ur self-esteem

Or rather try to make 'reasonable' post

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
IamGobe:

Kai this one weak me
do u know the secret bro?
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
IamGobe:

Kai this one weak me

Do u crave for attention that much?

Bruv!...work on ur self-esteem

Or rather try to make 'reasonable' post
no oo not at all ,just wondering .....If i crave for atention i would av put a profile pix
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by IamGobe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
do u know the secret bro?

I don't knw

Ask airforce1
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by phintohlar(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Funny
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Post something controversial that people can't ignore. Gender sensitive issues, for instance. Nairalanders can eat that up all day long. Or post pictures of your plasma tv and new girlfriend; and claim you're the hottest thing around since the last hottest thing around. But you have to really mean it otherwise you'll come across like a self-absorbed little virgin whining about men from all over Africa tongue.

Take notes from....
Sexybbstar
Iamairforce1
Whywhyogun (if you toe this line, be sure you won't make FP and your thread would likely get shut down after a while. But before that, you can enjoy the attention)
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Fadiga24(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
It depends on what you want.

Do you post threads to get attention or do you post to pass a message across?

If the former is the case then no amount of views will satiate you. If the later is the case then you should be happy that those concerned got the message.
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by IamAirforce1: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
MsRoe:
Post something controversial that people can't ignore. Gender sensitive issues, for instance. Nairalanders can eat that up all day long. Or post pictures of your plasma tv and new girlfriend; and claim you're the hottest thing around since the last hottest thing around. But you have to really mean it otherwise you'll come across like a self-absorbed little virgin whining about men from all over Africa tongue.

Take notes from....
Sexybbstar
Iamairforce1
Whywhyogun (if you toe this line, be sure you won't make FP and your thread would likely get shut down after a while. But before that, you can enjoy the attention)

Shut up

I post reality and not bullshits like you pointed out here.

I don't fabricate stories
I don't fake it
I post and brag about what I can afford and not stuffs your likes can only see and touch in your dreams.
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by greencard: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Don't worry u will get the views u want

The guy above me didn't just comment without a reason

Lemme call his slayer

Kathmandu
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by barallanee(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy grin..dis is funny...now uve gotten the views and post Na...go drink origin kiss
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
MsRoe:

Take notes from....
Sexybbstar
Iamairforce1

Two of my post have made front page before ma.
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
MsRoe:

Take notes from....
Sexybbstar
Iamairforce1

Two of my threads have made front page before ma.
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Two of my post have made front page before ma.

I know. The thing in bracket is only meant for Why why ogun.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
It depends on what you want.

Do you post threads to get attention or do you post to pass a message across?

If the former is the case then no amount of views will satiate you. If the later is the case then you should be happy that those concerned got the message.
look atcmy profile....You wont find a profile pix...So bro is not about attention
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
It's because u don't support Buhari
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Fadiga24(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
look atcmy profile....You wont find a profile pix...So bro is not about attention

That you didn't put up your profile pix does not make you less of an attention seeker.
Re: Why Are My Romanceland Topic Not Viewed By Many by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:

That you didn't put up your profile pix does not make you less of an attention seeker.
what kind of attention seeker wouldnt put his profile pix....Anyways i just love making people laugh.....Notin more

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Locate Your Soul Mate 2ru Online Dating And Also Identify Scam ! / What You Should Tell Your Partner When You Start Dating / Help Me Win This Story Writing Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.