Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday (27621 Views)

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) / Benue Flooding: Torrential Rain Floods Homes In Makurdi / Landlords In Rivers State Controlling Floods By Digging Trench (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
hmmmm and you be make to make a case of flood tribal abi ?

why not tell all your people to stay at that south eastern state then since south east is the next best thing to heaven.

is the woman d thread is about not also from your Canaan.

mtchew yeye at yahoo. com
abi o, sister ojukwu should have remained in her region that is safe from flood ,some nairalanders are so tribalistic it has blocked their sense of logic
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Prinq: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by holatin(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
abi o, sister ojukwu should have remained in her region that is safe from flood ,some nairalanders are so tribalistic it has blocked their sense of logic
the rate of hatred I see on this site pass some boko haram soldier own.

too bad
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Beyond terrible meh...
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by gbegudujo: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2017
In everything give thanks to God.

Lord I respect and obey you
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
the rate of hatred I see on this site pass some boko haram soldier own.

too bad
tribalism is now a culture . Even offline ,i have had to control myself from getting into unnecessary arguments cos redemption is far from such people no matter how much you try to make them see the voice of reason
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Dexema(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2017
benuejosh:
Jeeez! I comment my reserve.
But
This suleja own don the gradually pass lekki.
My heart felt sympathy to those who have loss properties and loved ones in the flood. May God take control.
The Suleja flood is more dangerous and life threatening because of the current and maybe the slope in some of the affected areas.
Lekkis flood issue just got more media attention. Just imagine how the force of the water completed finished their fence and hammering those vehicles. shocked
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by veekid(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

Get well soon
Get yourself examined before it's too late, mumu
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Exponental(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2017
It's a story to tell... Happy belated birthday!
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
Chilling in my apartment...

Make l hear say d flood kukuma enter my domain
ur zone pass flood power... tsunami fall on you. grin grin
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Shola011(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2017
god help us

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by misspineapple(f): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Can u imagine!!So sad ryt now

Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Moukandjo: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2017
stevedre:

No reasonable Igbo person will ever agree with you on this one. You lack wisdom.
Not true, bro! Most Igbos will agree with him. They reason in the same warped manner!
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Nawao what is really happening in dis world ....lekki,suleja

Hope is not Noah season loading
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by stevedre: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Moukandjo:

Not true, bro! Most Igbos will agree with him. They reason in the same warped manner!
You have no evidence to back that. I can claim to be Donald trump and say trash on a faceless forum like nairaland just for likes or to make a certain region look bad.
Am a proud Igbo man but I still cautioned him/her for not showing sympathy or any form of best wishes to those affected so insulting most people from my tribe makes you also sail on the ship with him/her.
There are bad eggs everywhere so please let's not make a common mistake of tagging the bad ones with the good ones. Have a blessed day bro.
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by mechanics(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
how manage, the govt has to do something.
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by Moukandjo: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
stevedre:

You have no evidence to back that. I can claim to be Donald trump and say trash on a faceless forum like nairaland just for likes or to make a certain region look bad.
Am a proud Igbo man but I still cautioned him/her for not showing sympathy or any form of best wishes to those affected so insulting most people from my tribe makes you also sail on the ship with him/her.
There are bad eggs everywhere so please let's not make a common mistake of tagging the bad ones with the good ones. Have a blessed day bro.
Bro, that's why I said "most," & I have evidence to back my claim. If you have carefully followed comments on Nairaland overtime, you'll hardly find anyone claiming to be from a region just to make the region look bad; it's hardly sustainable.
For example, hateful, silly & unintelligent comments on fora like Nairaland against other tribes emanated from the Igbos especially against the Yorubas, & it mostly boils down to the election loss by Jonathan, when even Jonathan himself & his kinsmen have moved on. Your people began calling the Yorubas cowards for not supporting their candidate. Sadly & inevitably, the hate will have to be reciprocated by the Yorubas, hence the chaos you find on Nairaland today. You're right when you say there are bad eggs everywhere but, bros, una own pass. How come you don't see such hate between the Yorubas & even the south southerners? How come it is the Igbos against almost everybody including the south southerners whenever they deny being part of your Biafra?
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by seun1960(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria is flooding lalalala la, Nigeria is flooding lalalala la
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
veekid:
And Buhari is somewhere chilling
you want him to come and do what exactly? mop the flood? what's d job of d governor and LG?
Re: Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday by stevedre: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Moukandjo:

Bro, that's why I said "most," & I have evidence to back my claim. If you have carefully followed comments on Nairaland overtime, you'll hardly find anyone claiming to be from a region just to make the region look bad; it's hardly sustainable.
For example, hateful, silly & unintelligent comments on fora like Nairaland against other tribes emanated from the Igbos especially against the Yorubas, & it mostly boils down to the election loss by Jonathan, when even Jonathan himself & his kinsmen have moved on. Your people began calling the Yorubas cowards for not supporting their candidate. Sadly & inevitably, the hate will have to be reciprocated by the Yorubas, hence the chaos you find on Nairaland today. You're right when you say there are bad eggs everywhere but, bros, una own pass. How come you don't see such hate between the Yorubas & even the south southerners? How come it is the Igbos against almost everybody including the south southerners whenever they deny being part of your Biafra?

Igbos against everybody?? grin grin... Come on you know that only happens on nairaland bro and remember, Change starts with me and you. Honestly, I am not happy about the name calling but at the same time we should not throw a baby along with dirty diapers. Now tell me the truth, does this hatred really affect your relationship with the Igbos you have met in person? Do you know that I have been duped by my fellow Igbo brothers but have never experienced such from any other tribe in Nigeria. I have wonderful Yoruba friends and I still eat ewedu in my home and sometimes the MRS. Join me grin( She's also Igbo and never tasted it before she met me ), so there are more liberal and open minded Igbos in the world than the tribal ones who litter nairaland. I am proudly Igbo but will never insult People from other tribes because that makes me a lesser human who's got no right to criticize any of my crazy racist white neighbors who don't even share an elevator with a black person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* / To Let: Ikosi Ketu 3 Bedrooms Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.