Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat (40688 Views)

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
3..After Micheal died nd Rapheal came out of prison..lost interest in it after i found out Rapael startd shagn petra again nt Jane
Oh u re actually rooting for Rafael and Jane.
Me I never even liked Rafael from the onset. I'm still in season 2.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
NkayTiana:
I must agree with you on this.... seriously, the resemblance is there
I know almost every girl will watch that show. Well done ma.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by ibrews: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Bet tips for today 11th July, 2017.
LEAGUE : Singapore
MATCH : Brunei DPMM – Balestier Khalsa (13: 30)
TIP : Brunei DPMM wins
ODD : 1,75

LEAGUE : ICELAND
MATCH : Throttur – Fram ( 21:15)
TIP : Throttur wins
ODD : 1. 80

LEAGUE : INTERNATIONAL
MATCH : Rijeka - TNS ( 20: 45)
TIP : Over 2.5 goals
ODD : 1.40

LEAGUE : INTERNATIONAL
MATCH : Auxerre – Creteil (18:30)
TIP : Auxerre wins
ODD : 1.65

LEAGUE : Club friendly
MATCH : Kidderminster - Derby (20:45)
TIP : Derby wins
ODD: 1.36

Click here for more tips
http://vibemarket..com.ng/2017/07/bet-tips-for-today-11th-july-2017.html?m=1
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by delishpot: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2017
bbbabes:
Wow...that's what u get when you give your heart to a woman and not a slay queen..

Or when a man sleeps in his house with his wife not running around town with random women in thr name of men were born polygamous in nature. If Kanu was a useless husband would Amara have had the interest or guts to sleep on his chest? If he returned home late and drunk after swiching off his phone and having a wild night out with his hommies for hours and told her not to question his authourity would she have snuggled to him enough to noticeď his heart beat? It takes two to tango not every bad marriage has a bad wife and vice versa.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by misspineapple(f): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ighoga898:

Oh u re actually rooting for Rafael and Jane.
Me I never even liked Rafael from the onset. I'm still in season 2.
Yes na..Micheal too dull nd lanky 4 me jawe..Raphael is more macho nd manly cos jane is too naive
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
Yes na..Micheal too dull nd lanky 4 me jawe..Raphael is more macho nd manly cos jane is too naive
And they will surprise you again at the end of season 4...Its might be one of Jane family members they'd kill off.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by misspineapple(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ighoga898:

And they will surprise you again at the end of season 4...Its might be one of Jane family members they'd kill off.
Micheal died already nd i cnt c any reason y he cant b wit jane,who still liked him,also knew he liked her bt was 2 naive nd tryd to satisfy ever1 endn up pushn him bck to petra again..Nt done wit d 3 tho
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
Micheal died already nd i cnt c any reason y he cant b wit jane,who still liked him,also knew he liked her bt was 2 naive nd tryd to satisfy ever1 endn up pushn him bck to petra again..Nt done wit d 3 tho
OK.. do you know of any other interesting ones like Jane the virgin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by datigbogirl: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
neky2016:
Nigeria's top professional athlete, Kanu Nwankwo who first had an open-heart surgery in 1996 after a routine medical examination at Inter Milan revealed a heart valve defect,  has recounted how his wife Amara saved his life and then nursed him back to health. 

According to him, they had just put their three children to bed, and retired to their own room. However, the Arsenal legend's hammering heartbeat kept Amara awake.

She recalls: “His heartbeat sounded much louder than normal. I was listening to his chest and it sounded odd.” 

Amara, 30, couldn’t shake the niggling feeling that was something wasn’t quite right and insisted her husband get it checked immediately. 

Kanu, now 40, says: “She was saying I should go for a check-up so I took her advice.” And Amara was proved right because experts told him there was further damage to his heart and he urgently needed a second operation. 

“It was the same faulty valve,” she says. “It was like a ticking time bomb. It’s just one of those things we were lucky to find out.” Not only did she save his life, Amara also nursed him back to health. 

According to DailyMail, Kanu concluded by saying: “Now I know that being fit and strong doesn’t make your heart 100%.” 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/kanu-nwankwo-recounts-wife-saved-life-hearing-heartbeat.html

Lalasticlala

No wonder the army doesn't necessarily take all this rugged looking muscular ragamuffians....most of them are all brawns but with a defective heart.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Recounts How His Wife Saved His Life After Hearing His Heartbeat by humblenature: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
BEND DOWN SELECT AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE O.. E NEVER LATE O.. SOMETHING LIKE DIS

11TH..EUROPE PARTIZAN VS BUDCONOST ..... (0-1)1H 1.50 ODDS

11TH ICELAND KEFLAVIC VS KOPAVOGUR ........ 1 1.44 ODDS

12TH EUROPE U 19 ENGLAND VS CECH ........ 1 1.60 ODDS

12TH EUROPE INTER BAKU VS FOLA ...... 1 1.42 ODDS

12TH EUROPE MALMO VS VADAR SKOPJE.. ......1 1.30 ODDS

13TH BRAZIL FLAMENGO VS GREMIO ......... 1 2.0 ODDS

14TH IRELAND FINHARPS HS BOHEMEANS. .. 1XU4.5 1.50 ODDS

14TH IRELAND SHELBORNE VS WEXFORD 1.. 1.60 ODDS

15TH DENMARK COPENHAGEN VS AALBORG 1 . 1.40 ODDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) / Lets Talk About Wrestling / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.