Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) (2458 Views)

How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust / Nsukka People Are Not Igbos, See Why / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Aisha Buhari and Senator Shehu Sani have likened Nigerians as Weaker Animals while wife of the President continued by saying that  the Hyena's and the Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom .

The weaker animals here are the Fulanis praying for Buhari quick recovery, while the Hyena's and the jackals who will soon be sent out of the kingdom are the Igbos.

She deliberately con that words to use it to mock the Igbos who she believes hate her husband but didn't know that she adding more pain and hatred to the already existing one.

It is time she becomes careful with her choice of words because as the wife of the President, this type of statement ought not to come out of her mouth especially now that the country heated up.

By Wisdomkosi

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by limeta(f): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Ok so who be the jackals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by kettykings: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2017
The hyenas and the jackals are the cabals that took aso rock hostage while the weak animals were the members of the APC rulling government that were pushed out when buahri went to london.

The real drama will start soon as buhari comes back , the preparation for 2019 the reallignment of forces to decimate tinubu's faction that held sway when the president was weak , the critics of the president when he made his speech in hausa , the vultures that were trheathening to force him to resign by thursday through public mass protests, the vultures that had conered all the public votes and capital to their region etc.

Shehu Sani succintly put it right that the hyenas and the jackals are wispering and scheming hoping that the lion does not come back so that they can rule the kingdom as they wished.

its the wishe of the Hyenas that the lion king never wakes or come back so that they can be kings

This is not a reference to Igbos because Igbos never wished to be kings but a reference to the other faction of APC that planned mass protest on thursday to force buhari to resign , igbos are not even interested in 2019

27 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2017
kettykings:
The hyenas and the jackals are the cabals that took aso rock hostage while the weak animals were the members of the APC rulling government that were pushed out when buahri went to london.

The real drama will start soon as buhari comes back , the preparation for 2019 the reallignment of forces to decimate tinubu's faction that hailed sway when the president was weak , the critics of the president when he made his speech in hausa , the vultures that were trheathening to force him to resign by thursday through public mass protests, the vultures that had conered all the public votes and capital to their region etc.

Shehu Sani succintly put it right that the hyenas and the jackals are wispering and scheming hoping that the lion does not come back so that they can rule the kingdom as they wished.

its the wishe of the Hyenas that the lion king never wakes or come back so that they can be kings

This is not a reference to Igbos because Igbos never wished to be kings but a reference to the other faction of APC that planned mass protest on thursday to force buhari to resign , igbos are not even interested in 2019

Although your version is more logical, I wish it was actually what the op thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by kettykings: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Although your version is more logical, I wish it was actually what the op thought.
These are the hyenas and jackals that schemed to force buahri out
http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/05/lawyer-adegboruwa-calls-mass-action-force-president-buhari-cabal-out-power

3 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2017
undecided we/i support. her/we stand by.Operation flog those ipob Jews

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2017
What's the op saying? what the fvck. To me, aisha is even too mild for my liking. How I wish she was actually referring to the Igbos, honestly, it would have been the best news of the week for me.

Just imagine mama Piss, the shipo, were in her position, she would have created an encyclopedia of the strangest and weirdest words ever known to mankind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

U mean the Ugandan jews?

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by kettykings: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

ipob is the least problems of buhari who has been rumore to have been poisoned by some cabals , the cabals will not go free

4 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by DrDeji20(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2017
we have seen stronger power griping the seat of the president of Nigeria in the past and at the end. they lost out of all favour and the grip disintegrate. I am not sure that this grip is going to last , their are so many strong animals in the jungle. to win them all is to have their favour and blessings, immediately that favour is gone. is only time will tell.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by kettykings: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
What's the op saying? what the fvck. To me, aisha is even too mild for my liking. How I wish she was actually referring to the Igbos, honestly, it would have been the best news of the week for me.

Just imagine mama Piss, the shipo, were in her position, she would have created an encyclopedia of the strangest and weirdest words ever known to mankind.

was it Igbos that poisoned buhari or his party members

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/05/lawyer-adegboruwa-calls-mass-action-force-president-buhari-cabal-out-

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/buharis-audio-message-attracts-criticisms-from-afenifere-falana-omokri/

5 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:25am On Jul 11, 2017
kettykings:

These are the hyenas and jackals that schemed to force buahri out
http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/05/lawyer-adegboruwa-calls-mass-action-force-president-buhari-cabal-out-power

You didn't get my point.

What I mean is that your interpretation of the drama perfectly and undisputedly fits in, contrary to what the op is trying to portray but I wish, I only wish it were the Op's thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
kettykings:

The real drama will start soon as buhari comes back , the preparation for 2019 the reallignment of forces to decimate tinubu's faction that held sway when the president was weak , the critics of the president when he made his speech in hausa , the vultures that were trheathening to force him to resign by thursday through public mass protests, the vultures that had conered all the public votes and capital to their region etc.

The Hyena's and jackals mentioned here are not only the cabals.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by kettykings: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You didn't get my point.

What I mean is that your interpretation of the drama perfectly and undisputedly fits in, contrary to what the op is trying portray but I wish, I only wish it were the Op's thought.
ok i understand your message now.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by KingN26: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2017
[b][/b]she confirmed that either Nigeria is a zoo, according to Nnamdi Kanu or Nigeria is a jungle.
Wisdomkosi:
Aisha Buhari and Senator Shehu Sani have likened Nigerians as Weaker Animals while wife of the President continued by saying that  the Hyena's and the Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom .

The weaker animals here are the Fulanis praying for Buhari quick recovery, while the Hyena's and the jackals who will soon be sent out of the kingdom are the Igbos.

She deliberately con that words to use it to mock the Igbos who she believes hate her husband but didn't know that she adding more pain and hatred to the already existing one.

It is time she becomes careful with her choice of words because as the wife of the President, this type of statement ought not to come out of her mouth especially now that the country heated up.

By Wisdomkosi

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by ApexPredator: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Advice your terminally ill Husband to resign.

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Which kind mumu thinking be this

If God decides to keep Buhari's life, or to take it; that's His sovereign prerogative.

What I know is ANY HUMAN BEING who wishes the president dead (yes, particularly the Hyena's and the jackals) will themselves DIE!

PERIOD!

8 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2017
though am a wailer,but ur misquoting her, she is referring to households enemies within their camp or party with regards to shehu sani post,only a dumb brain will read her reply to sani post and reason like the op,but then I suspect they're referring to el rufai and co,since the initial salvo was played by Shehu Sani with regards to their political fight.

5 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by scorpio2013: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Weaker animals are the poor masses without a voice and hyenas and Jackals are those positioned to benefit if, God forbid PMB kicks the bucket.
Wisdomkosi:

By Wisdomkosi

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by PointZerom: 4:41am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You didn't get my point.

What I mean is that your interpretation of the drama perfectly and undisputedly fits in, contrary to what the op is trying to portray but I wish, I only wish it were the Op's thought.

It is a shame that your Ghost president's wife indirectly called your country a zoo and you living therein animals and you are opening your mouth any how.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Stylishly Mocked The Igbos(See Photos) by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2017

(1)

APC taking over Anambra unless... / Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' / Plateau Killings: Brave Imam Hides 262 Persons In Mosque From Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.