Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 (1032 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Romantic Story : - Dirty Game (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 by Realstory11: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
The Senator was with his aides and some high profile members of his party, he had called them after I told him I was coming around. I knew this was my chance to impress them as I wouldn’t be in the same room with them again if I blew or bluff through today. I kept my head high, walked with that IT girl swagger, even requested that coffee be brought to the conference room.

I recognised some of the men seated in the room, Dr. Lanre Makun, Easily one of the top decision maker in politics, he had a say both state wise and national issues. Another one Mr. Theophilus Ezeamaka, The Governor of Imo state and one of the leaders of the party. I sat down on the seat alloted to me, sipped my coffee and greeted them. Now it’s time to get down to business.

“James says you have something with you, that can end Rauf rahman’s campaign. Is this true”. Dr. Lanre asked, I could tell he had other appointments because he kept looking at his wristwatch and his assistant came around, whispering into his ear time and time again.

“Yes Sir. Everyone has skeletons in their cupboard, Rauf has a corpse,He is the one behind the debt scandal and if you improvise on the information that I will offer, you should Hurt his campaign terribly ” I replied, looking at him in the eye.

“Can we have a look, Miss Whitney ” Mr. Theophilus asked, placing emphasis on the fact that I wasn’t married. I smiled, and passed the flash with the temporary files on it. He gave his assistant who placed it on a laptop, passed it around to them, while whispering something to them.

“Good work Miss Whitney, not because you got dirt on th Governor, but because you know how to keep a secret, we don’t want the permanent file though, but it was nice you thought of it, now you’d be the one to pass it to your press contacts, I believe you are still hold relevance to them” Dr. Lanre replied, clearly looking impressed.

“Yes I do, it will be out first thing tomorrow prior to how this meeting ends” I said, hoping they will keep to their end of the promise.

Dr. Lanre stood up, and said “We have other meetings to attend to, you’d understand this when you become a senator, Senator Whitney”.

He came across my seat, shaked my hands and left. The Governor of Ino state did the same, I was left with James Oseni in the room clearly because we didn’t have any electoral office yet.

I signed documents, made a press statement announcing that I had defected to A rival party, announcing my intention to run for Senator in the mushin constituency and also planned out campaigns with Senator James Oseni. I got lots of calls, probably the press wanted an exclusive interview or reasons why I defected. I called Tech after all formalities had been taken care off.

We drove home, I had a good day in what had been a bad month, and I was keen for it to remain that way.

Jumoke called me later that night, surprised and congratulating me, telling me how everyone was shocked to hear the news, and she said she had news, Juicy Gossip. Jumoke always had gossip, but what could be better than my own.

Jola Edwards announced that he and Stephanie okeke were getting married.

To be continued….
Continue reading from Episode 2 to the End here http://muyigist.com/2017/06/05/completed-story-house-of-lust-season-2/
Re: Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2017
keep chair for me abeg I dey come, make I go buy groundnut and cucumber
Next pls

(1) (Reply)

MY GOD LIVETH / Thread For All My Failed And Successful Pitches!!! / A Positive Book About Mixed Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.