Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend (2935 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by ChangeIsCostant: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2017
A young man has sparked outrage online after sharing loved-up photos with his much younger bae who is reportedly a High school student. Photos of the "couple" have been trending on social media platforms (both on Facebook and Twitter) - with many online users labeling the man a pedophile and also calling for his arrest.

After being blasted and criticized for shamelessly posting the photos online, the young man deleted them but by then the 'harm had already been done'. See reactions below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-sparks-outrage-posting-loved-photos-young-girlfriend.html

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by ChangeIsCostant: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by toastedbread: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
chai
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Oyindidi(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Kenyans at it again
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

A lot of older men wants a fresh NUNU... grin

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Catch them young tongue People condemning the guy should go and sit somewhere. Bunch of hypocrites. I don't see anything wrong in dating a small girl so far you have good intention towards her and not to mess up her life. Woman grows rapidly, i give you just 4 years from now you will see the girl looking like the guy senior sister.

This remind me back then at Madrasa, there is this little girl then Bilikisu by name. I like this small girl very much because she is smart and exceptionally brilliant, so because of this i arranged her biscuit and sweet virtually everyday. One day, the woman selling biscuit jokingly asked if am keeping the little girl for future purpose, and i angrily replied No. I felt really embarrassed and ridiculed because even at school i don't groove junior student not to talk of a girl in primary class. The elderly woman look at me and told me i give you just little time and you will have a better understanding of what am saying. About 3 years I saw Bilikisu last, i swear she is now like my aunty shocked
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
lets get him and and use his testicles for rituals
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by triplewisdom: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2017
The girl looks scared sef.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2017
WTF!! D guy no even get shame...
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by chachanga: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
The same girl would grow up deviant and we'd be wondering why she's such a heartbreaker, homewreaker, dysfunctional soul but here is a formerly innocent soul being so brazenly and thoroughly corrupted o?!

How is this id10t different from all those Badoo bastards being troubling Ikorodu environs now, eh? They're going about lynching pple on trumped-up charges without thorough investigations but here is a nutjob walking around asking for his balls to be blended into a smoothie and force-fed him, and there is nobody obliging him, what a pity. In some places, the guy would be a DeadManWalking by now, smh.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by maxysmith(f): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Child abuse

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Fkforyou(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Their cup of tea....!!!

Rubbish... angry
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2017
mehn. many children don't even have a chance to be anything in life. Before they can dream, their lights have already been snuffed out. Her mates in USA are still watching sponge bob.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2017
angryLook at what Islam did to this one God help you

t
madridguy:
Catch them young tongue People condemning the guy should go and sit somewhere. Bunch of hypocrites. I don't see anything wrong in dating a small girl so far you have good intention towards her and not to mess up her life. Woman grows rapidly, i give you just 4 years from now you will see the girl looking like the guy senior sister.

This remind me back then at Madrasa, there is this little girl then Bilikisu by name. I like this small girl very much because she is smart and exceptionally brilliant, so because of this i arranged her biscuit and sweet virtually everyoday. One day, the woman selling biscuit jokingly asked if am keeping the little girl for future purpose, and i angrily replied No. I felt really embarrassed and ridiculed because even at school i don't groove junior student not to talk of a girl in primary class. The elderly woman look at me and told me i give you just little time and you will have a better understanding of what am saying. About 3 years I saw Bilikisu last, i swear she is now like my aunty shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes Islam highly recommends an early marriage especially for girls which is far better than using them for prostitution. When you go to brothels you see girls of 13-14 years hustling which we all know where they're from tongue kiss the fact.

QueenOfNepal:
angryLook at what Islam did to this one God help you

t
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
HannahHitler:
mehn. many children don't even have a chance to be anything in life. Before they can dream, their lights have already been snuffed out. Her mates in USA are still watching sponge bob.

In 2015, a total of 229,715 babies were born to women aged 15–19 years, for a birth rate of 22.3 per 1,000 women in this age group. This is another record low for U.S. teens and a drop of 8% from 2014. Birth rates fell 9% for women aged 15–17 years and 7% for women
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by emae009(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
y'all are worried about the guy and the Lil girl... m more worried bout the person that took that photo undecided
like wtf
Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:

This remind me back then at Madrasa, there is this little girl then Bilikisu by name. I like this small girl very much because she is smart and exceptionally brilliant, so because of this i arranged her biscuit and sweet virtually everyday. One day, the woman selling biscuit jokingly asked if am keeping the little girl for future purpose, and i angrily replied No. I felt really embarrassed and ridiculed because even at school i don't groove junior student not to talk of a girl in primary class. The elderly woman look at me and told me i give you just little time and you will have a better understanding of what am saying. About 3 years I saw Bilikisu last, i swear she is now like my aunty shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend by TheHistorian(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Young Nairalanders Traditional Marriage / Kwara Man Allegedly Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes / My Greatest Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.