Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman (23637 Views)

Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by engrchioce(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
ednut1:
wont work, lagos alone the badagry/dahomey/egun guys go dey scream marginalisation, the awori go wan claim don, the lagos island pple go say dey are d real Lagosians etc. Black man no just get sense
white man.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by yom2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Nnamdi Kanu is spearheading a revolution that is sweeping across Nigeria. The country will never be the same again!
what is he spearheading?
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by newbornmacho(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
givbitcoin:

Errant thread, that's why reasonable people will avoid it. You people are only masters in making noise. Let me remind you people again that if the waste, east, ND or the so-called middle belt continue with this manner of violation of their abasement, they will only bring fire upon themselves
You're still not getting it. No one is fighting you! They are just avoiding having to do anything with you. West , east ND, MB, everyone sees you as a burden and an irritant. THINK ABOUT THAT.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by engrchioce(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Igboesika:
Everybody is avoiding @bokis except skull miners in the wasted land who have sworn to be their perpetual slaves.
That's very bad .
let them continue. We ain't fuckin care. I am original Biafra. Bleep wasted region..

4 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by newbornmacho(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
everyman:

Passingshot is Yoruba.
OK. My bad then.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by yom2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. The country was set on lies. The South South is the most annoying. While we can describe cities and places that lie in the centre of the equator or poles as central or middle area, you can never go beyond the south. You can not go beyond the north towards north north. An east east. Or west west. It's ridiculous.
those are part of d divide and rule tactics
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by everyman: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
modsfucker:

Out of 193 UN member nations, 165 practice unitary Presidential Democracy..... Ghana and South Africa, two countries that are more developed than Nigeria practice the Unitary system.

Ghana for example, is equally multi ethnic and multi religious but you don't hear all this nonsense true federalism emanating from them.

Our problem is that some enemies of this country have succeded in planting the idea of copying the unpopular American style of governance which I believe wouldn not take us anywhere.

I believe you watch Ghanaian films and you must have seen Ghana Police featured in one of their movies. Which African country do you want to copy by establishing state police?

Do other oil giants in the world such as Saudi, Qatar and Dubai practice resource control, that oil belongs to the state where it was discovered? I guess if we go by this, we need to also identify the owners of the plots where the oil is being drilled amd hand them over absolute control of the wells.

Finally, I want you guys to channel your energies in demanding for good leadership instead of this hopeless restructuring that would still empower regional, state and local leaders to steal the more.

Sensible post!

Bless!

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maratre:

Awolowo gave them a region which they voted on, he didn't give them an independent country.

If Nigeria breaks up, believe me, everyone will have to vote again on where to belong to.

I think we will separate into regions before any separation of state. Dts why pple are speaking up cos they don't want to be balkanized.

Restructuring to regions with at least 60% resource control is d smart thing to do. Then separate nations. It's never going to work any other way. You need to develop a solid regional system. ECOWAS and even the UN won't support such massive uncertainty when u are dealing with an armed insurgency in the north east. How can u just create nations Wt no armies. Are u a learner? You better don't believe fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Goldfaze1: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But is there any geographical location known as middle belt?
we are not talking about geographical whatever here we don't want to be associated with those people them and their religion is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country, take Hausa and Islam out of Nigeria there will be no problems in this country again.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Goldfaze1:
we are not talking about geographical whatever here we don't want to be associated with those people them and their religion is the worst thing that has ever happen to this country, take Hausa and Islam out of Nigeria there will be no problems in this country again.
Of course I get where you are coming from. I was born and bred in north so I understand.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Goldfaze1: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
The core Northern states are seven they are the once causing problem in this country, if we can cut them out peace will came. many thanks to Nnamdi KANU Biafra most come or Igbo most take their normal position in this country Nigeria cannot go back to the way it was b4 again, you can fool the whole people for a while but not 4 ever!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by positivetaught: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
yes exactly,this is the very reason why I have always believe that restructuring is what is best for the country n Ipob should have incorporated restructuring into her agitations for easy acceptance n better results.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by jaystix(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Exactly,nice one,middle belt can never b part of d north,cos it is not....we cant associate with the devils,cos we r far reasonable and better than them.....Hail MIDDLE BELT...In God we trust

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by coptic: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Goldfaze1:

Your head correct!

I have always said the exact same thing.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by FemiMaduka(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Caseless:
loool! Show me an independent region just like the four cardinal points called 'central region'. Just like saying middle-east or central asia is not part of asia.
Oga what is your problem? These guys have never been thesame with the Hausas and Fulanis of the Northwest, and they have declared that they want to be rightly addressed as Middle-belters! What do you have against that? Even the Northeast of Nigeria is predominantly Kanuri and other diverse groups like the Marghis, Bachama, Shuwa etc. These guys have NEVER been Hausas! Even the Jihad of 1804 didn't usurp them! There was the Kanem-Bornu empire which was not conquered by the Sokoto Jihad - they used to have 'mai', but now 'shehu'. They have never had emirs. The Hausas were however conquered and 'colonised' by the Fulani's...and that is why all emirs in Hausaland are Fulanis. Now, you have a skewed sense of geography, or else you would have known that points are designated on the basis of reference. Do you realise that the whole of Nigeria is still considered west (west Africa); South (south of the Sahara) etc...On your contention of the choice of 'central', have you not heard of Central African Republic? Go get knowledge bro!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by scholes0(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
20CRATES:
Ohh daamn

Like this, if you are from somewhere in this map.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4834857_fbimg1480140941019_jpeg46a496df4b38f92a6cf269d381c34624

lolz, hope everyone in the map have been duly contacted .

We don't want to start looking like IPOB Land grabbers dem.

Otherwise, it is a very beautiful Flag and Geographical space indeed.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
mmsen:

That's why I wish the hard working Igbo people would focus on building stronger ties with other southern and middle belt groups so that we can get rid of the most useless creatures of them all - those in the core north.

Nigeria without them could be brilliant.

Imagine no Buhari; no Abacha; no defense of child rape under the guise of 'marriage'; no Boko Haram.
...the plain truth
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by mmsen: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
20CRATES:
Ohh daamn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4834857_fbimg1480140941019_jpeg46a496df4b38f92a6cf269d381c34624

You are as bad as IPOB.

Did you consult the people of Benin and Warri to ask if they wish to be part of your Yoruba Republic?

Why would they have fought so hard for their own state all those years ago just so that they can be lumped in again with the Yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by belzabull(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
20CRATES:
Ohh daamn

what is Warri, sapele, uromi, doing on that stupid map? you even added Lokoja? look at this greedy, land grabbing hyoocrite

But where is that boy called fratermathy sef?

cc: pacienza
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
20CRATES:
Ohh daamn This map is a failure. Kogi, Delta, edo, and bayelsa will not comply. Kogi especially

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by cooltola(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sometimes the way some people comments in NL can be disgraceful. Everyone is a coward that do not agree with your opinions or an ethnic groups/ tribes are known for being a coward, rapist, baby sellers, child molesters and so on. Please stop generalizing a tribe or ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Cutezt(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oh sure kwasu, my late Grand ma's lawyer, he is very good in his trade and what he spoke up there is totally right, I am from Plateau state and I don't agree to the title of a northerner, it's unfair on us and benue.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by HeroicMeastro: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
That man just spoke from beer parlour.....
nothing like middle belt. We are called north central. We are a fulcrum holding the north together.
Barr Sule can suck from the latrine.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by CioAngels(f): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
ibadantiti:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/wrong-lump-middle-belt-north%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-%E2Inter%80%95asomben-chairman/
Interior, dss, police and other security bodies are supporting the fulani herdsmen jihadist hence their silence. If citizens starts facing them like some states locals are doing they will run to their enclaves. Why should northern elites support evil? The elites are the ones calling for division that is the reason they are using herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by PreyingMantis(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But is there any geographical location known as middle belt?
Is there a geographical location known as South-South?
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by PreyingMantis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Caseless:
lol! This large ignorance is on an open forum.
So you're actually an Ab0ki and for years you've been hiding under the Afonja tag to constitute a nuisance on this forum.

Ab0kis will be expelled from the Zoo soonest. Gideon Orkar tried it once... And the final judgement is still pending. The leprous, parasitic and violent North has a date with history.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Caseless: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
FemiMaduka:
Oga what is your problem? These guys have never been thesame with the Hausas and Fulanis of the Northwest, and they have declared that they want to be rightly addressed as Middle-belters! What do you have against that? Even the Northeast of Nigeria is predominantly Kanuri and other diverse groups like the Marghis, Bachama, Shuwa etc. These guys have NEVER been Hausas! Even the Jihad of 1804 didn't usurp them! There was the Kanem-Bornu empire which was not conquered by the Sokoto Jihad - they used to have 'mai', but now 'shehu'. They have never had emirs. The Hausas were however conquered and 'colonised' by the Fulani's...and that is why all emirs in Hausaland are Fulanis. Now, you have a skewed sense of geography, or else you would have known that points are designated on the basis of reference. Do you realise that the whole of Nigeria is still considered west (west Africa); South (south of the Sahara) etc...On your contention of the choice of 'central', have you not heard of Central African Republic? Go get knowledge bro!
this is where you prove to have a twisted sense of geography. Don't you have 'north' (the term you so hate) in your saintly south? Answer the question I raised.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Caseless: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
PreyingMantis:
So you're actually an Ab0ki and for years you've been hiding under the Afonja tag to constitute a nuisance on this forum.

Ab0kis will be expelled from the Zoo soonest. Gideon Orkar tried it once... And the final judgement is still pending. The leprous, parasitic and violent North has a date with history.
i be afonja.
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by PreyingMantis(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Caseless:
i be afonja.
No way! You've already blown your cover on this thread.

Now I'm beginning to wonder just how many of you are impersonating Afonjas on this forum for the singular purpose of sustaining the Divide and Rule strategy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by Krucifax(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
20CRATES:
Ohh daamn

���� Hahahaha......your land grabbing map is rather confusing.
When did Delta State,Edo State and Kogi State become part of Oduduwa Republic Did you not study Nigerian geography or are just trying to prank? Dem go vex for you o...lol��
Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
everyman:

Passingshot is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman by 20CRATES(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Haha its so funny because everybody opposing the bwautiful map of Oduduwa republic aren't even fron anywhere within the map.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.