Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) (48426 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
gypsey:
which jesus? the one in fairytales? i think he was gay because he wore women gown didn't he? isn't it hypocritical that you jesus lovers and church folks encourage marriage even though your so called Jesus was never married. grin grin
hahahahahahaha na wa ooo,see weitin the kind of environment u lived caused na wa oooo so jesus no marry abi,hahahahahaah hahahahaha abeg mr logic I nor fit laugh ooo abeg
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
lolz.. many husbands are wives truly.. jx dat dey dnt dress like woman...
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Ekimi1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Mehn, Diz Gonna Be Funny As In Really Funny I Can'nt Wait 2 Watch Dis Movie. Lolz...
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by cris07(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tolbanks:
Hehehe... See Ramsey as him take look like mami water in disguise... grin
hi tol
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think it's one of these movies where the roles are swapped. The husband and the wife gets swapped and trapped in the body of the other. LOL. Shenanigans ensure... Hilarity ....chaos...then climax... Denouement ..the end..
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Naija movies be xo fake @least shave ya bear's and lady shave ya hair's ..its a movie! drap ya celebrity status joor.
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by wendy241(f): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Behold, the people destroying and corrupting this world.

You might think it is just a movie, but what you don't know is that there is an attempt to effeminate men do as to subdue them in order for Satan to fulfill the promise he made to Eve that she will be like God. How can she be like God when she can't even be above Man? So, the first move is to destroy Man which she did by giving him the fruit that weakened his status. That's the same thing women of today who profess feminism are trying to do.

Ask any real feminist if she dislikes homosexual, she will say no, not all. Why? Cos the more homosexual men, the less masculine men they have to deal with.

Judge among yourself, is it right for a man to wear the things of women?
u were Makin senese nt until u said ask any real Feminist iF she dislikes homosexual she wil say no be4 nko she won like am wot ar u sayn self abi u be gay [/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by rkennyking(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You might think it is just a movie, but what you don't know is that there is an attempt to effeminate men do as to subdue them in order for Satan to fulfill the promise he made to Eve that she will be like God. How can she be like God when she can't even be above Man? So, the first move is to destroy Man which she did by giving him the fruit that weakened his status. That's the same thing women of today who profess feminism are trying to do.

Ask any real feminist if she dislikes homosexual, she will say no, not all. Why? Cos the more homosexual men, the less masculine men they have to deal with.

please go get a brain. If you can't afford one , borrow or you can steal one . You really need it even if it's not functioning.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by daviscash: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

.but why do you talk like these,she no be acting,abi na real..
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Pylony(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Can't he shave ni?
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
If Nigerian Movies were on Rotten Tomatoes, this movie would have a 99% fresh for being original relative to other naija films.

I like people breaching original ground.

Meanwhile...

This is alBHADADI now.... cry cry cry

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by MikaelsonRx(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

sermon on the mountain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by gifted4luvinluv(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
see Ramsey o...lol, this is gonna be crazily funny!
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by babasolution: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

there's no plan anywhere uncle you can thank bobrisky and denrele for that

theres a plan,u know about it,and women like u,secretly wish for it
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
babasolution:

theres a plan,u know about it,and women like u,secretly wish for it
women like me?
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

na your type dey always spoil happy moments and bring negative vibes anywhere you are nawa isshhh

On top just a fictious comedy movie? Smh
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by babasolution: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Talk2Bella:

women like me?
yes,i see ur posts,u mention things that border on this kinds of issues,
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Eagle17: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

sermon on the mountain.
no be small thing my brother
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by iamDozzy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Abeg shutup
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Peachaffairs(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

This the most unreasonable message I have had the privilege reading in a long long time.
Totally pointless and doesn't even relate to the post at all.
Sense of Humor fall on you!!!!
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
some dudes would be like see sexy Ramsey grin
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Godhand04(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Have you been drinking??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.