Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic (2001 Views)

Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by CzarChris(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
This pics speaks volumes.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by Dedetwo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
grin grin grin

The date of 1967 is wrong on the Biafran side. It should read 1969 because Biafran kids were healthy at the beginning of war in 1967. Besides this correction, everything seems okay. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by cumbak60: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
IPOB, focus your energy on getting Biafra and not this useless campaign of attention seeking angry
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by RoyalUc(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why are we doing this for Heaven's sake?
Why so much hatred and bitterness?
Why are we bent on destroying this Nation along with the innocent and peace loving minority from all tribes and regions?
We might be enjoying our freedom to express ourselves now espcially through social media platforms, but truth is, when the chips are down, our phones and every other facility we may have now become irrelevant. Then the bravest and strongest of us could only watch helplessly as his loved ones slowly fades away.

The eye is only at peace because something has not fallen into it!

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by Guestlander: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
RoyalUc:
Why are we bent on destroying this Nation along with the innocent and peace loving minority from all tribes and regions?
We might be enjoying our freedom to express ourselves now espcially through social media platforms, but truth is, when the chips are down, our phones and every other facility we may have now become irrelevant. Then the bravest and strongest of us could only watch helplessly as his loved ones slowly fades away.

Because these ipob zombies are extremely deluded people. Even if they succeed in breaking away they forget they will not physically move their country away from where it is now.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by 4or4or: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
no comment
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by dlondonbadboy: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

Must everything be all war war with you guys? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by RoyalUc(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Must everything be all war war with you guys? Nawa o

No. Everything must not be war and I wish it won't get there. But, tell me, sincerely if you could read the signs, where do you think this hate speeches will eventually lead us all?

Btw, if the pictures the op posted depicts the conditions of the two regions represented, why the cry for marginalization?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by dlondonbadboy: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

No. Everything must not be war and I wish it won't get there. But, tell me, sincerely if you could read the signs, where do you think this hate speeches will eventually lead us all?

Btw, if the pictures the op posted depicts the conditions of the two regions represented, why the cry for marginalization?

Referendum! You cannot mix water and oil and expect anything homogenous. Let the hyenas and hyenanas decide what they want..simple.

Wait, be honest to your self and whatever you hold sacred, are the Igbos marginalized?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by RoyalUc(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Referendum! You cannot mix water and oil and expect anything homogenous. Let the hyenas and hyenanas decide what they want..simple.

Wait, be honest to your self and whatever you hold sacred, are the Igbos marginalized?

I will try my best to be fair but I wish I have an idea of your concept of marginalization.

The Igbos are 'marginalied.' Ok accepted. What about the Ibibios, Ogonis, Ikweres, Binis, Itshekiris, Ndomas etc.?

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by dlondonbadboy: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

I will try my best to be fair but I wish I have an idea of your concept of marginalization.

The Igbos are 'marginalied.' Ok accepted. What about the Ibibios, Ogonis, Ikweres, Binis, Itshekiris, Ndomas etc.?

Oga, the oginis, the ikweres and the ndomas you mentioned are they not smaller ethnic groups in BIAFRA land?
Wait, why didn't you mention the yorubas and the Hausas which are the other two major ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by RoyalUc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Oga, the oginis, the ikweres and the ndomas you mentioned are they not smaller ethnic groups in BIAFRA land?
Wait, why didn't you mention the yorubas and the Hausas which are the other two major ethnic group?

grin grin grin

...smaller ethnic groups in BIAFRA land?...
Don't let them catch you o!

As for 'the other two major ethnic group(s), ehn, you people have 'shared' Nigeria na...however, not equally. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by chukagora(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

They are marginalized as well because of there affinity with the Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by CzarChris(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Here we go again. SMH.

Believe it or not Nigeria will never separate peacefully, I hope we do, but we all know that for that dream to be actualized, blood must flow. Now, seriously speaking do you think this country will disintegrate without the north putting up a fight? Can you guys go to the battle front?
Not online e-warrior matter ọ? You fit?
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by stonemasonn: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2017
With all your intelligence this is what you can conjure from your mind Mr OP
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by hilroy: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Osus with their megalomaniac stupidity
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by dlondonbadboy: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2017
CzarChris:
Here we go again. SMH.

Believe it or not Nigeria will never separate peacefully, I hope we do, but we all know that for that dream to be actualized, blood must flow. Now, seriously speaking do you think this country will disintegrate without the north putting up a fight? Can you guys go to the battle front?
Not online e-warrior matter ọ? You fit?

If they take up arms against ndi igbo..we shall defend ourselves...in any means possible.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by CzarChris(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

If they take up arms against ndi igbo..we shall defend ourselves...in any means possible.
How? Do you have a standing army? Have you ever seen war? Ojukwu could fight a war because he was in charge of the entire Eastern region both the military, the banks, the established federal institutions where at his disposal. What do we have to fight a war with now? Yes we Igbos are blessed with unparalleled intelligence, ingenuity and resilience, but how can we stand the onslaught of federal might? Without proper training and know how?
Biko ụmụnne mụ, werekwa ugboro chee nnu echiche. Biko.
War is not what anyone wishes for, ask those that witnessed the last civil war 1st hand.
Re: The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2017
stonemasonn:
With all your intelligence this is what you can conjure from your mind Mr OP

Come up withh something better.

(1) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole’s ‘agbero Political Mentality’ Caused Mass Defection To PDP / Official: Atiku Wins PDP presidential elective primaries / Appeal Court Set Up Justice Mohammad Sanwalu , Others As Panel On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.