Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) (28285 Views)

These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / The Tesla Semi And The Tesla Roadster And The Future Of The Auto Industry / See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Volkswagen keeps acquiring, hope they sustain it on the long run
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by dukeo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
sheffyUTD:
VW kiss

I concur
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by lade007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Templa:
Where is almighty MERCEDES BENZ??

Its there......It's Daimler
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by ndigbo: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alphafeezay:
Tata > LandRover? Adonbilivit
It is true, do your research.
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by yhemster(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
ICAMETOWIN:
Volkswagen keeps acquiring, hope they sustain it on the long run

They're not in my opinion, the US emission scandal is an example. Many customers have been disappointed with the company's customer service.
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
I love Volvo. Very old looking vehicular object. I hate TOYOTA. The one you ought to avoid. I can manage FIAT. Failed Italian automotive technology. Try and avoid FORD. Fails on rainy day. If you love women buy BMW. Brings more women. If u dont have money run from JEEP. Just eat every parts.if u are under demonic influence try AUDI. Automobile under demonic influence.

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by jodeci01: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ferrari & Aston Martin are missing from diagram.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by ezyk(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wat about Range Rover
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by ayogozie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
My no one is innoson I so much love the company more than those foreign company
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by lade007(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
ezyk:
Wat about Range Rover

Range rover is a brand of Land Rover which is owned and produced by Tata

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
sheffyUTD:
VW kiss

I used to take vw for granted until last week I found out they controlled some of the most exclusive, expensive, luxurious brands

Imagine only vw owns almighty Bugatti, almighty Lamborghini, almighty Porsche, almighty Bentley

I duff my right testes for them ojere (lol)... silent kings

6 Likes

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Toyota also has SCION now.

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Olidawg247(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Where is Jaguar?

Where is Daewoo?

Where is Scion?

Where is Mitsuibushi?

Where is Subaru?

Where is Yutong? Hehehhe

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by DICKtator: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wait!!

There is/are vehicles brand called Samsung? shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by onward4life(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
We all know that if we buy a Toyota or a Lexus, our money is ultimately going to the same company. We know that Honda and Acura are the same.. but we might not be aware that several other car companies have has such relationships as well.

This infographic from Business Insider shows the 14 companies that control a combined 54 car brands.

https://autojosh.com/14-companies-control-the-entire-auto-industry-photos/

Plz confirm well

Opel = GM?

Opel is German maker!

GM is American
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Kay25(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
I know Betta thanks
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by antobrige: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
The first Mercedes-Benz brand name vehicles were produced in 1926, following the merger of Karl Benz's and Gottlieb Daimler's companies into the Daimler-Benz company.[3][4] On 28 June 1926, Mercedes Benz was formed with the merger of Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler's two companies.

so Daimler did not own Benz , Both came together to actually produce something better for the public
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
this Autojoshng guy is always on point like Madonna's nose. this is how I like people to blog with creativity. keep it up dude,you have a bright future in blogging

2 Likes

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by belindar: 1:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Alphafeezay:
Tata > LandRover? Adonbilivit

Yes. Owned by the Indians

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by BestySam(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2017
millomaniac:
Volkswagen is really killing it. All of there brands are world class super cars except for like 3. This info abruptly puts an end to the debate for my next car. Am definitely getting my A6. smiley

Mine is A7, I currently own an A4. There's nothing like it my brother. Leave all these people following trend benz and others.

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by lonelydora: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2017
So there's a car called "Samsung? "

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Caustics:
angry where is Mitsubishi? Who ate all the money we used to buy L300 bus?

Guy you no well o...
You wan kill us with laughter here
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by dljbd1(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
We all know that if we buy a Toyota or a Lexus, our money is ultimately going to the same company. We know that Honda and Acura are the same.. but we might not be aware that several other car companies have has such relationships as well.

This infographic from Business Insider shows the 14 companies that control a combined 54 car brands.

Wow!
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by DaimlerBen(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
onward4life:

Plz confirm well

Opel = GM?

Opel is German maker!

GM is American
Jaguar Land Rover = UK
Tata = India

VW = Germany
Bugatti = France
Bentley = UK
Lamborghini = Italy

So?
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by kingOG: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
dessz:
I thought and thought of what to comment but I came up with nothing grin
there is no need and think....there is nothing in your head anyways
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
THAT OF VOLKSWAGEN MAKES ME angry cheesy cheesy BUT TOYOTA NA BABA
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by KingRex1(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Tata is Indian.. Land rover is rover which is British

And you're saying Tata owns land rover

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
onward4life:

Plz confirm well

Opel = GM?

Opel is German maker!

GM is American
Yeah GM acquired(bought)the company but recently sold it to Peugeot.
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by ricki: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Ford runs mazda, ford has proprietary right to all car manufacturers which inturns own by the Vatican grin

Renault runs nissan

Damiler group runs mitsubishi

Rover group used to run honda
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by sshalom(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
These are automobile 'power houses'.
Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by Emmyxclusive: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Genesis is also owned by hyndai

1 Like

Re: 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) by chapwiz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very Educative, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? / How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) / Port Harcourt Mall Flood: Fixing A Car That Drove Through The Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.