Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija (716 Views)

How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? / How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija by jumi07601: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hello,

Does anyone have an estimate on what the fees are to transfer money overseas from Naija? Approximations are okay.
Re: Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
I think it all depends on how you plan to transfer the money.
If you are doing a wire transfer . . . . . I think it is like 1% of what you are transferring.
Re: Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija by jumi07601: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
Thanks Fhemmmy! Is there any other way to transfer money out other than a wire transfer? Btw, which bank do you use for outgoing transfers?
Re: Info On Fees To Transfer Funds Out Of Naija by deligent07: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2010
If you need to send money to or from Nigeria with safe and quick delivery service then try this company based in UK called KBL Consulting Monex, their website is www.kblconsultingmonex.com. Your fund will be paid within a few hours and your beneficiary will be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Your Reply Is Urgently Needed / Sanusi Islamic Bank (we Need To Stop It): / Rice Importers/companies Wanted For Original Vietnam Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.