Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (56871 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Jflex07(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
preshieamadina:
...guy na two brothers dem behead I dey live close to the community...and besides I know them..
why were they beheaded? Any idea?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
ymee:
River state and its entire people are cursed, no good news from that side
Bros,ur stupidity & foolishness has no equal in d whole universe.... Why wud u utter such a statement ,na small thing dey vex me,behave ursef bro b4 u see anyhow....

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by hatchy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Governor Wike should be held responsible for the crime rate that has increased in Rivers State.
During the last administration of Rotimi Amaechi Rivers state experienced peace but the reverse is the case because the chief executive is a known cultist and has appointed all the 23 local government caretaker members from his cult group.

Ayam tayad for Rivers State and blood spilling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by shibanbo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
Maybe they beheaded their selves . grin Shebi it's dem !

It runs in you vain, what,ha you have the mind to make a joke out of this ? Your partner need to be careful, minus one pikin
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Taku555:
don't mind these liar muhammedes
it's actually 2 brothers that were beheaded.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
ymee:
You are so cursed nd daft too.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
But the poster is a liar , this is just one body that was picmixed

Nairaland is the home of 'fake news'.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by switlily25(f): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
ymee:
You must be very stupid for typing this nonsense!
Your and your entire generation are cursed!

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
your family is cursed
ymee:

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The human body without a head actually looks like a dressed turkey
Double tragedy to the family. They will save money sha, doing the two burial on the same day. The carpenter can even design the coffin to fit two of them.

RIP
Must you joke about everything?
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by wokemzine: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
P2gr8t:
I am from Egbeda close to Umudioga. The rate of cult activities here in my own community is too much. I have been a member of nairaland for years but I don't know how to post news. Someone should help me out. P2gr8t
you just open a section & create a thread. I heard umudioga is currently havin some crisis over the radio. Meanwhile i heard those guys were beheaded at garrision axis. RIP
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by wokemzine: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
P2gr8t:
I am from Egbeda close to Umudioga. The rate of cult activities here in my own community is too much. I have been a member of nairaland for years but I don't know how to post news. Someone should help me out. P2gr8t
stay safe.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nothing looks graphic to me again... undecided

very crazy country
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2017
biafran1stson:
Where is the government? Is this a country or some sort of animal kingdom?

Why these cruel and brutal animalistic acts with impunity?

Nigeria I reject thee!

Biafra I hail thee!

I thought rivers state is part of Biafra? I advise people shuts up if they don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by chiagozien(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2017
this is outside work by skull miners.rip to the dead.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Fabregas085: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Anu mpama

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58361952] shocked

The human body without a head actually looks like a dressed turkey

Double tragedy to the family.
They will save money sha, doing the two burial on the same day.
The carpenter can even design the coffin to fit two of them.

RIP[/quote]
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Modsenemy:
oya take am

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2017
wicked Woke at work
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by 0b100100111: 1:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Ask Wike!

He did it before and will do it again!

The worst HITS re always during his tenure

I weep!
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by 0b100100111: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Lufthansa:
God understands what no man comprehends. May he forgive me! Who knows what they did in the past to deserve this. People will feel sympathetic when it is the turn of their killers to taste similar death as the slained.

What does God understand?

Remove fictions from subject matter!
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2017
wait oohh, this guys may have beheaded someone too.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by 0b100100111: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2017
hatchy:
Governor Wike should be held responsible for the crime rate that has increased in Rivers State.
During the last administration of Rotimi Amaechi Rivers state experienced peace but the reverse is the case because the chief executive is a known cultist and has appointed all the 23 local government caretaker members from his cult group.

Ayam tayad for Rivers State and blood spilling.

You be game boy
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2017
It seems Maiduguri is safer than Rivers State. The rate at which people are being murdered in the open is very scary to me.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Modsenemy:

funny right?

Wait for ur turn.... angry
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by oweman: 4:13am On Jul 12, 2017
This gory picture is standard in Rivers state its thier normal way of life .
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 4:18am On Jul 12, 2017
blantyre:
If this was in a northern state, alot of insults and abuses would have been hurled against the entire north, Muslims and Islam. Hypocrisy
And they would have "dived" into the conclusion that the victims were Christians.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Pylony:
You go post something and shout "disturbing graphic pic" like some body beg you to post, i wonder what's the moral behind feeding people with reality horror pics when they can go watch that at the cinema.

Only a useles Nigerian will keep posting this sort of pics on his blog or website in the name of attracting traffic. I can sense it, that many bloggers are happy getting this sort of gory stories to decorate their blogs painting the Nation in blood. Who does that on the internet, if Not a Nigerians.

The West and the rest of the world will concil such gory photos and and picture every thing in writting knowing that the black man don't have the time in the world to read, ( no wonder it is said if you want to hide information from a black man, put it in writing). While we feed them with useless horror pictures to get something to laugh about Africa and Africans.

Honestly, the stupid comments from fellow nigerians is even worse, some idiots are wo quick to soil the image of this country without thinking

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2017
This is bad.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Wike is a total disaster. Instead of securing Rivers people, he was busy attacking Amaechi in the media with his frog voice while his state burns.

Now he has a full blown crisis in his big head. cry
That one is a bloody cultist, wont be surprised if he has a hand in these things.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Pylony(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Honestly, the stupid comments from fellow nigerians is even worse, some idiots are wo quick to soil the image of this country without thinking

That's very true, as it always ends in nothing but Tribal word wars and name calling. Making us the biggest jokes on the planet.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

That's very true my sis, as it always ends in nothing but tribal word wars and name calling with no single regard for the dead. And always making us the biggest jokes on the planet, when we begining to cry that no investors wants to come to this country we become comedians of our little actions on the internet which is today the window to the bigger world.

For example, India which is regarded as the rape capital of the would, you'll hardly see any Indian blog or website disrespecting the dead or go about with his phone to snap the dead of a citizen to share with the world not that they do not have gory tells to tell but they as well love their country, and because they give great respect to the dead than we who call ourselves believers of the two Abrahamic Religions in this country we only come to Nairaland and even foreign sites to show how we as individuals have failed and are not helping matters.
Re: 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2017
@hopeathand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.