Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) (19032 Views)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by modsRbastard: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
cool

Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2017
StarBukola:
na me u dey askna true ooo
hahahaha na wa for wire road oo
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by somehow: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Yes cos I need details before I delve into it
StarBukola:
na me u dey askna true ooo
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by dotman081(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
The woman is too big for the man to see the front
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mad people
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by kloppzy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
what a waste of life, why will they practice that nonsense
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
He could not wait to bang that assz.
RIP. But damn how did they even think sex while driving is possible?

you know nothing Jon EhisSnow! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
So sad... if only they can cum back to life.
They would know better not to try that shii.

while they were cumming, they were also going...
before they left, they probably told their friends 'let us cum and be going'! grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
Konji will not stop killing people

How many people wan die this year onto say dem dey bang while driving. What were they thinking?

My wierdest dream is to have sex in a moving car.... Now the dream has come to pass.

you'll need a big car for that... i have one! wanna share? grin grin
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
judgedredd22:

you'll need a big car for that... i have one! wanna share? grin grin
No no no!
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

No no no!

Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Sex while driving? What kind of dumbness is this? Jesu kristi me ebere.
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by mikebrown92: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
1000 ways to die ride the dick while driving...
Re: Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) by Wantedola(m): 1:49am On Feb 06, 2020
R. I. P embarassed embarassed embarassed... Devil just take over excitement deceive I them kill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.