Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread (19950 Views)

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ProFuhrer: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
skarlett:

How

I campaigned for two candidates in the last Mr and Miss Nairaland contest and there was no such thing undecided
Shey now, you believe 100 likes is possible in under 24 hours? undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Skarlett you dey vexi ni ooh cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmperorLee:
Skarl ett you dey vexi ni ooh cheesy

Lol, I done too dey up for eviction.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
ProFuhrer:
Shey now, you believe 100 likes is possible in under 24 hours? undecided

Is it up to 100 yet shocked
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ProFuhrer: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
The other contestants didn't even put up much effort. Kimberly was the only strong contender in terms of getting votes.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
skarlett:

Lol, I done too dey up for eviction.

That na because say e sure for your coach say you go see votes na.

Congrats tho. (I hope it's not too early to congratulate ooh grin )

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ProFuhrer: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
skarlett:

Is it up to 100 yet shocked
Not yet, but the headstart...
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
ProFuhrer:
The other contestants didn't even put up much effort. Kimberly was the only strong contender in terms of getting votes.

Na Mr/Miss Nl experience she take outshine dem like dat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Gmike2rule(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Repercussions

Dirts they poured floated alongside houses.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
it will be sardonic, lugubrious and unfair if skarlett wins this contest. voting should not be the criterion to determine the winner. the judges should choose the winner. skarlett has so much influence here, she does not deserve to win. missnande owns this crown. just look at her submission, superb. divepen1, do something about this. seun, do something about this.#skarlettmustnotwin. #teammissnande.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:
it will be sardonic, lugubrious and unfair if skarlett wins this contest. voting should not be the criterion to determine the winner. the judges should choose the winner. skarlett has so much influence here, she does not deserve to win. missnande owns this crown. just look at her submission, superb. divepen1, do something about this. seun, do something about this.#skarlettmustnotwin. #teammissnande.
This is very ridiculous. The essence of the competition is to know how to build audience and good content. The judges have done their best to scrutinize all contestants until the time to vote comes. They all got a hint of what to expect. Instead of trying to deface Skarlett, keep campaigning for Missnande.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ProFuhrer: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divepen1:
This is very ridiculous. The essence of the competition is to know how to build audience and good content. The judges have done their best to scrutinize all contestants until the time to vote comes. They all got a hint of what to expect. Instead of trying to deface Skarlett, keep campaigning for Missnande.
Exactly, if you want someone to win, campaign for them.

I think he does not know about the rules.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Piroux where art thou?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divepen1:

m glad you replied, thanks. no matter the campaigning, skarlett will have more votes than missnande. she has so much influence here. see the amount of votes she has garnered just today. you people should review the criterion for winning the contest. skarlett has many friends here, she has a diary that is active, people are keenly following her diary. even people that did not read her stories would vote for her because of the camaraderie they have built with her over the years. seun, i opine that the judges should choose the winner.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

m glad you replied, thanks. no matter the campaigning, skarlett will have more votes than missnande. she has so much influence here. see the amount of votes she has garnered just today. you people should review the criterion for winning the contest. skarlett has many friends here, she has a diary that is active, people are keenly following her diary. even people that did not read her stories would vote for her because of the camaraderie they have built with her over the years. seun, i opine that the judges should choose the winner.
Thanks for this. But the competition follows the voice format. There even if the 2nd runner up is the best, the winner is chosen by vote.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divepen1:
Thanks for this. But the competition follows the voice format. There even if the 2nd runner up is the best, the winner is chosen by vote.

i wish seun could intervene. missnande, m sorry the hired hordes are not in your favour. missnande, just know you are the best, i love youcheesy.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

i wish seun could intervene. missnande, m sorry the hired hordes are not in your favour. missnande, just know you are the best, i love you cheesy.

So you wanna scatter this competition just because of that ? If na Madagascar you try this kain thing, dem go castrate you ni undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

So you wanna scatter this competition just because of that ? If na Madagascar you try this kain thing, dem go castrate you ni undecided

what are you saying? the "i love you" there is just an expression of love for her write ups not the ashewoboy kind of love.

you too be sincere, likes and shares should not count.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

what are you saying? the "i love you" there is just and expression of love for her write ups not the ashewoboy kind of love.

you too be sincere, likes and shares should not count.

cheesy
Rules are rules, baba. I understand where you are coming from though, but even on The Voice, some of the contestants are more influential and have greater number of followers on social media than the others but they didn't alter the rules because of that. Same is the case here, bruh. Rules are rules.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

cheesy
Rules are rules, baba. I understand where you are coming from though, but even on The Voice, some of the contestants are more influential and have greater number of followers on social media than the others but they didn't alter the rules because of that. Same is the case here, bruh. Rules are rules.

yeah, i know. i only wish the rule could be reviewed. it's all good. let her win.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by repogirl(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
illicit:
repogirl shd come and do depth analysis now
Is someone still sore from losing? smiley

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

yeah, i know. i only wish the rule could be reviewed. it's all good. let her win.

Did Missnande tell you she has given up already ? Don't you believe in miracles ? Moreover, it's just a game.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

Did Missnande tell you she has given up already ? Don't you believe in miracles ? Moreover, it's just a game.

just watch and see. i believe in miracles though.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
repogirl:
Is someone still sore from losing? smiley
some kind of sores are good and worth it
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
ashewoboy:
and you just realised all dis now
welldone
however u just living up to ur moniker bro
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmperorLee:

That na because say e sure for your coach say you go see votes na.

Congrats tho. (I hope it's not too early to congratulate ooh grin )

Its early oh, this one wey some people done dey already start to nack head so. Anyways na God hand everything dey
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by illicit(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chill
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
skarlett:

Its early oh, this one wey some people done dey already start to nack head so. Anyways na God hand everything dey

Oya lipsealed nigbayen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashjay001(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2017
ashewoboy:

i wish seun could intervene. missnande, m sorry the hired hordes are not in your favour. missnande, just know you are the best, i love youcheesy.

Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, have all never won an oscar!? What has being d best gat to do with it?

By ur logic, Davido, Whizkid n co are d best artiste around ba?!

And, by d way, skarlett writes good too, its not her fault if her rivals cant canvass for votes!? Afterall, if u dont get a big audience for ur published works, who d heck is gonna read it?!

All these talent shows need viewers, thats why they handover d winners medal to those who have d charisma to increase their viewership!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by ashewoboy(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
ashjay001:

Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, have all never won an oscar!? What has being d best gat to do with it?

By ur logic, Davido, Whizkid n co are d best artiste around ba?!

And, by d way, skarlett writes good too, its not her fault if her rivals cant canvass for votes!? Afterall, if u dont get a big audience for ur published works, who d heck is gonna read it?!

All these talent shows need viewers, thats why they handover d winners medal to those who have d charisma to increase their viewership!

by my logic, m saying johnny drille is a better artiste. if we say people should vote, wizkid and his likes will get higher votes because of their popularity buh if the judges pick, they know johnny drille is the best. let her win. m tired of this argument. the moderator said the competition follows "the voice" format.

m not discarding the fact that skarlett is a good writer. m talking about this contest. read her submission and compare it with missnande's submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Get Paid: Submiting Your Manuscript To Nigerian Publisher Nationwide / Chinua Achebe's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / The Journey To A Thousand Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.