Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu (1755 Views)

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu / See Dead Man Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by p3Ac3: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed never to associate with “yoruba people”, or any the corrupt leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

He also vowed never to associate with past or present Governors of Nigeria, urging his followers to kill him, if he breaks this oath.

In his words, he said: “There is a question in the minds of many people as well. How are we going to be sure that Nnamdi Kanu and the Editorial Board of Radio Biafra, the Executive Council of the Indigenous People of Biafra, will not derail in this struggle.”

“The reason why we will not derail, is because you will not let us derail.”

“I have said this before and I will keep saying it every blessed day; any day I come back and tell you that you can go and hug Yoruba People and love them; any day I come back and say to you, that you can befriend Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, any of these Governors, or any member of the corrupt leadership of Ohaneze, that same day, I please urge you to kill me, because I am no longer worthy to exist.”

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327500/i-would-rather-hang-myself-to-death-than-trust-a-foolish-yor

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2017
tribalism in Nigeria is a great plague... Pay bro, take your medicine:

4 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Lincoln275(m): 3:40am On Jul 12, 2017
let him do dt asap cos yorubas are not ready to trust him either ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Nonybb: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2017
What a lie!

4 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by conductor11: 3:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Biafrasay guy, even you? Why did you copy and paste this bullshit story that's being circulated by hyenas of the zoo (DSS)? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by MisterGrace: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2017
undecided undecided FFK and Fayose where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by blackfase(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Props by the lovers of one nanjiriya lol. Old currency of division of the South as of ancient times by the Northern parasites. Ko le werk!

Even if mutual suspicion exists, at least we must unite to fight the oligarchy of the northern saprophytes. On restructuring or secession we stand!
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Touch the yoruba nation and fail in nigeria. This is an 'un-written' law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Victornezzar: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
If he truly said it, den he's a coward
U can't use 1 yoruba dude 2 judge d odas
me wey my mama na yoruba woman, av I died??
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
blackfase:
Props by the lovers of one nanjiriya lol. Old currency of division of the South as of ancient times by the Northern parasites. Ko le werk!

Even if mutual suspicion exists, at least we must unite to fight the oligarchy of the northern saprophytes. On restructuring or secession we stand!
you need the yoruba you so hate now in ur useless agitation.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by fastjett: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2017
I need the audio or video evidence or else you are on your own Op. This how you people use to spread lies against NNAMDI Kanu
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by OAUTemitayo: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Fool.ish man
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Moreoffaith(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017
oya take go and buy rope..

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Video evidence of this speech?
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by blackfase(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Just take a look at my signature...

Caseless:
you need the yoruba you so hate now in ur useless agitation.
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by koladebrainiac(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2017
he is not wise after all. even if you dont trrust Yoruba, you shouldnt have said it out . it should have been A thought .

even after everything , after you win independence, u will still need Yoruba when u trading. u need you will need Hausa to make trade .you cant succeedon your own. this is a foolish statement.

COUNTRIES MAKE ALLIES NOT FRIENDS
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by solid3(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2017
The emperor of the Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by modsRbastard: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2017
They are their own problem. When the military commanders of 3 major ethnic groups mutinied to kill their Generals cos they were corrupt, The Yoruba and Hausa pulled through but the Igbos let their own brother slip away hence coup d'etat. This is one of the reasons they have been kept at bay. So when they talk about trust... I just smile

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Cooly100: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
koladebrainiac:
he is not wise after all. even if you dont trrust Yoruba, you shouldnt have said it out . it should have been A thought .

even after everything , after you win independence, u will still need Yoruba when u trading. u need you will need Hausa to make trade .you cant succeedon your own. this is a foolish statement.

COUNTRIES MAKE ALLIES NOT FRIENDS

You are too selfish....Is it only Yoruba you saw from the post...even if it is proved Kanu made the statement?
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
A suicidal person is not worthy to lead, he will others to hell. you
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by yemmight(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Oponu.
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu by Maj196(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Ehn who your trust epp? Abeg swerve

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari Using This Type Of Phone. (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship / Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.